All Comments on 'Cabins in the Snow'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hahaha! I need to meet some of these "men" who are so wimpy

Yeah , I'd fuck their wife and daughters because their wimpy genes need to be bred out of existence .

Some real DNA in the gene pool .

I bet all the people who like this writers drivel are in mourning after the cunt lost the election ! Their tears give me a chubby !

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Everything that makes a marriage.

Love. Respect. Sensitivity. And oh the romance.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
Absolutely Ludicrous!

Please no more, for a story, any story, to be any good, there should be some credibility to it, this was so far fetched it became a parody of all the other wimpy cuckold stories told before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an idiotic bunch of cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!!

Only laughable!!! He has asked for an assfuck and she denyed and suddenly she is in for it but not with husband!!! You maybe an idiot or a real faggot!!!

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
As a one off event

it could (could!) be quite hot. Spoilt by the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its fine dear.

Just keep taking your meds and you'll be OK. I'm sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'mstillacheater, at it again

The usual garbage from a garbage author. Everyone lucky enough to post today is going to get high scores when this writer complains that all scores she gets that aren't fives are "fraudulent." Of course, this steaming pile of shit should get only fives, right? You never were the slightest bit of fun and you never will be. Just a bad writer who cheats to get high scores she doesn't earn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Pay no attention to the conflicted little dicked zealots. My only complaint was the end. It could have been at least as long and detailed after they started having sex. It was like you were in a rush. That is one of my favorite scenarios. Thanks.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Its hot

but a pure stroker, no insights into the motivations of the husband for wanting this, no angst or tension as to the desires of the flesh vs higher reasoning for the marital relationship.

I must comment though that the must be one hot mama given her imagination revealed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watch the scores....

Currently 3.16. Tomorrow likely will be in the mid-4's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost it

Started off fun and sexy, but slid downhill until it ended in the sewer.

Concritic123Concritic123over 7 years ago
3 months later.....

After the novelty wore off, Conner realized she was a tramp and divorced her.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
A fun stroke story

You can tell a story is meant to be a fun little fantasy by how many angry comments it generates. I can't understand why these people come to this site. I really can't.

Anyway, I'll add a +1 to patillie's comment. This isn't thought-provoking literature. There are no complex characters involved. It isn't a think piece that will stand the test of time. And it isn't meant to be. It's a fucking stroke story on a porn site. Lighten up, folks.

As always, I enjoy your work, imstillfun. Keep keeping it up.

baranbratbaranbratover 7 years ago
I thought it was HOT!

Have you noticed the only pricks who leave negative comments are almost always anonymous. They don;t have the balls to leave their names. I get the same shit when I submit my stories. I WILL NOT allow it. I have and WILL delete anonymous comments from pricks who don't have the nerve to leave they names. Keep up the good work. Some of these people couldn't write a story of their lives depended on it, so they resort to leaving hurtful comments, all I can say is that they are chicken shit and don;t let it get you down, DELETE THEM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with "Lost It"

Cindy turns out to be a Dom, and the husband and wife Subs? Have read better from this author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story, can't wait to read more of her stories after she got back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: "I thought it was hot"

So, your name is Baranbrat? Seems like an odd name. Never heard that one before. "Hi, I'm Baranbrat." Must be quite the conversation piece. Give us your address and phone number, asshat, or shut the fuck up about "anonymous" commenters. You're just as anonymous as anyone else with your madeup name. You cucks stick together, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ previous

Yeah, the cum slurpers all stick together. Swingerfag, cuckmore, whoredon, faglinecaster. They'll all get on here and suck this writer's ass. Too bad we can't get rid of them. Take that wimp cuck HDK and NIGGERANDI with you on the way out.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
I disapprove of all post midnight and beyond rampant and unrestrained carnal activity

You need to save your core energy for the skiing when there's virgin, prime powder on the mountain. Best mix is 30 minutes of sex , some pot, good food and 8 hours sleep to give the best to the black diamonds runs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with Baranbrat all the way

This is a good story but a few now get off to the hate comments more than the story.Too bad.Hate comments with just vile words shouuld be banned here and the hate people that do the comments should be banned.Maybe then we would get more and better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Baranbrat and the previous anon....

What? Are you two the comment nazis? Butch up fellas.This story was not imstills best but it was funny enough not to go over the deep end on.Kind of like monkeys fucking a football.Harmless.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Sex Fantasy

Pretty good sex fantasy. I enjoyed it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Weak husband

Horrible mother mother

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 7 years ago
Good Fantasy !!

