C is for Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we were ready. I have to admit - I looked good. My own impression was confirmed, in no uncertain way, when George arrived.

"Christ Charlotte, you look fucking fantastic. So who's the lucky man who's going to be shagging you tonight?"

"George!"

"George!"

Michelle and I, almost in stereo, told our brother off for his language, yet again. At least, in whatever sort of dream or parallel world this was, some things hadn't changed. We both grabbed our bags and George escorted his famous siblings on the short drive to our destination, the Grosvenor Hotel, just across Millennium Square from the scene of that momentous, at least for me, event just under twelve hours earlier.

We went in together, at eight on the dot, to the strains of 'For he's a jolly good fellow'. A bit inappropriate I thought, but at least better than our dubious rendition of 'One-two-three'.

There were some speeches at first, welcomes, thanks for what we'd done for the city and the region, guff about the importance of local links and all that. And then we had to circulate, and drink champagne and have nibbles and so on. Well, at least we were getting paid for it. Actually, no, not ourselves getting paid but the Chamber of Commerce was giving a donation to the charity we'd nominated in return for us pushing the goodwill bus and all that.

John and Samara turned up, with little Maria and April. They were just there for an hour or so, lots of photos ensued and the kids got at some of the nibbles before getting dragged off to bed. The three of us stayed, and Nigel arrived just after nine. I was actually pleased to see him, at least here was someone I'd talked to as Charlotte, basically a 'friend'. Just before ten he grabbed my hand and led me from the room. I caught Michelle's eye, she was grinning. I knew then something was going on.

Nigel led me across the hall and into an adjacent empty room.

"Charlotte, there's something I want to ask you."

I just hadn't read it, I hadn't seen the signs, maybe Michelle knew more about this than I did. But alone together in that room, with Nigel's hand in mine, I felt happy. I slid my arms round his neck - and I kissed him. Not the peck on the cheek we'd enjoyed that morning, this was much more. Hell, I was kissing a man, and I was enjoying it. I felt his hands move round my back. In response I opened my mouth and thrust my tongue into his, and felt his reaction. Them slightly surprisingly, he broke the clinch and pushed slightly away. His hand went to his pocket and emerged with a small black box. I recognised the style of box, I knew what was coming. No!

I have to admit it - in some strange way I was feeling good. I mean, there I was being hugged and kissed by a man. But at that moment it was the natural thing to do. I'd egged him on a bit, enjoying 'flirting' as we went round the room. I can't blame him, if a girl had teased me like I'd teased him, I'd have been up for it too. But clearly Nigel wasn't just up for it, as they say. He had - the box.

"Nigel, wait. Please."

"No, Charlotte. I've been carrying this ring around for two weeks now, waiting for just the right moment. Please..."

He wasn't to be dissuaded. He opened the box, I looked. At, you guessed it, an engagement ring. Silver with one large central stone, a diamond I assumed, and a cluster of about twelve much smaller ones round it. Not that I was ever an expert at that sort of thing, it did look to be a very nice engagement ring indeed.

"Let me...."

He left the sentence incomplete again, he just took the ring from the box and slid it quickly onto the third finger of my left hand. I looked at it, I moved my hand a little to allow it to catch the light, that ring on that finger, MY finger, long nail and nail varnish and all, it indeed did look right. But I couldn't, not that day. I knew what I had to say was going to be difficult but I really had no choice. Since I still had no idea what had happened to me that morning I just couldn't say 'yes'. Could I?

It was still within the realms of possibility that this sex-change thing or male-to-female whatever-it-was or gender transformation was temporary, that the next morning I'd wake up and be Charles again. It was even possible the whole thing was a dream though it would have had to be such a dream, so realistic. Or - well, or something else. I really didn't know what. I stared at my hand once more. I looked Nigel straight in the eyes. He really was, in a very masculine sort of way - I don't know why I said that - handsome. Like someone had said earlier, quite a catch.

"Please Charlotte, you must know how I feel about you. I've been waiting, hoping things would work out and make this possible. Well, they have. I submitted an idea to the station bosses a few months ago, a regional feature program, looking at couples in the area and how they managed in difficult circumstances, a human interest series. And they like it, Charlotte. This gives me a chance to move away from just the news, into features, maybe even go national. It means I'm ready, not just for that, but to be - I hope - your hus-"

"Nigel. Wait."

It was my turn now to interrupt him. I paused. He was waiting expectantly.

"Nigel, I'm flattered. And I'm not saying no, Nigel, I do like you an awful lot. And you do mean a lot to me too. But, Nigel darling, I've really had a very freaky sort of day. Not just feeling ill this morning, you understand, some other stuff too. Please, let's just get through tonight. I really should at least sleep on this. OK?"

I took the ring off and offered it back to him. He looked disappointed. Understandable really. He'd been chasing in some way this 'Charlotte' person for some time clearly. But, and I just couldn't tell him, no way, he'd just proposed to someone else, indeed to a man - in a woman's body. I just couldn't say yes. But I couldn't shut the door on him.

"Nigel, please. Ask me again next week. OK?"

He still looked disappointed but had to agree to my request.

"Thanks," I said.

And kissed him again. It really was such a very nice feeling. My tongue began to explore his mouth once more, we were both groping each other's body again. But this time I seemed to want to do more. I was thinking logically despite the passion of the situation. I was still a virgin as a female though my body wasn't. I wanted to do something about that.

I felt Nigel's crotch press into my upper thigh and moved my right hand down. I could feel the swelling of his cock down there. I pulled him tight and began to stroke it hard as we grappled together. I just couldn't stop myself, in fact I didn't want to. I twisted round a little and found his zip. I pulled it down and thrust my hand in, immediately finding and stroking his cock. It was hard. Very hard.

"Oh Charlotte, yes!" was all he could say as I continued kneading his cock with my fingers.

He wasn't idle either, I felt his hand exploring my bare back, than it found my own zip and pulled it down. I managed to wriggle a little as his hand moved round to cup my breast.

"Nigel, I want you. I want you now" I breathed heavily ."Get my tits out Nigel"

And he did. I remembered the feeling as I'd caressed my own breasts that morning for the first time. Well, this was like that but a zillion times more intense. As his fingers moved across my nipples they hardened almost instantly. I moved away from Nigel a little, we were still standing - inside that empty suite, just a yard or two inside the door. What if someone was to come in? I reached past him towards the door and turned the internal latch to lock the door, then grabbed him by the hand and pulled him towards the sofa.

I turned towards him and briefly and passionately pressed my lips to his once more.

"Do you want to fuck me, Nigel? Here? Now?"

"Oh yes, darling"

So we did. There and then, on the sofa in that empty hotel suite, in the dark with only the light coming in from the moon - and from the illuminated stuff in Millennium Square - Nigel made love to me. For me, my first time, losing my cherry and all that. He was definitely up for it, and I made sure he stayed up, up my cunt that is. Although he actually got my knickers off and penetrated me quickly enough I managed to get him to slow down a bit as he thrust deeper and deeper up me.

"Nigel, do you really want to shag me for the rest of our lives?"

"Oh yes, darling, sure I do."

"Do you love me, Nigel? Really? Are you sure?"

He hardly paused at all.

"I love you Charlotte."

"Then make love to me Nigel."

I dug my nails in his arse and pulled, we both quickened our efforts and within half a minute his hot sperm was shooting deep up my cunt. I loved it. OK I'd had some intense sexual experiences in my twenty-five years, well, the last ten anyway. But this was without doubt the tops. The Earth really did seem to move as Nigel groaned his own satisfaction when he climaxed. Then we just lay there. Satisfied. I really didn't want to move.

"Charlotte, my darling, does this mean...?"

"No, Nigel it doesn't. I mean, it means a lot to me, sure it does. I don't give myself to just anybody you know. But - well, still, I still need to think. So ask me again next week. Promise me you won't forget."

"No way!"

We dressed quickly after that, after agreeing to meet for lunch the next Wednesday at the studio restaurant. If I turned up he could propose, because he'd know what my answer would be. Out in the corridor we kissed once more, then he turned and dashed off to the studio to do the late evening bulletin. The Midlands nearly didn't have any News that evening.

"Well, Charlotte. Did he?"

It was Michelle. I don't think she'd been waiting there all the time. But she had noticed us coming out together, and our slightly passionate goodnight kiss.

"Did he what?" I asked, in a mock innocent voice.

