All Comments on 'Bye Bi Secrets'

by yukonnights

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story and would so like to be in a triad as hot and emotionally erotic as this. Thank you! 😘👍🏻

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

What a great story I enjoyed it very much was eagerly reading the next chapter trying to figure out how it was going to finish. I thought it ended very nice. All five stars from me.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

Very well written, good realistic setup and delivery. I'm hoping for more with these three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Confusing at times...

Very nice story about the developing bond between two men and one woman. The confusion? The narrative should be coming from just one voice. Or more, so long as it's clearly indicated, otherwise dialogs keep jumping around from one person to the other with no warning.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Alternating Narrative; RE: Confusing narrative; I've adopted the use of alternating narrative for some time now. The use of this style has the effect of bringing the reader closer into the thought and emotions of each character. In general, most who read these stories notice and appreciate the more intimate experience. I don't use dialogue tags, such as 'he, said.' for the same reason — they are just another distraction which pulls one out of the story. If I fail in the crafting of the text, I apologize — but sometimes what seems clear to me and my proof-readers gets by. I'll stick with this style because I have seen the enthusiasm in comments from the majority of those who read my stories. Just need to try harder to make sure it's easy to follow. Thank you to the Anonymous commenter below for the heads-up.

yowseryowserover 2 years ago

Bifurcated

Lovely tale of the complexities of a triangle, giving validity for each side and teasing out the uncertainties and excitements entailed. And always sweet to have the US Pacific Northwest as the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly liked the story overall, but there were some basic but important errors that did, as others noted, interrupt the flow and cause some confusion.

First, of course, if you're going to do your story with three characters speaking in first-person, you need to identify each change in narrator, even for just a paragraph, with the name of the speaker presented before the dialogue begins.

Also, you have some tense shifts, some of which accompany shifts in narration, which not only add to confusion, but also reveal that you too have gotten a bit confused in your presentation.

Lastly, I believe I'd have enjoyed it all a bit more ... with less. It sometimes felt as though you, through your characters, were overstating your case, and also sometimes repeating points previously made. Trust your readers to not only read the lines - but between them as well. All this could be helped with the assistance of a good editor. Including those occasional misspellings.

But again, nicely done, in both the conception and execution. This is definitely a story worthy of future development, and it seems we're all looking forward to that.

troubled watertroubled waterover 2 years ago

I really like the subject matter, and hesitation to move forward seems autobiographical. I think in depth discussion of underlying thoughts is the strength of the story. There are several follow up stories available.

Oldcowboy57Oldcowboy57over 2 years ago

Loved this story and I hope you will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A fabulous story. I particularly liked the challenges of overcoming the awkwardness as they all find their way. It was not hard for me to read the different narratives from each of them. I rather liked it seeing where each of them was in their thoughts. I would of liked another page with a second round. Well written and very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the whole story. It has made me think alot more about my sexuality

Super_SixSuper_Sixover 2 years ago

I appreciate the style that you have chosen to use. I too, enjoyed being able to experience the thoughts of each person as they were happening. For me, it was a refreshing perspective. I look forward to reading more of your work! Thank you for your contribution. 5 STARS from me!

bimike41bimike41over 2 years ago

Switching the first person narrative between characters was very confusing, especially in a format without any sort of labeling or signalling changes. Interesting story, but so hard to track ..

jaybearjaybearover 2 years ago

Very interesting story of the complexity of bringing a third person into a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, how you tackled the difficulties of starting such a complex and challenging relationship in this story. I can imagine how difficult it is to keep focus on all characters in such a plot, and I think you managed excellently to share all their thoughts and feelings. Once again, I enjoyed reading your work.

PabloPaco2022PabloPaco2022almost 2 years ago

A brilliantly penned thought provoking story delving not only into actual sexual physical pleasures but also the complex emotions preceding the beautiful carnal acts. So much more than just a "slam bang" pornographic story but rather amazingly sensual and deeply erotic one. A bouquet of flowers, a soft kiss with a gentle slow tonguing of a proudly standing penis before it enters various tunnels of secret pleasures. Orchestrated so creatively amongst three attuned adults brave enough to live their lives to the fullest breathing life into their secret fantasies now joyfully shared. Well done and thank you yukonnights. Keep your talented sexual creativity flowing through that pen of yours allowing it to burst forth and cum on the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved your story. I feel like you tapped into my life, emotionally and physically.

Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastically done! I will read more of you work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for the beautiful amd loving exploration. This story I know touches on so many of us with thoughts amd fantastically of the readers of bi literotica. So many society taboos surrounding bi and gay men. It is writing like yours that help those of us that have not been able to open up to our spouse, or been unable to convince a spouse, or been unable to explore our bisexual fantasies. Thank you. Hopefully some day my spouse will open up to the idea of another man in our life. One can hope for her enlightenment as the three of you discovered. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good great read fantasy dream

SexecclecticSexecclectic6 months ago

I absolutely love this piece. And I will get to why, but first, I do want to comment about the narrative viewpoint switching so often. It is enjoyable to get inside the head of each person within the story, but it took me a while to catch on to the rhythm, or the way it was executed. Using dialogue tags would indeed have been a momentum killer. Or even beginning a section with “Sam” or “Kris:” might have done the same. Maybe just a word for the reader in your prologue as to your method/technique. I did have to stop a couple of times and wonder why the character was using the wrong name, I thought it was a typo, until I realized what you were doing. That being said, it ultimately does not detract from an awesome story.

What makes this story so wonderful, are the thoughts, the conversation topics and the discussion of human nature, in regards to love and sexuality. For me, just describing a sex scene without knowing why the characters do what they do, what motivates them, and how they respond to their circumstances is what makes a story. You’ve done a wonderful job with all of that. Fleshing out a character’s emotional content is what separates a great story from written porno. Authors who engage the reader’s mind on Literotica are far and few between. Finding new authors I hadn’t known about, such as yourself, is what keeps me coming back to Literotica even when I get exasperated with all the poorly written stories. It makes the search worth the time invested. Kudos yukonnights. Keep up the good work, write on…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryukonnights@yukonnights
a true romantic who believes; that love is more powerful than hate...that kindness is stronger than cruelty...that sex fueled by true love is better than sex fueled by lust alone...that there is good in all people, it's just hard sometimes to find... edit 12-2013) It's been...