Isn't this what its supposed to be? Come on don't be damn critical. Other than the story was very fun to read. Sure you have more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh well

Not a bad start that fizzled out horribly. A decent 4* story for a page and a half, then the author went weak from "Mind if I fuck her?" 3.5* story crashes in the last few paragraphs where the author simply gives up writing after a interesting setup and mediocre 'climax'. 3* is a gift this time around. One of author's worst stories (not by theme or content, just by execution)

baranbratbaranbratover 7 years ago
To Anonymous, FUCK OFF

Yes, i'm Baranbrat and love it, better than YOU ANONYMOUS! Probably hide in the shadows, too fucking scared to come out, jacking off under that trench coat of yours. You must be one of those perverts who like to be in the back of old movie houses licking the cum off the floors. Yep, hidden behind that mask of anonymity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Fun fantasy. You have a gift for this kind of writing, being able to make your characters come alive (or you are a fun slut in which event I say you go girl). Keep

Writing, these are exactly my fantasies, the fantasies of a man who has been married to a hot wife for 25 years and for the past 27 years unsuccessfully encouraged her to be not only my hot wife, but a true hotwife.

Keep writing, you keep my fantasies growing and my cock very hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really, this is how you and hubbie reconnect?

Now she is a slut and hubbie a cuck, pity the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
can't figure out the joy here

she fuck any and all cocks

he might get to fuck her fourth hand used stanky slimy cunt

she is a common gutter slut, he is common WACC

where is the joy for him?

yes, she gets all the benefit of marriage and being single, but none of the burdens

he get `burden of marriage but not the benefit, the burden of people mocking him (and they will)

and what kind of friends does he have that don't reciprocate and let him fuck theirs wives or girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feel sorry for the kids, with these people as parents.

There are some people who should remove themselves from the gene pool. But did catch a glimpse of something on a news website, "woman in tears after conviction for vile sex acts", now that would have been interesting. Sounds like a case of fact outdoing fiction.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
And the kids?

And the kids? They must have died, because they weren't referred anymore...Or maybe the Social security for minors have taken them away from this kind of parents...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stroking my cock

Loved the story..made my cock hard and had me Stroking and wishing I could get my wife to do the same!

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 7 years ago
WTF ??

She just finds out after all theses years he wants to be married to a card carrying slut? The author must be a teenager want to be...

And she goes home and fucks EVERYONE? Let's get real !!!.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67over 7 years ago
Another well written story!

Once again you've worked a little alchemy with your pen and made gold. FIve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
See how the score changed?

Imstillacheater strikes again.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 7 years ago
Fiction

This is fiction, give the author a break.

Fantasy to get us wet or hard.

In the world of fantasy fiction there are no STDs, Every arsehole can take a big cock first time and we all swallow cum. We explore our lesbian side and everybody loves our naked form.

I know when I book on to this site I am not reading the newspaper. I know it is fun. I always slip my panties off and play with my clit whilst reading. Then when i cum, I wash up and get back in the real world.

One little criticism the spelling

However; well done, it was good masturbation material xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow. that was fucking hot.

That was incredible. You are very much still fun. Please write MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Great story, Fuckinig hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Wish!!

Wish i was the husband, I would have wanted Cindy tho.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
She is HOT

I don't care what others say, I think it was sexy as hell when she let them talk her into being naked...in front of all the guys.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A HIT !

Great story: nicely composed, great flow, exceptional quality. Hit on all cylinders. Hope there is more to come.

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Yes!

Excellent story!

PrevertedMePrevertedMeabout 7 years ago
Nicely done

The build up was great. Keep it going and ignore the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I don't give a shit what you cream pie slurpers say

this was a piece of trash written for the unwashed perverts who drool at the mouth anticipating slurping cream pies from their slut wives. Enjoy your meals cuckolds,might be your last one. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep em cumming!

I love how you build sexual tension. I love your exhibitionist nature and how the more you tease the hornier you get until you give in to your inner slut and fuck every guy that is there! I've been reading and rereading your stories for a week. Really hot work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
connor is a lucky man

my cock got so hard. I want my woman to be a slut like you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What hot and sexy story. I loved it all

The author did a very good job on this story. In fact she's my favorite writer.

This story is very sexy & hot, well written, wonderful creativity and great context.

As a married woman I can tell you that I'd love to be in Alicia's shoes.....so jealous.

Congrats to the author!....great job my Dear Friend ImstillFun ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What sexy and hot story......I'm big fan from ths author

The author did very well on this story....as usual by the way.

She know how to write a sexy story with full passion, great context, wonderful creativity and hot as hell.

I love this author and became on of her biggest fun......please keep writing more stories!

