C is for Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight Sean, when?...."

"Oh fuck" groaned Sean, very appropriately as I caressed his throbbing erect cock. "Yes, tonight, just about midnight, another blip ... Oh my .... in the same place, always fifteen hours later...."

I had it. Fifteen hours, that's right, midnight, and over by the fountain in Millennium Square again. If there was going to be something happening again, just maybe I could arrange things to return me, Charles, back to where I should be. But first I had another ejaculation to deal with. Sean deserved at least that.

"Sean my darling, cum now. Sean, cum for me. Shoot your cum baby, darling oh yes, oh YES!!"

And he did. In one go all his dreams came true, he ejaculated. The actual event was, though not a disappointment at all, not up to Nigel's efforts, that had been way better. But it was still very satisfying indeed as he shot his load into his pants. So I'd used him, but at least I'd given him what he wanted, in return for what I needed. I re-adjusted my dress. Then, not to be caught out by Michelle or anyone else again, I slipped into the bathroom to properly sort both my clothing and my lipstick.

Sean and I emerged into the corridor again. I managed to get us both back into the main suite without being really noticed. Except that there were only a few people left, and Michelle did notice. Sean went back towards Martina, I'm not sure exactly what he would be saying to her. And my sister moved in beside me.

"Charlotte? What's going on? I mean, you and Sean, what on Earth have you...?"

I was just going to say something, in fact to tell her part of the truth, enough to get me out of this, when I noticed the time. I could see the big clock, out in the Square, illuminated. Ten to twelve. And Sean had said - what exactly had he said - 'tonight, just about midnight, another blip'.

We had to be ready for it. I quickly went over to George, butted in as he was chatting to the Mayor. I thanked him and everyone on all our behalves for the party and we made our excuses, we were very sorry but we just had to go, and so on.

Both George and Michelle were a bit surprised, I was rushing them. Holding hands with both I negotiated us out of the suite, down the stairs and out of the hotel, almost dragging them across the square.

"George, Michelle. Please, humour me."

I gave them each a coin from my purse, not fully explaining but then I couldn't, could I?

"Look, I need you to do one thing for me."

I had to speak quickly, I was watching the large clock.

"Let's do what we did this morning again. I need you to help me. Throw the coins in at midnight, make another wish. OK?"

"What the fuck for?"

That was George, obviously.

"I'll explain, please, just do it."

The clock began to strike, I counted. One - two - three - four -

I looked at them both as we waited there. Basically they had been persuaded to go along with this mad idea from their sister, she'd been behaving very oddly all day. I could see what Michelle was thinking.

'OK, let's do this and then get her home. Maybe after a good night's sleep she'll be all right.'

-five - six - seven -

With any luck, whatever had caused this, things just might - MIGHT - go back to normal. Exactly where I'd be and what I'd be doing I had no idea. I might even be in the square with my brother and my sister, those two - and Charles. If it worked.

- eight - nine -

My thoughts went back over the day. The giddiness and change at nine-o'clock, slowly recovering, trying to think what was going on. Then the drive with Nigel, and lying on my bed watching myself. Then the late lunch, the shopping, the shoes. I looked down. I LOVED those shoes. A great pity Charles couldn't wear them. Then getting ready, and the party, and sex - twice in a way, would you believe?

That had been good, in fact Nigel's cock sliding up me had been just gorgeous. And, in the middle of all that, damn near being proposed to. It had been in its own way a fun day. I'd really enjoyed the experience. Being Charles was OK but being Charlotte, even for just a day, that had been something else.

- ten - eleven -

I looked across to the other two standing by the rail round the fountain. Maybe we just had to be there. Perhaps the coins and the fountain were totally irrelevant. Or it could just be in some way the influence of the water. I was damn sure it wasn't any sort of magic but in just a few minutes I'd managed to recreate the earlier situation as closely as I could, to get many things right. So that I could turn back to Charles. If I wanted to.

- twelve -

I looked. George and Michelle were looking towards me. I could see clearly as they both, almost exactly together, tossed their own coins into the water. At the same moment I swung my own hand over the rail and tossed my own coin. I watched the three, almost together, hit the water. I waited.

Nothing happened. I looked down, at my well-manicured and decorated hand. At my breasts, bulging out of my dress. At my feet, still in my 'fuck-me' stilettos. I smiled. OK, so it hadn't worked. The next blip in the continuum thing wasn't for another twenty-five years, so maybe I was going to have to get used to being a woman for another quarter century.

I slid a hand, rather sensuously, down past my waist over my thigh and onto my nylons. I'd begun to get used to it in the past fifteen hours. OK, I had Nigel to sort out somehow but really I knew I could, and would, enjoy being a woman. Specially the sex! What would that be like?

"Charlotte?..."

I looked back towards my brother standing a couple of yards away and holding onto the rail. The voice was his, but it sounded wrong, it sounded rather weak.

Then my sister called out, rather loudly.

"What the fucking hell is going on?"

And that definitely sounded wrong. Not Michelle, surely. They both looked uneasy. Then - I knew. Not at all the outcome I'd expected but really it was obvious now. I reached out and took my sister's right hand in my left hand, and my brother's left in my right.

"Here," was all I said.

I began to lead them both down the slight slope towards the same bench where the two men had allowed me to sit and recover that morning. I looked at them and past them towards the toy shop we'd been there to open, the one with the T-T memorabilia stuck all over the windows and that awful big greenish poster. The poster was still there, but ....

I remembered the shock I'd experienced earlier that day, on the Friday rather, when I'd seen for the first time the version of the picture showing two girls and one boy. And it still showed that, brother in the middle, sisters left and right.

But. I looked at the blown-up autographs. 'Charlotte' on the left. And then, in the middle -- 'Michael'! And on the right -- 'Georgina'!!!

I led my brother and sister, both of them walking rather unsteadily, towards the bench. Georgina stumbled a little on her heels, exactly as I had done fifteen hours earlier.

"We have to talk," I said as I turned to face my brother and my sister.

Friday had been freaky, but what the hell was Saturday going to bring?