All Comments on 'C is for Cookie'

by Cockatoo

Sort by:
  • 178 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac3 months ago

Excellent. Thank you. Oh and I love cookie.

AgroundagainAgroundagain3 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You kept me up half the night. What a unique and thought provoking tale about a common theme here in the LW section. Great story - great dialogue - realistic emotions and situations. Thank you for the loss of sleep!

MightyheartMightyheart3 months ago

Not Bad but this story could have been wrapped up in 10000 words.

Just too long.

rflikeslitrflikeslit3 months ago

Best yet Thank You

TajfaTajfa3 months ago

This could have been told in 4 or 5 pages. Then after taking the time to read the story it just ended in a whimper. Your writing is excellent but just too much that didn't need to be written. It might have helped if there was something from Stephanie after her marriage to her soul mate crashed. What the hell was she thinking? Did she ever realize how crazy her behavior was?

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye3 months ago

The story has it good moments but the detail in trying to make it fuller just makes it feel bloated.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne3 months ago

Fun and interesting but too long. I ended up skimming through large chunks of dialog with Cookie.

sloggerslogger3 months ago

Two things: The reference to Cancer was spot on. Second: Wanting something is not necessarily ownership but just wanting to belong. This was so well written and thoughtful. Maybe a painful read but so insightful. Thank you.

secretsalsecretsal3 months ago

Sometimes I forget how good some of the writers out here are. Powerful work, justified its length for me. Stephanie's crazy turn was a bit too convenient, but she was more a catalyst for the story than a central figure, so the sacrifice was a good trade-off.

jezzazjezzaz3 months ago

Very very good. Quite a deep examination of the results of calculated betrayal.

More, please.

Only one thing I’d quibble with - Giordanos > Lou Malnatis. I will not be taking questions at this time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read…screenplay please.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story. I thought it was way too long - I started just browsing thru - too much filler that did really contribute to the story. Disappointed there was no retribution to Lee. And I was disappointed that Cookie wasn't with him fulltime at the end. Gave the story a 3* - could have easily been a 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow,

Ed

KayaknhKayaknh3 months ago

Loved all the pop culture references. Probably missed a bunch as well even though I am off age to have experienced them in real time.

I liked when you explain some of them. I would have never got Sebastian from Jodie and the Pussycats.

Love the LOTR references too. Though for non fans some explanations might have help. A wizard arrives exactly when he wants to.

Thanks for a thoughtful read.

statestreetstatestreet3 months ago

Magnificent story! Thank you for sharing it! *****

Pinto931Pinto9313 months ago

Well I managed to get to the end. The story didn’t need 14 pages it would been much better at about 8 pages instead of meandering along.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

I firmly believe that whenever we write stories, even fiction, we leave a bit of ourselves in print. At first I was annoyed as the depth of Dave's despair went on and on, but as I reflected on how I'd feel it made sense. The only part I really struggle with was the somewhat rushed ending. Everything building up in the story regarding Cookie and Dave, was that she would finally break free of her own prison (Creed - ;) ) and have a lasting relationship with Dave. The twist of having him becoming a Palawan for Cookie just didn't flow for me. 4.5*

TonyspencerTonyspencer3 months ago

Absolutely brilliant story, now one of my favourites.

miket0422miket04223 months ago

Unexpected and wonderful story. Thank you for sharing.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Good story, but I'm actually not certain what I think of Cookie. I think she is damaged and remains so much more than she admits to herself and no college that I have ever known will tolerate a stripper professor. The wife is almost nuttier than can be believed given the years of marriage she has lived and the reality of those years. Cheating is one thing, but holding to the idea that her husband will accept a second husband sounds delusional to the point of mental illness. Still, it is an interesting story. Thank you for sharing.

gatorhermitgatorhermit3 months ago
Excellent and thought provoking story

Author portrayed narcissistic personality really really well. Parts of the dialogue were brilliant. Parts were a bit long. Five stars. I’m going to have to come back and read this one again…

Lars420Lars4203 months ago

Outstanding story ...thanks !