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story of slowly slipping into the abyss

this story is awesomw. i really like how a combination of circumstances and little items slowly add up to people behaving in a way that they would never normally do. great story...keep them cumming..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVED IT, GAVE IT A 5 (☆☆☆☆☆). IF ALICIA WERE MY WIFE I WOULD THINK I DIED AND WENT TO HEAVEN!

Alicia is a keeper! She is wild, she LOVES SEX; she loves to be penetrated by cocks! She LOVES to expose her nudity to strangers. Her husband loves when other people watch her & lust after her. Her husband & her are on the same page: she is an exhibitionist hot wife and he is a voyeur/wittol husband. She foes not sleep around behind his back, they are in it together.

This is a very, very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Just another slut and cuckold tale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! Just another dumbass comment from Annony!!!

thisfool reads all of these LW stories and then botches about them. He isane

NotronsNotronsover 5 years ago
Very Nice.

Love this story, cant wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yum

Perfect wife!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 5 years ago
Awesome

Awesome Babe, just fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

Every time I read one of your stories I think back to that picture of you and think about you in your story. They sound very real and the way you tell it makes me think this has happened to you. Keep writing cause I love reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This one is the best tease story

Of all of her stories, this one captures exhibitionism the best. I gave it 5 stars. I think the boys probably would not have left it at that, and think she'd have been the center of attention. Airtight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Imstilldumb makes another woman look like a fool

Even for fiction this was just awful.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 5 years ago
I can't remember if I’ve

Commented on this but.... that was fucking hot. WOW!

jsch1947jsch1947almost 5 years ago
A craftsman

The care and skill with dialogue, character development, and story are gifts, Gifts to the reader, along with amazing heat.

Bravo. Well Done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sloppy Editing to go with Sloppy Seconds

There are always a few typos in stillfun's stories, excusable if understandable enough. Here, though, there was one sentence I could make absolutely no sense of. I still do love her stories, they have such a feeling of reality and experience, either stillfun's own or perhaps told to her by one of the participants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not sure if it was my mood

This story made me cum several times before I got to the end of it. Thanks imstillfun and keep the stories cumming xx

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
THANK GOODNESS FOR BAD WEATHER & POWER OUTAGES LOL!

What a hot story. I must say that if I were Connor, I would have taken her ass at the first opportunity having waited all those years for it to become accessible. Furthermore, I would not have been jerking off watching the wife's becoming a slut -- but taking young Cindy's hot little pussy doggy watching the wife lol. But that's moi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
do you get wet writing your stories?

Great story!! As they all seem to be. Slow build up but in the end, no pun intended, well worth it. I wish at the last paragraph when she was on her back and Conner was enjoying

her cum filled pussy that she was straddled and able to enjoy an other women's pussy. I also ( being a bi-male) would have enjoyed the boys sucking each others cocks

travelerdaveltravelerdavelabout 4 years ago

This was certainly one of the best pieces of erotica we have ever seen. It is extremely unusual for us to read a story twice and never three times. This was a three-timer. Even in scenes without sex it was drenched with heat. The recurring scenarios of imagining that some of the boys saw her, then later knowing they saw her, then knowing they was watching her, then showing off for them were so well done that the scenes are still burned into our thoughts. We can see how you are easily in the top 30 favorite authors. Thanks so much and you definitely are "still fun." Hope you continue during 2020. Perhaps in these difficult times you may have the option to be at home and devote some time to more writing, and of course this unprecedented time may give you some ideas for further writing. We are guessing that you may have had to curtail some of your outside "together-type" activities. But that will end, hopefully soon. All the best - S&F. If you wish, email is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love ❤ it: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)! The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted.

The story is structured like a one-act stage play (or TV drama): in a perfect storm-like situation, the husband & the wife discover their respective true selves in a very short time span, & their marriage has changed forever.

As of today, this story's got 175,695 views, including 227 faves: that's 1.29 faves per1,000 views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!) Imstillfun has her faithful readership (Literotica user base).

trikydiktrikydikalmost 4 years ago
My kinda gal...

Love this, would love to have a weekend like this with my gal becoming a complete cum slut like this!!

hdwg2003hdwg2003almost 4 years ago
MELTING SNOW

So Hot I LOVED IT.......I ONLY WISH I COULD HAVE A WIFE LIKE THIS

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Imstillawhore with another cheating whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Edit

This story was good but needs some serious editing. (Missing words, misspelled words, etc)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my!

