California Hot Springs

Story Info
Clothing Option time at the hot springs.
9.6k words
4.62
17.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A local nudist group planned a trip to a local hot springs. It was a clothing-optional spot, which made it ideal. Up in the San Bernardino Mountains, it takes a bit of a drive and then a hike to get there. So, we arranged carpools to get the various members to the parking area.

I played chauffeur for John, a single man and Darlene, a married woman, with my older Toyota Celica. Darlene's husband couldn't make it, which is why she wanted to carpool with someone else. John was unemployed so he was hoping to catch a free ride. Since I was planning on attending regardless, I was happy to provide transportation.

John's apartment was first. He was tall--easily six foot three but looked considerably taller--with sandy blonde hair. He was slender and well-built with the kind of mid-twenties body that suggests he was athletic in high school. His broad shoulders and shy demeanor play well together.

When we got to Darlene's house, John insisted on sitting in the back, even though it was a real struggle for him to fold himself in half enough to get past the front seat. In contrast, Darlene was short--maybe five feet tall--with California beach blonde hair, and a personality that never turned off. Slightly older than thirty, she was slender with a comfortable bit of weight to soften the curves.

During the drive up, Darlene occupied the passenger seat. The moment she sat down she asked if it was OK to get naked for the drive. Both John and I agreed. Within moments she'd stripped off her faded jean shorts and white eyelet lace halter top to reveal a plump set of 36D breasts.

While I was enjoying Darlene's contortions to get undressed, John struggled to get his clothes off in the back. Her disrobing was quick and effortless. John undressed with a host of grunts and groans, and numerous bumps of the back of my seat.

After taking off her clothes, she spread a towel over the polyester seat. Without an ounce of shyness, Darlene hitched up her left leg, putting her pussy on display. I wasn't shy about looking either. Her pubic mound was a small tuft of light-colored hair, which was neatly groomed toward her pussy lips. On the inside of her right thigh, Darlene had a tattoo of a snake climbing up a rose. Curious, I asked, "What is the significance of the ink?"

Darlene looked down and pulled on the flesh of her thighs to get a better look at the tattoo, which also spread her labia open, revealing her pink inner lips.."My husband's last name is Rose, and Paul often refers to me as a snake in the grass. So, this is me climbing up to take advantage of him."

John realized Darlene was looking at her lap and tried to lean forward to get a view of the tattoo. My seat, the roof, and basic physics made this impossible. He didn't have room to sit up straight, let alone move his head around to get a good view of Darlene's lap. "Interesting," he said, trying to be included in the conversation. "Usually, it's the man who is the snake in the grass."

Noticing John's struggle to catch a glimpse of the inside of her thigh, Darlene undid her seatbelt, stuck her right foot up on the dashboard, and lifted her hips. John gave a satisfied sigh when the tattoo came into view. I, however, was treated to the additional lovely view of Darlene's split beaver. While both of my hands were on the steering wheel, I was sorely tempted to reach over and slide a finger along her slit. It looked wet, inviting, and delicious.

After they settled back into their seats, Darlene asked. "Are you going to get naked, or are you waiting for when we arrive?"

I hadn't really thought about driving up naked, and with the lovely view of Darlene's pussy, I'd allowed myself to get semi-erect. "Well," I stalled. "I am driving, so unless you want me to stop somewhere..."

"Oh, come on," Darlene joked. "You can't tell me you've never stripped while driving?"

She was right, I had taken off my pants plenty of times while driving, at least to the point of getting access to my cock to masturbate. It's a great way to stay awake on long drives. "OK, I guess I can get naked, too. But you'll have the hold the wheel while I take off my shirt."

Without a moment's hesitation, Darlene reached over and grabbed the steering wheel. I pulled up my t-shirt and slid it off over my head. Darlene was watching me as much as the road. "You have a nice bit of fuzz on your chest." She ran a hand over my chest and down my belly. "Light with a hint of red. Lovely!"

Once she was done caressing my chest--which I was in no hurry to have end--I reached down and slid off my shoes, one at a time. I wanted to give my cock a chance to calm down before I undid my beach shorts. It wasn't working and the time came to undo the button and zipper. Before I slid off my shorts--stalling again--I asked John to hand Darlene my towel from the back seat. "Darlene, if you would, slide the towel under me and then you can help pull off my shorts."

Holding on to the steering wheel, I lifted myself up off the seat and let Darlene wiggle the towel into place. Then, she reached over and tugged on my zipper to ensure it was all the way down. The nearness of her hand gave my cock sudden encouragement to make a grand entrance. Putting a hand on each side of my waist, she pulled my shorts down to my thighs. I don't typically wear underwear under beach shorts, so my semi-erect cock popped out right away. The sun streaming through the front windshield glistened off my bright red pubic hair and cream thighs.

"Oh, a real redhead. I love that you don't shave," Darlene said with a smile. She looked up at me as she ran her hand through my long strands of pubic hair. "My husband likes to shave, but I just love the look of a man with long pubic hair and fuzz around the naval. Red hair is a bonus!"

The feeling of her hand gliding along the base of my cock brought me to full attention. She didn't get more than three strokes through my hair before my cock was pressing up against the base of her hand, screaming for attention.

Darlene looked down and grazed her fingers along my cock. "You have really gorgeous hair." When she finished her task, she pulled my shorts off one leg at a time, and I could feel her wavy blonde hair slither around my cock. I reflexively lifted my hips, hoping she would take the bait and swallow my cock. She didn't, but that only inflamed my desire.

We settled into the drive, all of us nearly naked; I still had socks on. Looking over at my lap, Darlene laughed. "Someone likes to be naked. John, you should see this. Our driver is hard as a rock."

"What do you expect, playing with my hair that way?"

"She did what?" John exclaimed from the back seat. He tried to sit up again, but Darlene put a hand between the seats and onto his thigh.

"Oh, it was nothing. I was just enjoying his long pubic hair. How was I to know he would enjoy it so much?"

I looked in the rear-view mirror. "Help me out, John. Wouldn't you get an erection if a lovely, naked blonde sat next to you and ran her hand though your pubic hair?"

"Hell yes!" John laughed.

"Really?" Darlene asked. She was sliding her hand up and down John's thigh. I adjusted the mirror to look at John's face. He was staring down at his crotch with a look of absolute bliss.

Darlene continued, "It's just a hand, five little fingers, no different than your hand, really." She smiled at the torture she was obviously inflicting on John. "But my, you do seem to be right. Why, just a few strokes of my hand and John is getting hard too." Her eyes widened. "Really hard. Oh, John, you are a big boy, now, aren't you?"

Leaning as far as she could into the back, Darlene played with John's cock. Her collarbone was resting against my shoulder, her breasts caressing my arm. While she continued to describe John's anatomy, she reached up and pulled my hand off the steering wheel and down onto her thigh. I took the hint and slid my fingers down to her moist pussy, her labia puffy and spread open. As I started to play with her clit, I felt Darlene's other hand move to caress my cock.

As Darlene's hips rotated with enthusiasm, she said to John, "I have some sun oil in my bag behind my seat. I'd love to bring you to completion, but my arm is getting a cramp in this position. Be a doll and finish yourself off while I watch." Darlene scooted back to sit sideways in the seat. She still had a good view of John, access to my cock, and my fingers in her cunt but didn't have to contort herself through the seats to finish John off.

In the rear-view mirror, I saw John begin to masturbate. I moved the mirror so I could see down between the seats. His cock was easily eight inches long. He trimmed his pubic hair so there was just a bit of dark fuzz around the base of his cock, but his balls were hairless and tight. His muscular hand started slowly, but quickly picked up pace, gliding along the full length of his oiled shaft.

Darlene eyes were fixed on John's cock. "Oh, that is beautiful," she said. Although she was still playing with my cock, and enjoying my fingers in her cunt, she focused on the events it the back seat. "Tell me when you're going to cum, John."

It wasn't long. John closed his eyes and said, "I... think... I..."

Darlene's hand abandoned my cock and flew to her cunt. My fingers were rapidly stroking away already, but Darlene pressed her hand against mine and forced a finger inside. After a few strokes, her entire body was shaking. "Oh, John, that was so gorgeous." Darlene and John groaned and spasmed together. My hand was soaked.

A couple of minutes later, everyone was more or less composed. Darlene sat back in her chair and sighed. "Oh, God, I needed that. I hate going to a nude outing without having an orgasm first. My husband and I do not have an open relationship, but if I haven't had a good orgasm or two, I find it difficult keeping my promise with all those swinging cocks around. Thank you, John, that was just what my pussy ordered."