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

There is only one thing I missed seeing in this story, and from my POV it's glaring. And yes, it starts with another C. (I'll give you 3 guesses...)

Beyond that, I kind of agree a bit with the length complaints...and I also generally don't. it _felt_ a little long, but then again, how would you tell the breadth and depth of this without the things you put into it? Hell, if I'd tried, it'd have probably been more like 20 pages (I can get wordy), and the economy of words may not yet be a skill I'm fully acquainted with. Grasping the idea that "less is more" as a writer is neither a 100- or 200- level course, apparently.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallas3 months ago

Truly outstanding. Thank you for sharing your awesome literary skills and brilliant plot with us. This is one of those stories I couldn't put down to the end. This is one of those diamonds that I occasionally trip upon in Literotica. Thank you again for this marvelous treat.

Wh00sherWh00sher3 months ago

Excellent, very very long, unnecessarily so. Then wrapped up a little bit too quickly.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

This amazing tale of betrayal, desperation, and redemption screamed for all 5 stars... and got them.

The character development made each person come alive to share their pain (David), humanity (Cookie), and insanity (Stephanie) !

It's amazing to find some life lessons buried in a fictional piece written for an erotic story website... but they were here.

The follow was also mandatory, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Thanks for this one... it touched a few places in me.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

Not everything can be adequately summarized in 750 words, as some of our readers seem to require. No, the story is NOT too long; like a good dress, it covered the essentials, yet left a sense of the provocative. There was a lot of essential to cover in this story and that took some time and space. There were three different perspectives here, maybe four if you include the twins, and you really should. But to delve primarily into Dave’s reality as well as Cookie’s required background to flesh out forward trajectory. Remarkably, some stories on this site are more than mere titillation, and may have life lessons to teach us! Embrace it!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring and too long. I skipped to the last chapter after reading chapter 2. The story rambled on about what I felt was unrelated activity. Try to keep it shorter next time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. Way too long for the amount of actions.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 star. Thank you for joining the folk that have linguistically exified me on this forum!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer3 months ago

I enjoyed your whole story. The banter and quotes etc. LOL. Only part I didn't was the ridiculous "booting out the cheating spouse and changing locks" part. Most people are aware that, with the marital home, one spouse cannot legally kick out the other. It is effectively jointly owned, even if only one name is on it. Even rented/leased properties one spose cannot be excluded. Not until agreement or the Courts decide.

But anyway, many thanks. The cheating ex became a fantasy cheater at that rushed ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck is it with these authors? How the fuck does any story get to be 14 fucking pages long? I read the first page and thoroughly enjoyed it until I got to the bottom and saw how many there were still to come and was forced to choose between ploughing on or aborting mission. I chose to abort mission. One star for getting me interested then dropping the bomb on me. JR

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! What a great story. Long yes, but it kept moving right along without getting too bogged down in pointless details, or repetitive nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stephanie has to be just about the looniest tune wife in LW history! Just Holy Nutjob! And what kind of idiot boyfriend accompanies her to a marriage counseling session? And tha5 session was in progress for over 10 mins and tne counselor didn’t know he was NOT the husband?

.

Cookie grew on me. By the end of the story, I was wishing I had a friend like that.

.

As long as this story was, it still felt unfinished. Did the kids EVER repair their relationship with tneir Mom? Did Stephanie EVER have that “moment of clarity” Dave mentioned? Did Dave EVER manage to figure out how to truly “love” again?

.

Nevertheless….an excellent read, and well worth..

.

5 *****

Pavel246246Pavel2462463 months ago

Excellent. Thank you. Cookie I love you.

DazzyDDazzyD3 months ago

Hello, it should have been shorter... In many respects, the writing sounded like a version of my ex-wife. she was all hat No cattle pretentious No name that survived by the sheer circumstance of fortuitous blind behavior. She was the kind of person you don't like when you first meet her which grows to whatever time!

So other than being sexy Good IN Bed Cookie and my ex were just like each other!!

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

Way too long, found my self jumping paragraphs to keep my dyslexic interest flowing. This story left me as being unfinished with an empty feeling, more like "I finally got thru it'" feeling. Writing was OK but the story was uninspiring the guilty never really facing any consequences.

\

3*** hooyah - it is the writers story but nothing special

SkubabillSkubabill3 months ago

A fabulous story. I almost gave it a pass. Five stars, hands down.

BlastusBlastus3 months ago

I had a trainee. He was at the wheel when he proceeded to tell me "I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul." At just that moment, a vehicle ahead of us spun out and landed stationary in our lane. We narrowly averted catastrophe. I told him not to say those words again in my presence.

ibuguseribuguser3 months ago

This one is a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Very clever.

Rocky62Rocky623 months ago

Really good but i thought Cookie would relent on her single status when he solved her tattoo riddle

bruce1971bruce19713 months ago

This. Was. Outstanding.

/

I have to admit, I'm usually one of those people who sees a 50K story and bails. In this case, you had me from the first line, and when it was over I was disappointed that there wasn't more. Character, plot, theme, amazing insights...it was all there, and all beautifully done. VERY much looking forward to your next work!

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

Great story and believable. One of the better I've read here. The only nitpicking I have would be messing up David's the name in the first 3 pages.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the most EPIC story that I have ever read. My only disappointment was that I wanted Cookie to get together with Dave, be a couple, and get married. Then he would wait at home while she sleeps with other men and remains dancing nude and doing naked lap dances in room #3. Making him the cuck he was before, but now really enjoying his sloppy seconds and cream pies. LOL, that was just my POV. LOL Regardless, this tale was fantastic, I couldn't put it down except to eat as it took all day to read. Heaven only knows how many hours and hours of effort you invested in this Great Example of literary excellence. You grasped our attention with the "heart-rendering" note by his cold-blooded delusional wife who has gone 'off the deep end' destroying her unsuspecting loyal husband. What an epic tale of trauma deceit and healing. Whoa, I only wish that someday I can write half as you as you sir. You are amazing. Thank You for this monumental work, The effort that you put into this must have been measured in weeks, not hours. Thank You, very much. Buster2U

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

That was an epic story. Unique, I think. 5*. We'll see more of Cookie and Dave, hopefully?

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv693 months ago

Great story with an EPIC ending. Just incredible.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

A long read, but worth the time. I loved it. I had hoped that Dave would win Cookie, but in the end, I saw it for what it was. Love and niceness. 8 stars, because I can. Bears do what they do. Look forward to more and to hat "February Sucks" bit. Thank you. The Bears liked the story.

The BEAR

management91399management913993 months ago

After a long drought of average or below-average posts on the LW continent, this gem pops up. I was kinda hoping this could have been even longer posted over multiple chapters like When We Were Married with the since it's a little unwieldy all in one chapter. Also all of Cookies advice and Physical THerapy was crammed into this and it felt rushed, I was thinking our MC was too perfect at listening to her advice and could have had a couple of false starts. I did quite enjoy the ex bringing the boyfriend to therapy and it was so juicy when that went down I was hoping that whole thing could have played out longer because it was so much fun.

But would love to see a return of Cookie and her other patients maybe done under the collected heading of her new book, a sort of anthology series of stories with the same host. It is a bit of cliche to have the hurt man find a tender understanding woman to listen to him hours after the wound has been struck, again I was thinking in a longer series this could have been played out.

But yes all in all great stuff, I tend to just read LW but had such a great time reading this thing I'll have to leave my comfort zone and read your other work int he other genres.

CD1929CD19293 months ago

This story was awesome.

With all the awful shit written in this genre finally a gem like this appears. I hope you continue writing and sharing your stories.

pepepilotpepepilot3 months ago

I think probably all the comments that can be made, have been made. Many times after reading a story, I struggle to decide how to rate the story to be fair to the author's thoughts, presentation, as well as how do I feel after reading it. I think that this one of the first stories that I instantly knew how to rate it. Totally 5 stars!

