All Comments on 'BWC for Black Bull Masters'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another

More of the worst ever written by Literotica's ever present spam writer. Endless streams of racist, self hating, and misogynistic junk. Seriously a spambot writing on behalf of a Nigerian prince writes more believable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spamuelx strikes again

I don’t think anyone’s surprised that you’ve posted yet another literary atrocity. I’ve read several of your works and what does shock me is that while other authors make an attempt to improve, you actually seem to want to get worse.

Keep posting your schlock so that at the very least it can serve as the true bottom of the barrel for other authors to compare.

Bardot1990Bardot1990over 5 years ago
Simmah Dah Nah....SIMMAH!

"Seriously a spambot writing on behalf of a Nigerian prince writes more believable stories."

Really? Are these stories supposed to be believable? It's FANTASY erotica, dude. While I can't get into cuckolding or BDSM, I also can't see any run-on sentences, misspellings or poorly contrived paragraphs, either. Samuelx is practicing his craft.

Please take into account that writers are testing out material here. Your criticisms serve as sharpening agents designed to produce better product.

That said, any guy with a 16 inch cock is NOT going to be cuckolded. He might use that sucker to hit homers against a major league pitcher, but he's not going to let some chick punk him.

Just sayin'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...