All Comments on 'C is for Charlotte'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 11 years ago
Great story line

That story was so cute and I loved the ending. I had so many twists and turns that it was so enjoyable to read. Keep up the fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
how many parallel universes?

an amazing story from a beautiful authoress -- many thanks!

girlwantabegirlwantabealmost 10 years ago
Great imagination!

Loved it! You left it with so many great directions it could go in from here if you wanted to continue it.

Go For it!

texstertexsterover 5 years ago
Potential

Really enjoyed the buildup of the characters, almost seems a shame to spend so much time creating them just for the story to end! Would love to see more about the Triplets, in multiple different combinations...any chance of a sequel?

CharletteCharletteover 1 year ago

This writing needed a good proofreader before it was submitted for posting long ago !

Otherwise it is a fun read.

It is an unusual storyline. It is not full of ridiculous, monotonous, sloppy sex BS.

I do not see much opportunity for sequels without the same adventures happening, but imaginations can go anywhere.

Good Story author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.