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove3 months ago

I very much enjoyed your story of a damaged soul who helps other damaged souls. In her case, Cookies’ wounds were too deep to heal, something David also shares. People can be shot physically and metaphorically—the wound of trust absolutely destroyed. It is how and why he gets her, and why she is connected to him. It is a pity she cannot take her own advice in the last big conversation 3 pages(?) before the end. She recreated herself once. Perhaps the energy needed is too much to recreate herself again and to decompartmentalize herself? Or the fear of the unknown? An old romantic notion!

It was a very good read; made me think.

My one dissonant thought. Invictus has been somewhat tainted for me ever since Timothy McVeigh’s invocation of it. Not even Morgan Freeman’s recitation as Nelson Mandela! But that is on me.

BlueDruBlueDru3 months ago

And I thought I was the only one who thought or remembered about Snuffleupagus.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I gave up when I saw there were 14 pages of this. That's about 105 in Word. Gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you. I enjoyed that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well-written thoughtful, original and informative. No wonder some LW readers were bored, no b/s about hooded friends committing revenge felonies and other 'Disney for dudes' elements. And the spelling and grammar were good too! Pity the wife didn't have a better life afterwards-that part just seemed a highly unlikely fantasy. Probably raised the score, though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn that was good.

Can I borrow Cookie for a little while? I need some wisdom.

Keep up the good work.

ohioohio3 months ago

Fabulous story--just beautifully done! I know that some commenters thought it was too long, but I enjoyed all of it and was happy to take the time to be with Cookie and Dave. Really a special story.

Thanks, ohio

OnegoodeyeOnegoodeye3 months ago

Fantastic story

4bk554bk553 months ago

Five ⭐️. Keep writting!

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

This was a really interesting story, and very well written.

The characters were brilliantly fleshed out, and you really showed a great arc of progression for both Dave and Cookie.

But ultimately, the ending didn't feel very satisfying.

-

I think part of the problem was establishing that Cookie was 54 half-way through the story. That shattered my sense of disbelief, because no 54 year-old woman looks like a girl in her twenties, which is heavily implied by the description of her at the strip club. I'm sorry, but it's just biologically impossible.

When that happened, it also became painfully obvious that they really weren't going to become a couple by the end of the story, which greatly reduced my interest in their relationship.

-

The second half of the story lost focus and rambled into a succession of anti-climaxes.

1) The relationship between Cookie and David just fizzled out into a weird FWB.

2) There was no cathartic ending to the marriage. When a cheating wife is as deluded as Steph, there's nothing more satisfying than seeing her fantasies crushed and the slut filled with regret. We never got that payoff.

3) David becomes a permanent bachelor, with no kind of long-term love interest.

-

Now if you'd make Cookie twenty years younger...

You could have had David "fix" her. Him understanding the three-C's would have proved that he was her real soulmate, and not the douchebag musician that tried to murder her.

They end up together, and this long therapy session story then becomes their love story. Love, marriage, a family together. That would have compounded Steph's misery, which is after all, what the best Loving Wives stories are about. Punishing the cheating wife with a Bad End.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! Thought provoking & spot on when looking at betrayal. The interaction between Dave & Cookie i believe was brilliant - tip of my hat to you sir. The interactions with Dave’s children felt genuinely real. I have no problem with the length of this tale. The ending was perfect & smartly portrayed btwn Dave & Cookie. I believe Cockatoo their was a lot of time & thought out effort put into writing this excellent story. Thank you! A solid 5* work.

Bluehorse64Bluehorse643 months ago

Easily one of the best things I've read on this site. This one should win awards.

Very, very, very good job.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot damn.

msctmsct3 months ago

an excellent tale -- keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the best I have read. Great character development. Well done

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cookie’s good enough for me too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The BEST story I have read! Ever! WOW. Insightful, Entertaining, Provocative and A 14-page Learning Experience. Thank You!

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban3 months ago

I sincerely enjoyed this story. *Favorited. *Followed author. 5/5 BRB

PorterrhPorterrh3 months ago

Good story and well written, but just too long

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Verbose and sanctimonious. Too bad, its really a pretty good story. An average plot idea, wife falls in love with a workmate, but you went the extra mile with exploring feelings and emotions. Of course you blew off the whore wife by making her a cartoon character instead of a serious person. Reciting all her failed relationships turned her into a whore clown, so that every aspect of her history as wife and mother was a mirage, a farce. She was never anything of value, substance, morals, or intelligence. But the stupid cuck married her anyway, so who's fault is that? I should say stupid wimp cuck; how come the asshole boyfriend wasn't permanently crippled? And you kept him bleating to the kids not to forget that she is their mother? You think the kids aren't embarrassed and humiliated enough?

\

And the ending was a weird petering out, without any gumption or salvation of their spirits. A marriage, like a true partnership, not only does not sacrifice the individual, it is a mutual homage to the spouses, allowing Them to do more than he and she can do alone. Like begetting children, which Cookie will never experience. The two sole proprietors at the end are sad and lonely, trying to save others when they can't even salvage and rehabilitate themselves. The ending just fell flat. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Top .story. Top writer. Top five stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So the Slut’s parents consider themselves to be Christians. The MC doesn’t tell them what their daughter is doing? They can’t make excuses for adultery. If they condone her behavior, they expose their hypocrisy about religion.

It’s not even just telling her parents why she’s getting divorced. 2 years prior, when he had the first suspicion, he could have told them. It doesn’t matter that they didn’t like him. They would either have to be true to their beliefs, and chastise her behavior, or support her, and lose their friends and church.

ZK

Pappy7Pappy73 months ago

I really liked the story. Kind of far fetched but if I wanted more real to life I would try very hard to find a news network that didn't produce fiction and watch that. In fact, this story and the people involved are more believable than real life. You can't make the stupid shit of real life up. As for a college allowing a stripper professor I had a freshman history teacher who smoked dope with and fucked her students, both genders. College knew and pretended it didn't. Don't give too much credit to academia, they really rarely deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a wonderful lifebuoy for any drowning and looking for help here...

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20103 months ago

Loved this story, any chance if more Cookie, love that chstaxter.

bobareenobobareeno3 months ago

So much massively wrong about this story, but so much massively right about it. The worst part was Cookie. What a waste to inject a ridiculous character such as that into a tale that could’ve been so much better. She spoiled it. Yessir, the stripper with the heart of gold, with not one, but two (!) PhDs, a woman known to his daughter as Ms. Heartbreak, who could look at a customer and recognize he wasn’t the regular schmoe, there to see her tits and ass, and of course, his immediate and profound new love interest. That choice destroyed much of the story, yet the tale still contained some real gems. The letter from the wife was very well done. The confrontation with the wife was exceptionally well written and presented. But Cookie kept crumbling the value of the tale. Had the main character been allowed to confront the horror of his wife’s choices without the crutch of the Cookie the Clown Creation, the pathos would’ve been purer, and would’ve enabled the tale to achieve greater resonance for the reader because the falseness of that premise wouldn’t interfere with the best parts of the story.

Another set of issues were the references to popular culture. They just don’t work. The decision to use Game of Thrones as shorthand for the writer’s imagery was not just a poor choice, it was a lazy choice that broke the third wall. It sets a reader back in the real world, starving the fictional world of its own reality.

Anyhow, this author has some chops, and I will read more of his tales, hoping the criticisms here are taken in the spirit intended, which was to have more of the author's promise realized.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Phenomenal in every possible aspect. A true masterpiece of love, betrayal, despair, recovery, friendship, and strength. Double-5* if that is possible

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Way way toooo long, if you’re gonna write stories this long at least make them interesting, with this one you failed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Way too long with over the top unnecessary details. Had decent drama.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A totally fempov unrealistic nonsense tale, with an husband behaving like an immature, insecure and whining idiot. A lot of psychobabble to justify the unacceptable whoring behaviour of the slut wife and the submissive cuck behaviour of the monkey husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am now in the heart of the story, but one thing comes to mind that I have to share. The way the story is written, there are a lot of places where you think one person is talking, but it's actually the other person. Time is easter going back over the last one, two or even three dialogues to get the dialogue straight. It is a disconnect in an otherwise amazing tale. Back to the story...

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Long and wordy, and TOTALLY worth every second it took to read.

Your Cookie is an amazing character, not only in her story, but in the devices you gave her to not only survive her own shattered past, but also to hand on to others as well.

And Dave Was the right character to have figured out her mystery, with his own offbeat qualities, but mostly because he was observant, intelligent, and empathetic. A very worthy Jedi in his own right.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A wordy, yet excellent tale. Lots to go through, yet well worth the travel. Five well earned stars.

JPB

amygdalaamygdala3 months ago

Wow you don’t read something like this everyday that moves the heart and soul. Thank You author, Thank You author, Thank You author !!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I feel that this is the best story I have ever read, on Literotica or anywhere.

I have to post as anonymous as Lit has "remembered" old email address's from work and my other identifying information to make it impossible to have a Literotica membership -- despite my many requests for help.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

re:Lenard Spencer. Good point, but don't you know in Loving Wives, anything is possible. Just ask the authors, they'll claim it's just a story. There are so many stupid repetitive things in loving wives, so often unrealistic that it boggles the mind. Changing locks, hiring a private investigator, giving the cheater the house and all of their possessions, running away after catching wife cheating, driving often hundreds of miles, taking the kids and leaving the country, throwing all the wives clothes in the driveway or burning them in the backyard, including wedding dress and wedding pictures, husbands are seals or karate experts and rain down hell on the cheaters, etc. etc. etc. One must have a sense of humor to get through some of these LW stories, especially the ones "cuck" authors post.lol As to story, haven't read it yet, always check with the comments first before wasting time on a story that the majority dislike. This one appears to be the exception.

lujon2019lujon20193 months ago

This story reminded me of an episode of Seinfeld, the one where Puddy stole Jerry move got called out on in and then stole Georges move

This clip here, is a perfect description of this story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft1fO2iWX20&t=154s

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To Anon-How about dropping down the page to see the number of pages before reading one whole page or look to the right and check out the length of the story before reading one whole page!

How about bookmarking after one page then come back to it when you have more time to read and before you know it you’ll have read a long excellent story.

Loved the story-Cockatoo-looking forward to your February Sux story soon I hope. Yeah and don’t disappear on us and wait 22 years for the next set of stories. Share your gift with this story site.

Dario

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Fantastic story focused on the development of the main character. He changes a great deal throughout the story, growing a little every page. Well written and thought provoking.

This is my first comment on Literotica. I usually just read and vote, but this story made me want to comment. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! It blew me away. GREAT introspection. It gave me a lot to think about in my own life. I'm still a bit stunned.

Thank you very much for putting it up and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 - Great read. Stephanie really needs a wake up episode where she finally admits she was wrong. Maybe Cookie could make a comeback as the one who strips away the layers of denial, hypocrisy, and hyper egotistical B.S. that Stephanie has deluded herself with for so many years. Seriously, most people who screwed up their lives and the lives of others as monumentally as Stephanie has, realize they are to blame. They just need a facilitator to help them verbalize what they've done and admit it to others they hurt.

AngelRiderAngelRider3 months ago

When I read multiple times that a story could have been accomplished in several pages or 10k words and the actual story is 50k?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Live this one great job

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fucking awesome

offkilter123offkilter1233 months ago

Very, very good. Ignore the anonymous mouth breathers.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCockatoo@Cockatoo
These are strictly works of fiction and fantasy... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Although these tales have been carefully peppered and spiced with snippets of the occasional real-life encounter, personal experience with trauma, or sincere obsessive daydream, none of...

SIMILAR Stories