California

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"My bra."

Again his fingers fumbled while they tried to unleash the two metal clasps. One released quickly but the other was snagged. He heard her giggling and relaxed. Finally it released and the bra fell at her feet. They moved back to see each other completely naked for the first time. He was unsure what to do next.

"Do you have protection?" She asked as she turned to show him her nearly perfect ass.

"Yes," he said pulling out his wallet.

"Good but we won't need it yet." She moved onto her back on the bed and bit her lower lips as she opened her legs and her sex.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered moving to her feet and looking at the parts he had only read about. Although she had blonde hair the thin strip of pubic hairs over her shaved lips was dark brown.

Sarah had read books and internet articles about oral sex. It was something that she had been shy to do but now had the urgency to do it. "Kiss me." Her two hands slid over her navel until they rested on her pussy.

Ryan watched in amazement as she pulled her lips apart. He also knew about oral sex but was unsure about what to do. "Are you sure?"

Her eyes closed and her lips turned into a smile. "Yes, kiss me here." Her right index finger rubbed over her swollen clitoris. She felt the bed moving and his body touching her feet and ankles. Her legs opened more and stopped when she felt his face moving up to her need.

Ryan was laying face downward with his knees bent and his feet upward. His hands automatically slid under her soft buttocks and held them while his lips pressed into her honey pot.

"OH GOD...OH!" Her fingers captured his head and curled into his hair. "Kiss it...lick it."

His technique was definitely lacking but it didn't matter. She peeked down to see his eyes closed and his tongue licking up and down her pink gash. "Ohhh...yes..don't stop."

His nose was sore from rubbing into her bush but he was not going to disappoint her again. He was a quick learner and when she moaned he made sure to do what he was doing over and over.

Sarah had thought that she had achieved an orgasm. Many times as he touched her pussy in the past she felt hot flashes and tingling but this was something new. The tingling was starting to burn and her heart was pounding. Her mind was losing control. "Oh it feels so...Oh God...Ryan faster...faster."

He knew something was about to happen as his lips and tongue met her demands. Her hips were flying up and down which made it hard for him to hold on. Then he thought hell had broken loose.

"AHHHHHHH!" She screamed. "AHHHHHHHH!"

His head moved back to prevent injury. He watched her body which was possessed. His eyes captured her right middle finger which took over where his tongue left off. He had never seen her masturbate and now was seeing it up close and very personal.

Sarah didn't care what he saw. Her body had exploded into tiny pieces and her finger fought to keep the feeling alive. "OH I'M...OH GOD I'M CUMING AGAIN!"

Ryan smiled and moved down next to her while she slowly stopped touching herself. When she was finished she pulled her fingers out and turned to press herself into him. "That was amazing."

"Good," he whispered as he kissed her nose, chin and lips.

"Now I know how you feel when...when you cum." They lay together for another minute when she reached down to find him still hard. "Do you want me to do you?"

He froze because he wasn't sure if she was offering him a hand or a blow job. "With your hand?"

"No," she giggled as she kissed his neck and slowly moved down to his right nipple. As she suckled on the tiny hard tip she looked into his passion filled eyes. "Tell me before you cum."

"O...OK."

Sarah didn't touch him with her fingers as she kissed down into his thick dark pubic mound. She teased around it and when she got down t his balls she lightly licked the sac which caused his cock to point up at a 45 degree angle. She giggled and kept her tongue in contact while it moved up onto the base of his shaft and then slowly upward.

"I'm not going to last very long," he whispered knowing that thinking about the old lady was not going to work. His whole body and mind was totally on the tip of her tongue which moved up to the ridge of his crown.

Sarah felt it jerk and knew he wasn't going to make it much longer. But first she wanted to feel a hard penis in her mouth. Her tongue moved back into her lips which formed a big "O" and swiftly engulfed the mushroom head. Her lips tightened as they moved down and down until it didn't move anymore. She looked up into his face as her head moved back and forth. She barely made it four times when his hand pushed back on her forehead. "NOW...NOW SARAH NOW!"

She barely made it off in time but not before his pink cannon released the cum flood of the century. She turned her face and most of the release smashed against her cheek and into her left ear. It felt like it was over when another load arrived.

"Sorry," Ryan whispered when she sat up on the bed next to him.

"It's OK. Don't move until I come back with a wash cloth."

He raised his head and watched her run naked into her bathroom. After hearing the water running for a minute or so she returned.

"Don't get any cum on my sheet or my mother will kill me." She had cleaned off her cheek and ear and was now wiping around his spent tool.

It was then they both heard the garage door opening. "OH SHIT..GET DRESSED!" she said grabbing her clothes. They both laughed as they pulled on their underwear and the rest of their clothes. Sarah fixed her bed while he opened the door. Second later they sat side by side reading her text books.

"Hello," Sarah's mom said walking into the room seeing them in their normal positions. "Do you have homework already?"

"Hi Mrs. Zahn," Ryan grinned. "We had some but we are finished. Do you still have some of that apple pie?"

"Yes, I saved you a piece," she grinned. "I'll get it out for you with some vanilla ice cream."

After she left Sarah pushed him back. "I think she loves you more than she does me."

He turned and looked into her soft eyes. "No one loves you more than I do." It was the first time the word "love" was ever used between them.

It shocked her so much that she couldn't return the feeling. "Uh..."

*

Matti was almost asleep at midnight when her cellphone rang. She knew it was Sarah. "Can't sleep?"

"No...Ryan and I ... we uh..."

"Fucked?!" Matti said excited.

"No. You are so gross. Grandma was the only one home and the door was locked and..we uh.. had oral sex."

"You go girl!" Matti cheered. "So does this mean that California is out of the picture?"

"That's what is so confusing. I have all these feelings for Ryan. God Matti he said he loved me tonight. And I feel the same but why do I get so excited when I think of David? I don't love him. I hardly know him."

"Maybe you don't want to be pinned down until you have experienced something different? Both Ryan and you want to go to Illinois State. It's in the cards that you will probably get married someday. Before it goes too far maybe...just maybe you should taste some other fruit?"

"Do you think so?"

"And the same goes for Ryan. My sister's husband cheated on her because he said he had always wondered how it would be with another woman."

"Are they still married?"

"No."

"See that's what scares me."

"Most of the girls in our school would kill to go out with Ryan. So be careful what you do."

"God you are no help."

"Yeah you're right. Hell I know less about relationships than you do."

"True."

*

Sarah was putting books into her locker when she heard someone behind her. She turned and saw David. "Hi," he said smiling. "So what is my answer about going out tonight?"

"No," she said firmly. "I have a boyfriend. Now go and find yourself a girlfriend." She didn't look into his sexy eyes.

He had experienced rejection before which increased his interest even more. "OK. Uh by the way I got you a present last night." Before she could reject it he pushed it over the book in her locker and quickly walked away.

She looked around to make sure no one had seen what had occurred. The present was in a rectangular box which was not taped. While shielding her locker contents with her body she opened the box and gasped. Inside was a very sexy green bra and thong set. She pushed the box closed and hid it beneath her book bag.

Sarah didn't say anything to David in biology or to Matti at lunchtime. She peeked at times at David who sat only a few tables from her. Ryan came in late again but this time she made sure everyone saw her give him a big wet kiss. She thought she had David out of her mind but knew he had started it again with his gift. Except for the matching red bra and panties most of her underwear was fairly basic and not really sexy.

After lunch Sarah was walking to another class when Amber touched her arm.

"I just want to tell you that none of this is coming from me."

She pretended that she didn't know what the girl was talking about by looking confused.

"David...I know what he has been doing."

"Oh don't worry. I'm not interested."

Amber knew she was lying because she had seen her casing David's house. "Well anyway just remember it's not me." She didn't want to get the head cheerleader pissed as she was trying out for the squad.

School was out a few classes later and Sarah told Ryan that she had a cheerleading meeting with the new candidates. "I'm not sure how long it will last. Go on home and Matti will give me a ride home."

"OK, call me when you get home. Are your parents home tonight?"

"Yes," she laughed before leaning up to kiss him.

*

David waited in the parking lot for Amber when he saw Ryan leave. He smiled and sat up looking for Sarah to come out. Forty-five minutes later he saw the young girls leaving. Amber walked up to his car and started to get in.

"Can you get a ride with someone else?"

"You know you are going to piss her off and fuck up my chances of making cheerleader," she sighed.

David watched her run over to another girl's car whose mother was waiting. About ten minutes later he saw the older girls and waited until Sarah was walking to the back lot with Matti. He drove up next to Matti's car after they got in and rolled down his window. "Hi ladies."

"Hi David," Matti said quickly. "Are you waiting for me?"

He grinned and looked at Sarah. "Care for some ice cream?"

Sarah wanted to say no but felt she needed to talk to him about this madness. "OK But just ice cream." She got out of Matti's car and into his. He stayed parking there until Matti left his car as the last one in the lot.

"David you have to stop this..this trying to..to seduce me," she said not looking his way.

"But you have seduced me."

"ME? What have I done?" She asked looking his way. Her fingers curled together on her lap.

"Your eyes are breathtaking and all I can think about are your lips. God, I want to kiss you so much."

"I...I love Ryan. We've been together..."

"I know forever. Does he make you feel like I do?"

"Yes," she lied. Her body turned towards his and she stared into his sexy eyes.

"Are you sure?" He whispered while moving his face closer and closer towards hers. Her body was frozen until his lips pressed ever so gently into hers. He watched her eyes closed and moved his left hand down around her waist. As he pulled her closer his lips opened and his tongue moved unthreatening between her lips. Suddenly her head jerked back and she looked at him.

"One kiss...that's it and you have to promise me that this is over."

He nodded and reached around her body. This time his mouth was more forceful. As it moved against hers he felt her lips open slightly. It was his green light to proceed.

Sarah had only kissed Ryan and was inexperienced when David teased and played with her lips and tongue. She felt his hand move up her arm to her shoulder until his finger tips slowly and gently played with her sensitive earlobe. It was something new and it quickly heated up her body.

"Ah," she moaned when he toyed with her ear. Her mouth pulled away and moved to his ear. "That's driving me crazy."

He grinned before leaning forward and sucking on her other earlobe. He knew some girls were more turned on it than others.

"Ohh," she moaned before pushing him back and away. "Slow down."

"Why?"

"You know why and I'm not planning on doing that tonight."

He pulled her mouth back to his expecting her to stop him because he had agreed to only one kiss. But this time her hand pulled his open lips to hers. It felt so different and so exciting to kiss someone else. A few minutes later she was losing control again when her cell phone rang. "STOP!" She pushed him back and looked at her phone. It was Ryan.

"You have to promise me that...that you won't tell anyone about this."

"And if I promise what's in it for me?"

She looked at the bulge in his pants. "Maybe we will do it again. Or maybe more." She surprised herself by reaching down and over until her fingers curled around his thickness.

"OH FUCK," he moaned looking down at her petite fingers squeezing and measuring his hidden desire.

"Deal?" She said squeezing it tighter. She wanted to take it out and inspect it but decided against it. It felt about the same size as Ryan's.

"YES! Stop squeezing it." He sighed when she let it go. "You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

"I'm sure you can take care of it yourself. Now I need to go home."

David sighed and turned to face the front. As he started the car she moved back into her seat and tried to fix her hair which had gotten messed up. "Are you going to model the bra and panties for me?"

"Maybe if you keep your promise and ask Matti out."

"What?" he stopped the car that was rolling forward.

"Matti. If you are going out with her then no one will suspect anything."

"Shit you are surprising me."

"I'm surprising myself," she whispered not loud enough for him to hear.

"Say my parents are away in California finishing up the sale of our last house. Maybe you can model your undies for me then."

"You're a bad boy," she giggled.

After parking a block from her house she turned and leaned over for one last deep wet kiss. She felt his hand moving up her body and didn't stop it from cupping her left breast. After he found her hard tip she let him play with it until another car came down the street. "Stop. Remember to call Matti. Here is her phone number." She took a pen out of her purse and wrote it on his palm.

*

An hour after eating and reading her homework assignment she called Ryan. "Hi sorry I missed you after school."

"Yeah, I just got home."

"Are you in your bedroom?" She whispered so her parents couldn't over hear her.

"Yes, I'm about to take a shower."

"I wish I was there taking one with you."

"Really?" He still couldn't believe the recent change in her. "I wish you were here too."

"Last night was fun," she said in her sexiest voice. "I can't wait to do it again."

"God you are exciting me."

"Are you hard?"

"Yes."

"I'm wet."

"Jesus...I'm going to come over now and sneak in your window."

"Go take a cold shower," she laughed. "Good night."

Five minutes later her phone rang again. She acted surprised when Matti told her about David asking her out.

"Where are you going?"

"He said he will be home alone and wants me to come over there. But I think it's too fast. Are you still interested in him?"

"No," Sarah answered. "But what if you ask him to invite Ryan and I?"

"I thought Ryan was getting jealous."

"He is but if you are with David he will back off. Maybe we...maybe we can party all night?"

"All night," Matti repeated.

"I'll tell my mom that I'm sleeping over Cheryl's house and you can do the same."

"Cheryl. But she moved away a week ago."

"Our Mom's don't know that."

"But David will want to...to go all the way."

"So?"

"Yeah...so?" Matti laughed.

After they hung up Sarah pulled out the gift box and took out the sheer green bra and thong. After her shower she put them on and smiled. She knew she was playing with fire however she had passed the point of no return.

*

Matti pulled into the senior parking lot the next morning and was happy to see David sitting in his car. She had put on her sexiest panties and decided not to wear a bra. Since she was somewhat flat on top no one could tell anyway. "Hi."

"Wow," he said sitting up taking notice. The girl who mostly hid her body was wearing some nice clinging clothes. "Are you really Matti?"

"Yes," she giggled. "The real me." She twirled around making sure he saw her ass which was her best feature.

"I can't wait until tomorrow," he whispered reaching out and taking her hand. "My parents leave early tomorrow morning."

"I can't either. Say what would you say about inviting Sarah and Ryan over as well?"

"Uh...yeah that would be cool but I'm not sure how happy Ryan would be."

"Don't worry Sarah and I will work on him."

"Sarah knows about this?"

"Yes, but remember we are a couple."

"Definitely," he grinned. It had been almost a month since he had fucked his last girl friend in California and from Matti's actions knew she would go all the way. "We have pool so you can bring a bathing suit or not."

"I like the "or not"," she giggled. She felt him pulling her hand which brought her body up against his door. As he leaned upward she leaned down until their lips met and their eyes closed.

David decided to go slowly but it was Matti's tongue that lashed outward to pry open his lips. They frenched for a minute until they heard another car driving in. They peeked out and saw the shocked look on Ryan's face.

"Holy Shit! Is David kissing Matti?"

"Yes," Sarah grinned. "Matti told me that he asked her out this weekend."

"Great! I mean that's good for Matti...you know..she hasn't really dated anyone since she broke up with Paul."

Sarah felt a little jealous but knew that David was still hot for her. She knew it was dangerous dating her long time boyfriend while experimenting with another guy. But now that Matti was taking away Ryan's suspicions it would be a little easier.

"Hi," David smiled as he walked up to Sarah and Ryan while holding Matti's hand. "How would you two like to come over to my house tomorrow afternoon? I can put some burgers on the grill and can sneak some booze from my parent's wet bar."

Ryan was about to say no when Sarah quickly accepted. "That would be great. Right Ryan?"

"I don't think your parents will let us drink booze," he said still not totally trusting the guy.

"No parents this weekend. They will be in California starting tomorrow morning."

"Let's go," Sarah whispered. "It will give us some time alone."

"I don't know..."

"Please."

"OK."

*

Sarah and David split off to go to their homeroom. As they walked to their seats David whispered, "So what is the plan for tomorrow?"

"What happens...happens," she grinned. After sitting down, she waited until he faced her way again before she pushed her shirt off her shoulder.

"Nice," he said seeing the green bra strap. She definitely was getting really good at being a prick teaser.

Homeroom was over but they stayed behind. After everyone was out of the room he pulled her over behind the doorway where no one could see them. "You made me hard already."

She giggled and leaned up to kiss his ear. "Maybe Matti will take care of it for you."

"You tease," he whispered while reaching behind her to cup her nice round butt. "Show me the panties."

"Maybe later," she said as she slipped out under his arm and ran out the door.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers