By All Accounts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like that?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"It's beautiful," I groaned, "I've never felt anything like it before."

"And I've never had a penis as big as your's," she said as her orgasm faded.

Despite her being almost as tall as I was, she suddenly seemed very frail. She clung to me kissing my face and constantly assuring me that she loved me and I must go with her to bed.

It was an invitation I no longer had the power or desire to refuse. I felt like someone must feel when they've just discovered a potential gold mine. She could take my whole length without complaint, she was the woman I'd been seeking, and the only question that remained was whether she could meet my need for frequent intercourse. She had of course partially answered that by inviting me to her bed.

"Shower first," she said, "I want us to be nice and fresh when we give each other oral sex."

Well at least she wasn't too shy to ask for what she wanted, and I certainly didn't have any problem with that.

We showered together and at first I thought that this might have been a mistake. My old problem arose, the need for repeated penetrations once I'd got started. I thought that Greta would not be ready or willing to take me so soon, but I needn't have worried; it was more the case that she took me; what's more, she had another orgasm.

This was riches indeed, but I was looking forward to taking her in a horizontal rather than a vertical position.

In bed she asked, "How do you like it, doing it to each other together, or first you make me come and then I make you come?"

"I don't mind the six nine position," I replied, "but it's a bit hard to concentrate on what you're getting or what you're giving."

"Would you like to kneel between my legs or shall I sit over you?"

"Sit over me; that way you can keep going until you've had enough."

It all sounds very matter of fact, and I'd certainly never had a girl who so freely asked what I liked, or told me what she liked. The only signs the others had given was to complain when I did something they didn't like, or didn't do something they did like, and all this when it was usually too late to do or not do.

I think Greta would have mounted herself over me straightaway, but I had other ideas. There were lips to be kissed and her breasts were worthy of careful exploration - I felt that a man could get lost in there and never find his way out again.

They certainly had a beauty and firmness that was unexpected in such large breasts, and they had the most delicious nipples I had ever seen – firm with her arousal, they were a delicate pink and set in deeper pink aureoles and capping lovely ivory coloured breasts.

Those nipples came in for a lot of attention, especially when Greta made known that she liked to have them sucked. It was rather satisfying to hear her soft moans and sighs as I tasted them.

As I began to explore her I came to realise just how beautiful she is. I suppose many men prefer small delicate women, but this tall and strongly build woman was superb, and I knew that she was what I'd always wanted and needed without ever being really clear about it.

At last I lay back and she sat over me, lowering her long, firmly indented and lipped furrow. As it touched my lips she started to jerk it gently over them.

I used my thumbs to open her lips and began to lick the soft tissue of the sensitive inner lips, occasionally jabbing my tongue into the opening of her vagina.

She tasted and smelt good and I would have continued in that vein but Greta suddenly cried out, "My clitoris...my clitoris."

It was covered by what looked like the cowl of a monk's habit. I raised it and for a moment I was stunned. I had never seen such a big clitoris before, and the idea that this organ in some ways resembles the male penis was confirmed. I was looking at what appeared to be a small penis.

I took it into my mouth and started to suck, and Greta called out, "Gently darling...gently...very sensitive...easily hurt..."

"What a chance to get back at her for all those childhood poundings," I thought, but refrained from taking belated revenge.

She was clutching my head to her as she started to judder with the first intimation of her orgasm. Her movements grew more frenetic and soon she was crying out - cries that rose to a scream followed by racking sobs as she came over the pinnacle of her orgasm and slowly descended to the other side.

When it was over she sat on for a while, slowly rubbing herself over my already juice soaked face. Then she removed herself from me, and laid still beside me; her only movement was to touch and slowly stroke my penis.

As she recovered she gradually kissed her way down my body. When she reached my penis she stopped still for a while, looking at it.

"So big...so beautifully big," she murmured, and then licked off the pre-cum that was coating the head of my shaft.

She took the head into her mouth and I felt her tongue licking as she sucked as far as she could without discomfort along my length.

I felt the first warning tingles of my coming ejaculation. I called out to her, "I'm coming."

She ignored my warning and started to suck avidly as my sperm shot into her mouth. I was lost in the ecstasy of my orgasm, but I could feel her swallowing my sperm. When I had finished she raised her head and I could see tendrils of sperm hanging from her lips and slowly seeping down her chin.

We kissed, tasting and smelling each other, and then she suddenly rose and fled from the room, to return a little later having washed my sperm from her mouth and chin.

She cuddled up to me and said, "You can't leave me now, I won't let you."

I wasn't sure what she meant. Did she mean I wasn't to leave her bed that night, or was she pointing to something longer term? I decided that this was not the time to debate the subject, especially as I already had another erection coming on.

That night I came to appreciate why her fiancés had left her. The challenge of her need had been too great for them. The other alternative, and one that Greta had implied earlier, was that she had dismissed them precisely because she realised they could never meet her need.

What had once been a curse to me; the need once I started to go on repeatedly was the need that matched Greta's, and we could now be satisfied. What had driven girls from me, my penis size and desire to take them frequently, was precisely what Greta wanted.

I took her three more times that night before we slept, and despite waking late, Greta said, "To hell with them they can wait for once." We came together again.

* * * * * * * *

With the employment of Bill, followed by his wife Gladys, Daisy and Arthur were obviously threatened. Their performance improved, and Daisy even managed a smile for the customers.

Bill proved to be as good as we'd hoped, and Greta was able to take on a more supervisory role, although she also spent quite a lot of time with me, making love of course.

That was how things stood two days before I was due to leave. It was then Greta made her wishes crystal clear –she wouldn't allow me to go, I had to stay with her; she needed me to keep things organised and more than that, she needed me in her bed.

She didn't try any strongarm stuff – at least not physically. She did however resort to attempts to bribe and blackmail.

She would make me a partner on an equal footing, and certainly I could see huge potential in the place if I had time to develop it.

Her blackmail consisted of telling me she thought she was pregnant. I asked her if she was sure and she had to admit she wasn't sure.

I had reached the point where I knew I was deeply in love with her but I also knew, and Greta knew, we could never get married. Greta said that she didn't mind if we couldn't get married just as long as I stayed with her.

I knew it would tear me to pieces if I did leave her, and so I resolved to stay.

When I telephoned my parents to say that I would not be living at home in future; that I wouldn't be pursuing my accountancy studies and instead I'd be working at Greta's serviced station, my father's response might have been heard a dozen kilometres away.

I have to admit he did calm down a bit when I told him that I would be a partner, but his temperature rose again when I told him I'd be living with Greta. There seemed no point in hiding this, and I made it quite clear what living with Greta meant.

He informed me that my mother would have a nervous breakdown, and followed this by telling me she would die of a heart attack. As it happened neither of these prophecies came true, and in due time they came around to accepting the situation – if a little grudgingly..

One prophecy that did come true was Greta's pregnancy.

* * * * * * * *

The whole enterprise has proved very profitable. With more staff employed we are now an open twenty four hours service station, much to the annoyance of the service station owner at Kicking Horse Valley.

We are considering extending the place and having a restaurant. If we do perhaps we should call it The Arnold Bent Restaurant.

Greta has been very productive, but she said she wanted to stop at four. I offered to wear a condom but she said, "I'm not going to feel that penis of yours through an overcoat, I like the raw flesh; I'll go on the pill."

She's a marvellous mother just as I'd once thought she'd be – the real earth mother.

She hasn't worn me out yet, but then, I haven't worn her out either.

I have to say that she's still as untidy as ever so I have to keep an eye on things.