All Comments on 'Cabin in the Woods Ch. 01'

by CapnRed

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
GingerCat1GingerCat1over 10 years ago
Had potential

This story had potential but I completely stopped reading it when I realised urine was going to be a major theme as that is a massive turn off for me and I imagine a lot of other people as well. It is a shame as without that I think this could have been a story I potentially really enjoyed.

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
Different strokes!

That was fun, bring on the next chapter. Only a few typos, good read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy.

I wish I would have had fun like that with my sister! It was a bit rushed at the end, but over all very hot. I can't wait for chapter 2.

Laguna852Laguna852over 10 years ago
nicely written

But I agree a disclaimer about the focus being on urine would have been nice. I stopped reading soon after I figured it out but I'm sure to ppl that it's a turn on for it's going to be a good series.

volvonut84volvonut84over 10 years ago
Water Sports

Not really sure why some folks need to mention they are not into water sports. Are you seeking validation? You're on a site that specializes in amateur erotic literature (albeit loosely at times) and not all subject matter will be to your fancy. I've started reading many submissions and stopped when they went in a direction I don't fancy. Just not sure personal taste is a valid reason for a critique...and if it bothered you so much you could not finish it, how on earth do you feel legitimized in leaving a comment?

oldmooseoldmooseover 10 years ago
Love the Theme

This is a sexy, well-written story that has a lot of erotic juice. I think it would be much more erotic, and certainly would flow better, if it were told in just one voice--I would prefer that it be in Jason's voice. The dialog makes clear what Julia's thoughts are.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I intend to read it even if it's in both voices. Keep writing!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
Speaking as someone who is not into watersports

I thought the story was excellently done, you captured the curiousness of watersports very well and I look forward to reading more. Very hot thus far and I can't wait for chapter 2! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

Pick a point of view and stick with it. This bullshit of jumping back and forth was annoying as hell. I never made it to page 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved reading from both perspectives. Great build up and transitions. loved the water sports, (well said volvonut) and tasty asses... cant wait to read more. from both! Thanks for the boner. LoL

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

#1: Pick a p.o.v. and stick with it. #2: Put a note stating the story includes watersports or whatever else. End of line.

LanuitLanuitover 10 years ago

This was really awesome. I actually liked the changing perspective. It always acted some what as a tease because of the pausing nature it creates in the story. I really liked that about it. I'm not big into watersports but I really liked the way you described it. You can tell that you're not inexperienced in that area by the way that you described it. I always hate reading blow jobs that look more like porn blowjobs than real ones. I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this story.

There's a few spelling errors and by a few I mean like 2-3 that I saw which were actually the wrong word was placed and not caught by a grammar check because it was actually spelled right.

sglewsglewover 10 years ago
Great first chapter

I thought the story was really well written and am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

It's funny to me to see people whine not about the incest, but the watersports. Priorities, prudes!

This story's hot regardless. Keep writing, man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I loved the 2 viewpoints. Well written. VERY hot. Please write more.

AirSearch1AirSearch1over 10 years ago
Love it

I hope you will continue this awesome story soon. And please ignore those that complain about the watersports, it was a nice bonus to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

For the love of god update this story. Its amazing.

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
More, more, more!!!

Omg! So hot and right up my street! Please post some more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
loved it

i fucking loved it. realy hot stuff :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not into anal not watersports, so I gave it a 2. I know.....I know...different strokes for different folks.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don,t like the idea of piss or licking arseholes

tangymoretangymore9 months ago

I'm not even in the slightest into "watersports", but the writing was actually great (in my view) for an incest story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCapnRed@CapnRed
I write porn, what more is there to it? Hit my Telegram @RedRocktober

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES