Cabin Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought sucking my cock was your favorite," Kevin said as he looked in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa smiled and said, "I was talking about what I like done to me. I love sucking your prick!"

Kevin concentrated on his sister's pussy. He fingered her, curling his finger toward her mons. When he found the small patch of pleasure in her pussy, Lisa let out a groan. He flicked his tongue against her clit, feeling her jerk when he made contact. He sucked the hardened nub and Lisa's body quivered. Kevin sucked his sister's pussy and finger fucked her to orgasm. She squealed with delight as her climax ripped through her. Finally, her pussy became too sensitive and she pushed his head away from her crotch.

Sitting back, Kevin gazed at his sated sister. He could feel her juices on his face and taste her on his lips. Lisa leaned back, closing her eye she sighed, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

Kevin moved up to the couch. He sipped his drink, watching Lisa.

After she rested, Lisa said, "I want to dance with you."

Lisa and Kevin began dancing to the slow music. Kevin's cock became erect as he rubbed it against her stomach. Moving his hands to her ass, Kevin pulled Lisa closer.

"Mmmm, this is nice, Kevin," Lisa said.

Kevin lifted Lisa by her ass and she wrapped her legs around him. He guided her pussy to his rigid cock, lowering her onto it. Lisa let out a moan as his dick went deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god! Are you going to fuck me standing up?" Lisa said as she pressed her breasts against Kevin's face.

"Yup, is that a problem?" Kevin said.

"Hell no! You can fuck me anyway you want to."

Kevin's strong arms held Lisa's one hundred ten pound body against his. He started to move her up and down on his cock and she rocked to his rhythm. As he approached his climax, Kevin moved her faster. He walked to the wall, pressing Lisa's back against it. She gripped him with her legs, enjoying each hard thrust. Kevin fucked his sister so hard the pictures on the wall rattled.

"Give me your cock! I want to feel you come in me," Lisa said.

"It won't be long, baby. I'm getting close. Do you want it in your pussy or your mouth?" Kevin said between grunts.

"Mmmm, decisions, decisions. Do it where you want," Lisa said.

Kevin continued to fuck Lisa until he felt his cock swell. He lifted her off his dick and told her to kneel on the floor. Lisa opened her mouth to receive her brother's cock, but Kevin had other ideas. He fisted his prick, shooting his semen on Lisa's face. Lisa laughed as she tried to capture his cum with her tongue. When Kevin stopped ejaculating, he rubbed his cock against her face.

"Damn, it's so hot seeing my cum all over your pretty face," Kevin said as he smeared the thick semen over her skin with his cock.

Lisa caught his cock between her lips and sucked it into her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head, feeling the ridge. Lisa applied suction and pulled her head back. His cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

"Let's take a shower and go to bed," Lisa said.

Kevin and Lisa showered and went to bed. They lay close, kissing, and running their hands over each other's bodies. The activities took their toll and they fell asleep in one another's arms.

****

The next morning, Kevin woke up to find he was alone. He sat up, stretched, and got out of bed. After using the bathroom, he went to find his sister, calling her name as he walked down the hall.

"I'm in the kitchen, baby. Breakfast is ready," Lisa said.

Kevin chuckled when he walked in the kitchen. Lisa had stretched out on the table, her spread legs propped up on the backs of two chairs. Between her legs was another chair for him.

Kevin sat on the chair. He reached up, covering her breasts with his hands. Leaning forward, Kevin began lapping his sister's splayed pussy.

"That feels so good. Are you enjoying your breakfast as much as I am?" Lisa said as she lifted her head.

"Your pussy tastes great. Not very filling, but tasty as hell," Kevin said and then he returned his face to Lisa's crotch.

It wasn't long before Lisa began moaning out loud. She clutched at her breasts as her climax built deep in her body. Kevin sensed that she was close and sucked her clit. Lisa chanted, "Yes, yes, yes!" as she came.

Kevin licked and sucked on Lisa's pussy until she had another orgasm. He sat back and watched her pussy juice drooling down to her ass. Lisa finally sat up, slid off the table, and straddled her brother's legs. She gave Kevin a kiss and then started licking her pussy juice from his face.

"Hmmm, no wonder you like eating me. I taste pretty good."

"You taste great. Now, are you going to suck my cock or fuck me?"

Lisa slid off Kevin's legs, kneeling on the floor. Pushing his legs apart, she looked up and said, "Both!"

Dropping her head, Lisa started to suck Kevin's rigid cock. She bobbed her head and fondled his balls while moaning around his shaft. Kevin wrapped his sister's auburn hair around his hands and moved her head up and down. Lisa looked up, locking her gaze with her brother's eyes. Kevin smiled at her and pushed her head down. Lisa's face contorted as she gagged on his throbbing cock. He held his cock against the back of her throat for a moment and then pulled back.

"Damn it! I can't get your prick in my throat," Lisa said after removing her mouth. She stood up and straddled her brother's legs. Reaching between them, Lisa guided his cock into her pussy.

"I can get it all in your pussy, Lisa. Shut up and fuck me," Kevin said with a grin.

Lisa pushed one of her breasts against Kevin's mouth as she settled down on his cock. "Here, suck my tit while I fuck your prick."

