All Comments on 'By Accident, On Purpose Ch. 05'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Absolutely amazing

So sensual, so much worth the wait.

Mom wanted so much to add another person.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Really thought this was a good story. Needs an ending chapter with maribella pregnant and gettingbher leg fixed with the money they were given. Would be good to see maribella get a proposal as well to show she is wanted for life not trash as she feels .

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great story line. It has a good even flow with believable realism. What it needs is someone to do grammar checks, and editing. Missing words, mis-spelling, and some sentence structure hurt you with the reader. You have a whole other story with trying to get varicella into the USA, sunny boy goes to college, Mom trying to adopt daughter, Dad shows up to see if his plan worked, etc.. Actually, I think Mom wants Mari back there more than sunny boy, which could be interesting , especially, if he finds out. Lots of story left if you want too.Keep writing.

XYZ

1stltdan1stltdanabout 2 years ago

Perfect Thank you

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

What a beautiful story a it’s a shame you ended the story there. I feel there’s a lot more you can add to this story. What happened when they got home for a start and in fact did they have his babies I can go on and on but I think you got the picture…⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The best option is for Kevin and Maribella to marry. With the marriage license, and some cash to expedite, Maribella gets her passport and travel visa. If mother wants to give him a baby, when they return, she best focus on that; in the meantime, she can help Maribella get oriented to living in Ohio, and start immigration process. Whether she gets her leg fixed is debatable, as corrective surgery will interfere with her being pregnant -- anesthesia, etc. Kevin should finish his last year of college, and both he and his need to invest their money before the end of the year to shelter as much as they can from the gift / income taxes.

Easy, simple steps for three adults living happily ever after in a poly family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for completing the story. Found it again, re read it and am glad it has a happy ending. Insanely hot at times, then sweet and caring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good, erotic and extremely well written story!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Well written incestuous love story. I would like to have had the 6th chapter written about the characters lived at home. 5 star series.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

Marvelous, sexy, warm/hot love affair of a mom and son and their Latin lady.

I must admit I was hoping the story would culminate in a hot threesome with Kevin fucking Maribella as the two ladies engage in a torrid 69; Kevin would then get thrilled by the sight of his mom drinking his cum out of Maribella's creamed Mexican muff as Maribella eats her to an agonizing climax, followed by the loving satisfaction of a happy three-way exchange of Kevin's sperm mixed with Maribella's pussy juices.

Sadly it wasn't in the script, but it still was a wonderful story. Thanks for your effort!

olblueyesolblueyes9 months ago

excellent,,well paced,,liked it,,probably a good place to end although i feel there was more legs to this story..very erotic..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous