All Comments on 'Cabin Hijinks'

by TerryBee

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 7 years ago
Well done

That's a great story loved it . Hope to read more soon . Thanks for the story ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

I enjoyed your story! I hope to get to read more about this group of people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Very nice. Considering what a dick Matt was, it would be great to see a story where the girls leave him for Jimmy and Hollie. Seems only fair for the girls!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More Please

I hope that you continue the story evolving it into the cousin niece and daughter. But thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Awesome story. Hope there is a chapter 2

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
great story

it needs a ch.2

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 7 years ago
Yes. One of the better Father daughter stories on the site.

Wouldn't mind reading another chapter, how maybe Kendra and daughter end up with them, don't worry explaining what happened to Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

06/14/17

Milking Daddy was always a treat. Crawling in from the foot of the bed I could sneak beneath his covers and nurse him awake after mommy left for work at the hospital. I'd bottle his flaccid cock into my mouth and savor the swelling meat of him. Licking his balls was a true confection. Stiffening him, fisting the length of his shaft and knob sloppy with spit, I loved making his cock eye cry precum tears. Salty and viscous, his runny cocksnot fed my desires straight through to my own hardening clit. He'd turn onto his back grasping my blanketed head to keep working him. My lolly Pop! I called him "Lolly" sometimes and no one in the family could ever imagine the real reason why! Our horsey rides left me sliding off him tingling and juicy. Orgasms were organic provisions that were craved and expected. Isn't it natural to feel good with one's parent? I remember how hard it was pulling his fuck stick toward my mouth, he was so turgid and thick. Swallowing him as deep as I could, I'd note the slob mark left glistening on his shaft to determine the deepest I could take him into my throat. The deeper I'd swallow, the noisier the gulps of my suck sounded. I quaffed​ and gagged loudly to make him proud. I loved feasting my eyes on his sirecock, shucking him faster and faster, devouring him until he commanded me to "Cum!": my cue to indulge in our delicious full feeling fuck. By now, my juicy little tight cunt could manage the size of him and I'd straddle my horsey ride with throbbing excitement, impatient with anticipated and slippery glee! Ohhh!to have his big hands engulf my bottom, squeezing it to guide me up and down, my clit pushed and sliding up against that veiny shaft of his! Cream!! This creamy teeter totter of ecstasy flowed from me whenever mom worked the night shift. Suckseeding is a secret we've never acknowledged out loud, even to ourselves. The suggestion in our eyes was always word enough...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

After showing us the three ladies together, you really should bring them all together. Please?4D97

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Need to get rid of the drunk and bring all 3 women together. Now that would be a great 2nd chapter. Loved the story.

smoke717smoke717over 6 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Thought I knew what was coming and then you throw a curve. I was sure he would join in with the 3 girls but when he stormed out, it was a shocker. More to cum I hope.

playtime999playtime999over 6 years ago
suspense

you grasp the need for ambivalence and hesitation when it comes to the taboo; the kid who just fucks dad is boring and you do a great job of building tension and excitement. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Matt needs to leave, have Kendra and Megan move in and everyone fuck each other

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hott

Very erotic and nicely described. I wanted it to end with a group sex with Hollie, Megan and Kendra.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
It was great

until he found all 3 of them munching on each other. Crash and burn. Stopped reading.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Matt...what an asshole. Serves him right that all his women got hosed (not that he cared).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous