California Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret reached out and put a hand on my knee, although there was nothing sexual in her approach. She whispered, "Be aware. There is a man in the upper pools wearing a cock ring. He's not part of our group. While I have no objections to the jewelry, he is wearing it to maintain an erection and obviously putting himself on display. Just so you know."

I looked over at the other men. They were both sitting at the far end with their legs outstretched. The top of the water barely covered their thighs, and the heads of their flaccid dicks floated on top of the water. One of them added, "We haven't said anything as he's not part of our group. Just, if you can, best avoid him."

Turning back to Margaret, "Understood. Thanks for the heads up."

"Have you put on any sun screen yet?"

"No. I swam in the river first and have just started soaking in the pools."

"Well," she said, looking between my legs. The obvious glance made my cock twitch. "You're a red head, so you probably burn easily. If you need, I have some SPF30 with me." Margaret motioned with her eyes to a small waterproof bag sitting at the edge of the pool. "I'd be happy to apply some, before you get burnt."

One of the men joked, "Make sure you let Margaret get her hands on you sooner rather than later."

We all laughed, but I noticed Margaret taking a moment to eye my body again. I was facing away from the men, and the path out of the pool to the next level up was behind her. I took a moment to reach down and give my cock a squeeze and a jiggle. I wasn't erect, but the motion was subtly sexual. "I'll keep that in mind."

She smiled. Just as I was about to stand up, Margaret slid her hand off my knee, reached forward and cupped my balls. Her hand quickly disappeared back under the water. I stepped out to climb up to the next pool as my cock regained some of its stature from the cold river.

The third pool was even smaller, too small to really sit in and enjoy. I didn't bother stopping and headed up the path to the fourth pool. This one was round and deep enough to sit in up to mid-chest. Darlene was there with a man not from our group. They were both naked and having a pleasant conversation. I introduced myself and the man said his name was Carl.

After a while, Darlene asked if I'd enjoyed my swim.

"Yes, it was lovely, albeit a bit chilly. It's nice to be in the pools warming up."

"I was thinking of heading down for a swim. Is it freezing cold?"

"No. After this pool, it might feel cooler than it did for me, but it isn't long before you don't notice it. It really is lovely."

"Great!" With that she stood up, the water level sitting right at her hips. I could see her blonde pubic hair just under the surface. The cold air made her nipples stand out and her breasts firm up. Darlene was a beautiful sight.

I wasn't trying to noticeably watch her leave, but I was glad to be in deep enough water to let my cock respond to her body. The first step is quite high forcing Darlene to bring her knee almost up to her chest. Although her pussy was still underwater, my memory provide enough detail to enjoy her climb out of the pool.

The moment she was out of ear shot, the other man whispered, "God her breasts are beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes," I said, trying to school my face. While I agreed with the comment, it wasn't appropriate to speak of her in those terms, not with someone I didn't know. And although they were having a candid conversation, I didn't know how well she knew Carl. I kept it simple. "She is a lovely woman."

"Don't get me wrong," he continued, "I know she's married. The wedding band tan line gave that away. Still, watching her breasts float in the pool, it was impossible not to get a stiffy." Carl turned as if to leave. As he put his hand on the edge of the pool, he turned to me and said, "I'm going to sit and cool off for a bit. You won't be offended if I have an erection, will you?"

"No, not offended. It happens."

Carl turned to step out of the pool and reached down to adjust his package. After a bit of negotiation, he sat on the edge of the pool on the opposite side from me. There was, an erection, with a silver ring around the base of his cock and balls. The head of his cock was visibly straining, the skin so tight it was shiny, The veins along the sides of his cock bulged.

He caught me staring. For a moment I thought he might say something, and in the next moment I thought I might, but he remained silent. I continued to stare. Then I thought about my own cock. I was semi-erect. Being this close to Darlene, seeing her breasts and the soft, puffy lips of her pussy were arousing. I wasn't as erect as he was, but I'd worn cock rings before. While they can help retain a semi-erect state, he was more than just cock ring hard. He was genuinely aroused.

I looked up to see Carl looking at me. He wasn't bad looking. He had a nice chin, and was clean shaven. His green eyes were bright and engaging,. and his dark hair was trimmed short with a soft wave across the front of his forehead. He wasn't athletic, but he was in good shape.

He spoke first. "Does it make you uncomfortable?"

"No, not exactly. I'm just not sure I understand. Why the cock ring?"

Carl shuffled a bit, repositioning himself on the rocks along the edge of the pool. "I like the feeling of erections."

"Yeah, I do too, but here, in public, it seems a bit gratuitous."

Carl placed his hands on either side of his legs and leaned forward. "I like the look of erections. I think they look sexy." He looked up suddenly as if he had said something inappropriate. "Don't get me wrong. I like women. I love breasts. Darlene's breasts, floating there on the water. My dick was loving life. The way her nipples would dance just under the surface. Before you got here, we were talking about the joys of being naked in public. I don't remember exactly what we were saying, but her nipples got hard. I started thinking about her getting excited and that made my cock harder. I love that feeling. Part of me wanted to jack off while watching her nipples but she would have left. I didn't want that.

"When you showed up her nipples practically parted the water. You're not her husband, but there is something between the two of you. She was different with you. Then she stood up. The way the surface of the water played around the curve of her ass. I thought I was going to explode. But she's way out of my league. I'm not good looking enough to catch a woman like that. So, as nice as the conversation was, I know she was never going to give me a second glance.

"But I have a nice cock. It's not porn star huge--just above average at seven inches. It isn't particularly fat either, but when I wear a cock ring it gets nicely plump. I think it's my best feature, and while walking around with an erection isn't going to get women beating down my door, it's just, well... I think erections are really sexy, and I like to feel sexy."

I stood up feeling hot and decided some cooling off on the edge was a good idea. My cock wasn't erect, but it was more than halfway. Thinking about Darlene and erections was sending blood in that direction. "I get what you're saying. It's just that women can sometimes feel assaulted by a hard cock pointing at them, as if you're not just acknowledging their breasts, but visibly salivating over them."

"I know," he interjected. "That's why I didn't get out of the water when Darlene was here. She is really sexy and I'm sure she knew I felt that way, but I didn't want to offend her by pointing my dick at her while she was here."

I stepped to the edge of the pool, a comfortable distance from Carl. As I slid up onto the ledge, I realized my cock was more than just half-mast. It was working its way to full hard-on. I'd yet to cum, and my cock was telling me it was getting frustrated with that situation.

-.

Carl continued. "By the way, you have a nice cock."

"Thanks!"

"Erections feel good, don't they?"

I smiled at the rhetorical question. "Yes."

Carl looked around. This wasn't the top pool, but the next level up was quite a ways off, so this one was fairly excluded. It was visible from the surrounding hills, but those were too far away to have a clear view of anyone in the pool. Because of the edges, it was also possible to see people come up to the pool from a ways away. Once I was aware of this, I began to fantasize about getting Darlene back, sitting her on the edge in the same spot Carl was sitting and letting my tongue to go to town between her legs.

My cock pulsed. Carl noticed. "What are you thinking?"

I blushed. I didn't want to confess my thoughts about Darlene. "It just occurred to me how secluded this pool is."

And how fun it could be to have the right person in here with you."

I nodded in agreement.

"Thanks for not getting freaked out about my erection."

"It's OK." Oddly, my attention was drawn to his cock. "I get erections too, obviously."

I could feel him watching me watch his cock. It pulsed. He leaned back and grabbed it. After a brief squeeze, he started rubbing it up and down. I continued to watch. Carl leaned back on one hand and let the other move up and down the length of his shaft. This quickly went beyond random play to masturbation. He was masturbating in front of me, watching me watch him.

My own cock responded. I don't typically find other men sexy. While I can appreciate a man for his looks, I don't get aroused by seeing sexy men. That said, I do find erections sexy. I don't know if it's because I imaging my own cock being hard in similar situations, but hard cocks are sexy, if not explicitly erotic for me. Yet, here I was, staring at a man playing with his hard cock.

"Am I offending you?" Carl asked.

"No."

"Does it turn you on?"

I tilted my head trying to make sense of my own thoughts. "Yes, in a way, it does."

"I don't want to have sex with you if you were wondering. I don't even want you to suck on my cock or even touch it." That last bit was a lie, because as he said it his cock bulged even more.

Shifting my gaze to Carl's face, I asked, "Do you want me to masturbate?"

Carl grunted. I guess that was a yes. Then he added, "It would be great if you could step closer when you do, so I can watch."

I slid back into the water, stepped closer to Carl, and stroked. Although fascinated with Carl's erection, I wasn't particularly motivated to bring myself to orgasm, although I was enjoying the sensation of rubbing my cock while Carl used the scene to bring himself off.

As I stepped up to Carl, he pushed his cock forward. The cock heads almost touched. It was fascinating seeing the head of his cock strain and pulse. Mine was doing the same, but a much smaller version.

Carl groaned, "I love the look of your seam. It's thick. Not quite as thick as mine, but if you had a cock ring on..." He didn't continue as he was obviously getting close to cumming. "Step forward one step."

I did, which put our erections in a crossed sword position. Carl was moving his hand so it would occasionally rub against my cock. I was moving my hand away from his. It wasn't so much as being averse to touching another man's cock. I just wasn't in the mood. Based on the comments of the group, I'm sure they wouldn't approve of my aiding this situation.

Carl reached out with his other hand and pulled our cocks together. He squeezed them with both hands and tried to masturbate them as one giant cock. Less than a minute and Carl started grunting. His stomach clinched and a small bead of cum oozed out of the tip of his cock. It didn't spurt, but there was a fair amount of it. The cum bubbled up over his head and down across his fingers. He squeezed his cock as if it could get harder still. Then, with one final grunt, the last bit of cum seeped out and oozed over the head of my cock.

Carl took his free hand and scooped up some water. Splashing it over his hand, our cocks, and his stomach, Carl washed his cum off over the edge of the rocks and away from pool. When he had cleaned us off as best he could, he let go of me. I stepped back as he slid into the pool. What remnants of cum remained floated to the top, where Carl carefully scooped them up and splashed them onto the rocks around the pool, where the sun and heat would quickly dry off the evidence.

He turned to me. "Thanks for that."

I slid back to the edge where I had been sitting and leaned back, letting my erection subside.

"Sure." I almost said, "any time." I wouldn't have mean it. While I have no objections to people engaging in sexual activities at the hot springs, I didn't want to encourage Carl.

When Carl climbed back out of the pool, his cock was noticeably softer. The head wasn't bulging, the skin wasn't shiny, and the veins were not as pronounced. He left and I realized I needed some sun screen or some shade, and perhaps a bit of lunch.

I walked down the trail back to the picnic spot. Half of the group was there enjoying the shade and eating food. A man offered me a piece of chicken; another offered a beer. Margaret was sitting on the far side of the picnic area next to one of the men I'd seen in the pool with her. She waved as she placed a slice of watermelon on a plate. "Have you put sun screen on yet?"

"No. You weren't at the pool, so I came back here for some shade." I hadn't looked for her, but she smiled at the idea I had.

The man sitting next to her elbowed her in the side. "Ah, you're going to have to make good on that promise, Marge. Slather him up good." Several people laughed and she blushed. But she turned, grabbed her waterproof bag, and pulled out the lotion.

"OK, get over here. My arms aren't that long."

I gingerly walked through the array of bodies, blankets, plates, and cups. When I was standing next to Margaret, I asked, "Work your way up, or start from the top?"

The man with the watermelon chimed in, "If she does it right, you'll be up by the time she's done."

Marcus laughed but chided the comment. "Come on, keep it clean."