John smiled from the back seat, and moments later was fast asleep. His hand held on to his flaccid cock. Cum splatters coated his chest and stomach.

For the next ten to fifteen miles no one said anything. My erection had calmed, but my cock was far from soft. I could feel the pre-cum oozing out the tip and along the insides of my thighs. Darlene sat joyfully watching the road go by as her hand toyed with her labia. She wasn't masturbating, just enjoying post-orgasm bliss.

I looked back at John, still fast asleep. "Darlene, you say you don't swing, so..." Not sure how to ask what I was thinking, I paused.

"You are wondering about what just happened."

"Yes."

"My husband and I don't have sex with other people. I'm OK if someone gives him the occasional hand job, and he certainly doesn't mind if someone fingers me. The rule is, he can't stick his dick into someone else and I won't let someone stick their dick in me."

"Does that include oral sex?"

Darlene turned to me, looked back at our sleeping passenger, and then whispered, "Are you asking for a blow job?"

"Well, technically that would be sticking my dick inside."

"Yes, I guess it would, technically." She smiled and paused for a moment, then got serious. Looking out her window to avoid eye contact, she said, "We haven't really discussed it, but I know I'd be pretty upset if he let another woman suck him off. So, if I am being honest, blow jobs are off the table."

Not daunted, I continued the conversation. "What about cunnilingus?"

Darlene cocked her head and narrowed her eyes at me. "Would I let my husband eat another woman's pussy?"

"Yes, that is what I'm asking."

She looked over at my lap; my cock throbbed. "My husband doesn't like going down on me, so I'm not sure he'd ever do it to someone else." Darlene licked her lips and moved her fingers up to her clit. "But, if he did and found out he liked it, and that made him more willing to try it with me, yeah, I think I'd be thrilled at the idea."

My cock just about exploded at her comment. I had both hands on the steering wheel, but I could feel my hips rotate up, my cock begging for attention.

Darlene swiveled to present me her pussy. She was still fingering herself but had progressed from pleasant stroking to earnest masturbation. In almost a whisper she asked, "You like going down on women, don't you?"

Without saying anything, I reached down, slid a finger in and out of her cunt, and sucked off the juices. My cock ached, desperate for an orgasm. Darlene tasted lovely, soft, and juicy. I pulled my finger out and slid it down to my cock. "Yes, I do."

"Oh fuck!" Darlene exclaimed as her fingers jiggled over her clit. "I, uhhh."

As much as I wanted to cum, I wanted to taste more of her. I reached back to her cunt and scooped up four fingers of her creamy juice. As I was licking it off, Darlene leaned back and descended into an explosive orgasm. She wasn't exactly squirting, but I could see a flood of liquid flow over her fingers and onto the towel. I reached down again to soak my fingers in her juice. Each time I brought my fingers up to my face, the look on Darlene's face was euphoric. Her body shuddered with several aftershocks as I continued to enjoy my snack.

The next half hour was filled with post-coital conversation. Darlene said she'd always wanted to be a model but was too short. I said I'd wanted to be an artist, but never pursued it.

"Maybe I could model for you sometime," she offered.

I smiled. "I'd like that."

We talked and laughed and got to know each other. I stopped thinking about being nude and enjoyed the conversation.

When we turned off toward the hot springs, the rough dirt road woke John. He inhaled a deep breath and said, "Wow, this car smells like sex."

Darlene laughed., "It's no wonder. You came all over your chest and stomach. Best clean yourself off before we reach the parking lot or people are going to wonder. I have a package of wet wipes in my bag if you need." She took her own towel and pressed it between her legs to soak up what it could. However, the pressure sent a shiver through Darlene, and she pressed her hand hard against her pelvic bone to ride out the residual urges.

John fumbled with Darlene's bag then wiped off the dried cum. I did my best to let my cock return to some semblance of normal. With the smell of the car, it was not easy.

The group gathered at the parking lot. There were a dozen men and three women in our group who had come to enjoy a warm day naked in the hot springs. Marcus, the leader of the group, checked for all those who had said they would attend. Once done, we headed down the hill.