"Did he propose? I know he was going to, he asked me weeks ago what my ring size is. Bit of a give-away really. So did he - oh my! "

Her voice dropped.

"Charlotte, have you two just had sex in there?"

I smiled. I didn't say anything but she knew. She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the Ladies. Another first for me. When I looked in the mirror I realised, my lipstick was a mess, my bra straps weren't properly tucked in.

"Come on, let's get you sorted. There's a guy in there wants us to promote some sort of clothing range. It sounds a whole load better than that Chloro-zip gunk we did the advert for. You need to calm down, Charlotte, talk nicely to him. And from your reaction - well, did Nigel actually propose? Did you say yes?"

I looked at my sister. I had to share sisterly things obviously but I wasn't at all sure how far that went.

"No, I didn't. I asked him to ask me again next week. I need to think. Can we talk about that tomorrow, Michelle?"

It was clear I was unsure, in some way at least. My sister hugged me.

"Come on, this advertising guy is gorgeous but he's about five foot two. So don't laugh, he's got pots of money to spend."

We both giggled and rejoined the party. What a day! One sex change, one pair of fuck-me stilettos bought, one potential fiancé fucked. A different day anyway. I checked - it was about ten o'clock, not nearly finished yet. The sex had re-vitalised me, really, I went in search of a handsome short man and a glass or champagne. I found him. Actually he was very nice, very interesting, OK he was short but he had an acute business brain. He'd done his research, come up with something of a gap in the market, designer clothing for the young business man or woman, smart and trendy but acceptable in an office environment. And he'd come up with the idea of using the three of us to promote it, three young professionals, both genders represented, modelling suits and shirts and ties and dresses and shoes and so on.

We spent quite some time discussing this. I got George and brought him into the conversation. After a few minutes, when the guy had left to talk to the mayor, George, turned on me. He'd had nearly too much champagne

"Bloody advertisers, why can't they leave us alone? Just because you and Michelle have big tits, they get..."

"George. Watch your mouth. And remember, your research grant isn't very big, you know. The extra money we earn as the T-Ts keeps you afloat. OK so we're lucky the three of us are triplets and so photogenic, and companies like us. So make the most of it. Hang on, he's coming back. Just lay off the juice for a while and go with me, we can do well here."

We continued for a while and swapped numbers. Odd really, in the George -- Michelle - Charles world I remembered it was always George who took the lead in business decisions. Here it seemed to be me. Maybe it was just one of the two in the 'sexual majority', me and Michelle that is. Anyway this seemed to be a bit of an opportunity. And I needed some extra cash, my car - Tony, that is - needed some work on - him. The party was beginning to thin out, we both looked round.

"Fuck it, Michelle's been nabbed!" said George, just a little too loudly.

I looked disapprovingly at him, yet again, then turned to see my sister with the Fan Club. Just two of them, I recognised Martina and Sean. Two of the T-T fan club. That's right, our own fan club. They'd even tried to produce a fan magazine once, then it turned into a News-letter and then just a web-page. I knew them both quite well, at least I had in 'my' world. Both - I have to use the word - nerds. People with a bit of an unhealthy interest in the three of us, I mean, we weren't really that well known. I knew Martina was married. I'd seen a photo once in a newspaper of her in her bedroom with pictures of the three of us, including Charles in my world, plastered over the wall. Sad really.

And Sean was single, worked at something in government research. Tranties, that's what they are. Not trannies, that's something entirely different, not Trekkies either but with a similar-ish fascination. I knew I had to rescue Michelle so I went over towards the three of them. She was pleased to be interrupted and drifted away quickly, though Charlotte followed her. Leaving me with Sean.

I chatted for a few minutes while he gushed a bit about how gorgeous I looked and how thrilled he was to be invited to the party. Quite why, I don't know, but after I'd answered some of his questions about my own position in the estate agent's I felt the urge to ask him about his work.

"Well, Charlotte. I can't tell you a lot really. It's secret government work, on the space program and the universe and parallel worlds and all that sort of stuff. It's very theoretical. It's called Blue-Sky research."

My ears pricked up at his throw-away phrase. Parallel worlds. Secret research. Maybe, just maybe, this had something to do with what had happened to me. Unlikely, but not impossible. Actually, no less impossible than what had actually happened to me.