Kevin sucked her nipple and she held his head against her chest. He caught it between his teeth and bit down until Lisa let out a groan. She told him how much she love having her nipples bit and then wiggled on Kevin's cock.

Holding his sister's waist, Kevin began lunging up into her. He felt her pussy gripping his cock as they fucked at breakneck speed. When Kevin felt his climax approaching, he did nothing to hold back. He pulled his mouth off Lisa's breast, threw his head back, and let out a groan. His cock exploded in her, sending his semen deep inside her quivering pussy. Lisa tightened her vaginal muscles, gripping his throbbing prick.

Kevin's cock stopped pulsing. Lisa pulled off, leaned over, and slurped his slick dick into her mouth. She cleaned his softening cock, humming while she did.

"Yum, now I've had breakfast too." Lisa giggled. "Oops, I'm leaking on the floor. "I better clean it up."

Lisa stood up. Kevin chuckled when he saw his semen leaking out from between his sister's legs. She used paper towel to wipe the floor while they laughed. Lisa made pancakes and sausage for breakfast. She made a spectacle of seductively eating the links of meat. Kevin shook his head as Lisa sucked the sausage before taking a bite.

After breakfast, Kevin and Lisa showered. They dressed and then left for the park. On the way, Lisa teased Kevin by hiking up her skirt. She sat against the passenger door with one leg on the seat. When her brother glanced at her, Lisa pulled up her short skirt so he could see her bare pussy.

"I want to go for a walk, Kevin," Lisa said when they got out of the truck. She took his hand and headed toward one of the paths through the woods.

"I wonder what time Brad and Wendy will be home tomorrow." Lisa said as they walked.

"I don't know. If they leave when we usually do, it'll be after nine," Kevin said. "I should leave by noon tomorrow. They might come home early."

Lisa and Kevin found a secluded spot off the path. They began fooling around and kissing. She fished his cock out of his pants and stroked it. Kevin lifted her skirt so he could play with her pussy. They heard voices approaching. Lisa chuckled and bent over, taking her brother's cock in her mouth. While she blew him, they could hear the people talking.

Once the voices faded, Kevin pulled his cock out of Lisa's sucking mouth. He told her to grab a nearby tree and bend over. Lifting the back of her skirt, Kevin pushed his cock into her pussy. Lisa shoved back against his cock, feeling it going deep in her. Kevin reached around her body, playing with her breasts while pumping his prick in and out of her pussy.

Kevin came, triggering his sister's orgasm. They separated and began to laugh. Lisa used her mouth to clean his cock before tucking it back in his pants. As they walked back to the truck, Lisa felt her brother's semen running down her legs. At the truck, she used a finger to scrap the thick cum from her legs. Lisa licked her fingers, grinning at Kevin.

"Let's get lunch and go back to the house," Lisa said as she stared out the window.

Kevin nodded and drove to a small café. They ate outside, enjoying the sun and fresh air. On the way back to the house, Lisa sat in silence.

"Are you okay?" Kevin asked his sister.

Nodding, Lisa said, "Yeah, I was thinking about tomorrow."

"I'm trying not to think about it, baby."

Kevin and Lisa spent the day making love and fucking. They played in the living room, the kitchen, and the bedroom. Exhausted, they fell asleep in each other's arms. After napping for several hours, Lisa woke up. She moved her head to her brother's stomach, reached for his cock, and watched it grow in her hand. Brad moaned and started gently stroking her hair.

"What time is it?" Kevin said.

"Almost nine o'clock. I had a nice nap, did you?" Lisa replied. She giggled and said, "Your cock seems rested."

"It is, how about your pussy, is that rested too?"

Lisa shifted so her crotch was above her brother's head. Wiggling her ass, she said, "Does it look rested?"

"It looks delicious. Bring it down here," Kevin replied.

Lisa lowered her pussy to Kevin's mouth. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her tighter. Kevin swiped her vulva with his tongue, causing Lisa to moan. She looked between her legs, watching her brother's tongue. Smiling, Lisa took his cock in her mouth.

Kevin and Lisa's actions were slow. She supported herself on both arms, using her mouth and tongue to please her brother's stiff prick. Kevin played with his sister's ass with one hand while fondling one of her breasts with the other. His tongue moved along the length of her labia. She nuzzled his balls with her nose, inhaling his manly scent.

Lisa picked up Kevin's cock with her tongue and sucked half of it into her mouth. Kevin moaned into her pussy, stuffing his tongue into her as far as he could. They were turning each other on when Lisa heard a noise.

"Having a good time?" Brad said.

When Lisa realized her husband and sister in law were watching her and her brother, she screamed. Kevin and Lisa scrambled to cover themselves. She realized the covers were on the floor and crossed her arms over her chest.

"It looks like my husband was having sex with your wife, Brad," Wendy said, doing her best not to laugh.

"I do believe you're right. Um, wouldn't that constitute incest?" Brad said, biting the inside of his lip to keep a straight face.

"I'm so sorry," Lisa said as she began to sob. "I don't know what to say that would make any sense to you, Brad."

Kevin hung his head in shame. Lifting his eyes, he looked at his wife. Wendy stood with her hands on her hips, her head cocked to one side.

Brad kept his composure. He glanced at his sister and said, "Well, Wendy, as I see it there are only two choices."

To be continued.

12