So erotic for those of us who love hot wives. Now I have to look for the story of how she came home to her husband with three loads of jizz in her pussy! Kind of reminds me of the time my wife came home to me with what was supposed to be one load in her pussy, but turned out she had an extra load in her ass!

You write such wonderfully horny stroke stories.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

That was hot, I got hard while reading. I wish that had been my wife and I at the cabn

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Wow, that was an excellent reconnecting time. They did an excellent job on their relationship. They had so much in common that they no longer knew what to do with it because of all the things they had in common. It's good that three boys and a 21 year old whore came by with whom they could share their newfound common ground. What a great start to the new year. "Reconnecting time and that without common ground. Great! Especially when you then go back to your real life and be a shining example for your children. The children will look forward to the new type of reconnecting!

If you read the other comments of your fans, you will be really happy what great followers you have! Oh yes, I forgot you don't give a shit whether it's idiots or perverse or perverse idiots. The main thing is 6400!

gandisochgandisochabout 3 years ago

You are my fav writer. I read your story again and again.

saligobobsaligobobabout 3 years ago
Another hot hot story.

Loving your writing style, hits all the buttons at the same time :-)

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaalmost 3 years ago

Just fucking awesome

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 3 years ago

You have a gift for the build-up...

And you give a great payoff!

And those last couple of paragraphs?

Perfect springboard!

g7st0ng7st0nalmost 3 years ago

Five stars to balance out the haters, but you really should have edited a bit more

"Maybe one seemed exhibitionists one seemed necessary." please explain

A little straining on the believability especially with the first time anal, and all the boys seem interchangeable, but I had a good time with this horny little fever dream.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

too many guys after you had the cabin experience. Maybe just make it a monthly trip to the Cabin, Cindy in charge as usual and you naked at all times, the others partially dressed. perhaps a different friend once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this one! I re-read it ALL the time. I love the sentence near the end "I once came home from work with three loads of cum in my pussy."

That seems like a tale we'd like to hear! How about it?

daggettdaggettover 2 years ago

This story has been in my favorites for a while. Recently re-read it and I still think it's pretty hot. Gave it a "5" before and it holds up to re-reading. Couple gets into a situation they didn't expect and hidden kinks come out and they decide to go with the flow of things. Very good read.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

2 stars. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW Alicia I’m surprised Cindy didn’t join in cleaning you up and that would have started another round of slut fucking. delpw@hotmail.com

oldguy1oldguy1over 2 years ago

Not for me 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Hot story. I wish that was me and hubby. You’re amazing. I love how Cindy orchestrated the whole thing and unleashed Alicia’s slut. You just hit all the right buttons.

MAJESTY210MAJESTY210over 2 years ago

How come Cindy didn’t help her handle those four Cocks?

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

lolol,,i liked it,,not much structure to it and didnt know who was in charge til cindy spoke up near the end. it was fun and no one was hurt or jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised your wife never got knocked up I knocked up friends wife I fucked her in front of him she told husband that wanted my kid in her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story really develops the "show off" which leads to the release of her acting on her wilder inner desires. Personally, I loved it and would welcome being the "Connor" in this tale. I do think that after Rick ass fucked her, she was ready for letting them DP her. I always say, once a woman will do two things, then a double is likely. !. Getting ass fucked. 2. Having sex with more than one guy. Clear those hurdles and she's ready for it. In this story, Alicia was totally ready to be gangbanged. A five star story for me, that's for certain.

Jb0664Jb0664almost 2 years ago

I'm not a fan of anal sex and I thought the story spent more time on the build up and should have spent more time on the sex. Still a great story. I very nearly came in my pants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story and written well. I liked the fantasy. Thanks for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ISF, You are the best! Bruce

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

I might have been more impressed if Connor had fucked the other girl while his wife watched. And the sexual dialogue was.... Well, kind of lame, honestly. Not the worst story I've ever read here, but no awards either. Keep writing, though. You can only improve-- I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

" I once came home from work with 3 loads of cum in my pussy." Now THAT seems like it is worthy of it's own story. How about it?

Just_storiesJust_storiesover 1 year ago

Wonderful bit of writing, especially the build-up. Love to see how you continue to conjure up plots after so many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is one of the hottest stories ever. Amazing! *****

RetiredCappyRetiredCappyover 1 year ago

This is true of all your stories, but I really get excited reading about warm white semen pumping into pussies, spurting on faces and getting massaged into breasts and you do a great job of describing it. Love reading about cum.

BunnymasterBunnymasterabout 1 year ago

Nice, tight story.

There are a couple typos but they don’t distract from the HEAT of the prose.

One of the better stories on the site.

I’ll be sharing it with my wife.

Great job!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10327 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...