So I took Sean by the arm to guide him away from the few people remaining and asked him what it was about.

"Well, really Charlotte, I shouldn't tell you. It's all hush-hush you know."

OK so I was unfair. I mean, on one or two occasions in the past I'd used my own celebrity to impress girls, as Charles I knew I was handsome enough. What with that and the reflected glory of the Tranters I'd basically had sex under false pretences several times, with a certain type of girl. The impressionable ones, and usually buxom blondes at that.

But I'd already realised that as Charlotte I was indeed attractive to men, that had become clear throughout the day. And that evening, in a glitzy black dress with sheer stockings and sky-high heels, I knew I could tease, persuade, taunt a man to get what I wanted. OK I'd just used my feminine wiles to get men to fetch me a drink or promise some modelling work or whatever. But this time it was serious.

I moved closer to Sean. He was getting a little uncomfortable. But he was smiling, he was in his element, chatting to one of his idols. I leaned over to speak sexily and quietly in his ear, making sure he couldn't help looking down my cleavage and smelling my perfume.

"Please Sean, it's very interesting. So, what can you tell me? I'm sure your bosses wouldn't mind."

He was getting excited, noticeably. His breathing was becoming more laboured. But I had to have a go, to do whatever was necessary. Just possibly there was some sort of way out here. I wasn't massively hopeful but still. I carried on holding his and, just stroking it gently.

"Well, since it's you. I mean it really is tentative stuff you know, not much by way of immediate obvious applications. But it was really exciting this morning. I should be there now of course but when I got this invite I knew I just had to come here."

"This morning?" I breathed in his ear. "What happened this morning?"

"Well, it was the blip in space-time. We get it about every twenty-five years. It happened today, right on time, at almost exactly nine-o-clock."

Now I definitely WAS listening. Some aspects of this were sounding way too familiar.

"But I really mustn't say any more, I could get the sack."

"Sean darling, I won't tell."

"Er - no, Charlotte, really, I can't."

I knew I couldn't leave it there. OK maybe I was stuck as Charlotte but in some way I had to find out what had happened. And could it ever be reversed? Did Sean really know what he was talking about? I took his hand again and gently led him from the room, grabbing a champagne bottle and two glasses on the way. I managed to get us into the empty room next door without us being seen. This needed some serious thought, some rapid action, and maybe some seduction.

OK so I'd just had sex, with Nigel, an hour or so earlier. But I knew right then that I might well have to do something similar again. I poured us some champagne and encouraged Sean to empty his glass quickly, then filled it up again.

"Sean, darling" I whispered once more as I moved my hands round his neck and began to caress his lips with mine. "Do you know what really excites me?"

"No - er - what?"

"Well Sean, I have to say....." I was making this up as I went along. It HAD to work. " ..... when I'm with someone really exciting, like you Sean, what I just LOVE is to - well - it sounds so kinky, Sean, I like to fondle a man's cock, that's right Sean, go all the way, while he tells me about his work, about what he does, about something he's really committed to. I LOVE that, it really turns me on. Would you like that Sean, would you like me to stroke your cock?"

I know, I was really being unfair. Sean was on the one hand in wonderland, being seduced by his fantasy girlfriend. And on the other hand he was probably going to have to break the Official Secrets Act. I regretted it but it just did have to be done.

"Oh yes Charlotte."

I moved my hand down towards his crotch and undid his zip, exactly as I had done with Nigel earlier.

"So Sean, tell me about this space-time continuum thing. What happened this morning?"

He really was lost.

"Well, there's a blip - oh - about every twenty-five years. The instruments just go haywire - oh Jesus!"

I was caressing his cock, teasing his lips.....

" ......... just after nine, it's due to happen again tonight ... Oh Christ!!.."

'Tonight' He'd said tonight!

I kept on stroking gently, feeling Sean's penis swell in response to my caresses. For the second time in an hour I said it .

"Do you want to get my tits out, darling?"

Sean had some problems. He wasn't as composed as Nigel had been but with some help he managed to get the top half of my dress off and to peel back the cups of my bra.

"Oh yes, Sean, please, more .... oh my darling .... you said tonight, when tonight... tell me... oh!!"

Within minutes I had his cock swollen and ready, I knew he couldn't hold out much longer. This was going to work.