The hot springs were a series of pools that eventually spilled into a river at the bottom of a ravine. It is about a two-mile hike down the side of the hill to get to the river, where there is ample shade to set up a group picnic area. The pools are up the hill on the other side of the bank. One section of the river opens into a lake, where dozens of swimmers were already enjoying the day.

With a variety of blankets, towels, and coolers spread out, Marcus--an older man, bald and devoid of hair--shared a few rules of the group. "We are a nudist group, but this is a public venue. While they allow clothing-optional, they frown on sexual activity. It is next to state park property. We don't want to be the reason they shut down access to the pools, so, keep it PG. The sun can be harsh. We're three thousand feet above sea level, so you burn easier here than at the beach. Apply sun lotion, especially on the parts that don't get sun as often. The last thing you want is getting burned on those tender areas. But again, if you have someone else apply sun lotion, keep the application of it family friendly. Liz and I will stay here, so you needn't worry about your stuff. It will be safe. Otherwise, enjoy."

As the group broke off to enjoy the pools, Darlene walked up beside me. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to leave you hanging back there."

"I was hardly hanging."

She smiled. "I noticed. Still, maybe on the way down I can..."

I pulled Darlene off the path and down toward the wide section of the river. When we were a few steps away from the group I whispered, "I appreciate the offer, and if something happens, great! But I can't afford to spend my time thinking about that or I'll be stuck sitting at the picnic area with a towel over my lap.".

Darlene looked down and smirked. "Oh, yes, I see. He's already thinking about it, isn't he?"

My cock was pointing directly at her. "Yes, exactly. The taste of your cunt is still on my lips and it's driving me crazy. All I want to do is drop down on my knees and press my face in between your legs."

She shuddered, then leaned in to whisper in my ear. "The idea of your face between my legs, your curly blonde moustache tickling my thighs, while your tongue dives into my snatch is causing me to leak like a fucking faucet." She grabbed onto my cock. "A lot of these people know my husband so I can't do anything now, but if we were somewhere else, anywhere else, I would fuck you silly."

I put my hands on her shoulders. Part of me wanted to pull her body to me and kiss her. I could feel her hand playing with my cock, making little circles with the head along her slit. But I pushed her away. Cock standing straight up, I said, "Let's agree to not talk about this again until we're down the mountain. For now, I think I'll take a leisurely swim in the cold stream."

I turned and headed toward the river.

After a long swim in cold mountain water, I climbed out of the river to find a hot pool. The taste of her had washed off and the cold had shrunk things down to a reasonable size (maybe even a bit below average).

The first pool was large with a small waterfall pouring in from above. A half dozen people were soaking in it. While the pool was deep, the edges allowed people to sit and soak while keeping most of their upper body out of the water. There wasn't anyone from our group there, and those that were clothed. The women were all wearing one-piece suits of a modest nature. The men's chests were bare, but they all wore boxer style trunks. No one said anything about my naked body as I climbed in, but it was obvious by the looks the three women gave the men and the abrupt end to their conversation that they weren't comfortable sitting in a pool with a naked man. Especially one they didn't know. After a few minutes, the couples got up and left.

I enjoyed the pool alone, taking a moment to let the warm waterfall wash through my hair. The pool was close to the river, so while it was warm, it wasn't hot. The cold water of the river demanded a higher temperature to really relax. I climbed up the rocks around the waterfall to the next pool.

This was a small pool, with a shallow section of rocks on one side allowing the water to flow out and down to the pool below. A couple of men from our group were sitting, their thighs barely covered with water. An older woman lying down and stretching out occupied most of the pool. Margaret was an older woman--maybe late forties--with broad hips and ample breasts. Both the men and the woman were shaved in the pubic area, as it the style with nudists.

Because Margaret was lying along the deepest part of the pool, I sat down cross legged to one side. I quickly realized the water would warm my ass and thighs, but it wouldn't cover my knees. My balls were soaking, but my penis was half in, half out. I took to scooping handfuls of water to pour over my shoulders. It didn't warm me any better than the previous pool. Still, I sat and chatted for a while before moving on.

When I got up to head to the next level, Margaret motioned for me to scoot closer. Her dark areolas were just above the water. The cool air made her nipples erect. Once I was standing, it felt awkward to stand over her, my dick hanging over her face, so I crouched down to hear what she had to say.