"Or if you can't," added another voice, "at least go out in the forest."

Margaret had poured a dab of lotion in her hands and was already working on the tops of my feet and calves. Her hands were strong yet soft. "Ugh," she groaned. "The hair on your legs is soaking up all the lotion." She grabbed the bottle and poured out another healthy portion.

"Sorry, I guess I need to start shaving if I'm going to do more of these events."

"Don't you dare," interjected Liz, sitting next to Marcus. "Your red hair is lovely. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I watched you walk in the sun up from the river. It glints like little sparks of fire."

"Thanks," I said with a blush.

"Marcus used to be a red head. But age turned it grey."

"Which is why I shave it off now. Bad enough having wrinkles, I don't need grey hair to signify my age."

Liz laughed. "There are ways to get rid of the wrinkles, at least on some parts of your body, even at your age." The group laughed.

Margaret's hands moved from one calf to the other. As she rubbed lotion on to the tops of my knees, she said, "OK, come sit. I can't reach any higher and I'd rather you sit than me stand."

I sat facing her, spreading my legs around her hips. She then uncrossed her legs, spreading them likewise so they were on top of mine.

I leaned back on my hands and scooted my hips closer to hers. She was completely shaved. With her legs open, her labia opened to display her soft vaginal lips. As her hands worked the lotion into my thighs, her breasts bounced back and forth. Not only was I enjoying the massage, but the open display of her vagina was quite a turn on. The lips were slightly moist, which led me to believe she was enjoying what she was doing to me. She wasn't dripping wet, but the site still made my cock respond by growing a bit between my legs, almost as if reaching out toward her.

Just as Margaret started to rub lotion on the insides of my thighs, I noticed the man sitting next to her eating watermelon and smiling at my growing erection. I turned around. My back was facing most of the group, so no one could see it other than Margaret and the man next to her.

He took a bite of watermelon and nudged Margaret with his elbow. She looked at him and he winked. Her dark nipples were beginning to respond. Next thing I know, she was sliding a hand up my thigh and along my cock. After a couple of tugs, she grabbed the bottle to get some more lotion.

Margaret smiled and said, "Time to get your chest and stomach."

The voice in the crowd chimed in, "Don't forget the family jewels."

Marcus grunted in disapproval, but everyone else laughed.

"Here, scoot forward, so I can get your shoulders."

I inched forward to where my erection was almost touching her. She slid one hand over my shoulder and one down between my legs. While publicly she seemed focused on rubbing lotion onto my chest and shoulder, one hand was doing a great job of sliding along my cock. Margaret changed hands to get my other shoulder. This time, the hand on my cock brought it agonizingly close to the lips of her vagina. Not wanting to miss an opportunity, I lifted my butt and slid slightly forward until we made contact. She rubbed my cock up and down as my head glided along her clit. Her nipples were good and stiff, and the lips of her vagina were definitely soaked.

As calm as ever, she turned to the man next to her. "Honey, get me some more lotion. His skin is soaking this right up." The man grabbed the lotion and poured an ample amount into her free hand, while her other was busy with my cock. He smiled at my hard cock between his wife's legs.

I looked down at the man's groin. He was sitting cross legged and sporting a sizeable erection. He, too, was completely shaved below, and for a man in his mid-fifties, you'd never know it by the strength of his erection. I looked up. He smiled and winked.

Margaret said, "Lean forward so I can get the back of your shoulders."

I did as she asked. When her face was next to mine, her hand rubbing lotion over the back of my shoulder, she whispered, "Are you going to cum?"

I grunted yes. She was extremely good with her hands.

She switched hands again, leaned forward again. "Soon?"

"Unh-uh."

Margaret pulled me forward. "Put your hands around my waist." That simple motion moved my hips closer still. My cock slid into her cunt. My orgasm took over. I felt my back straighten and my hips push forward as I came. My stomach clinched, jerking my hips even further forward. Margaret reached around with both hands, pulling me into an embrace. Our hips were connected, and with my spasms, it was obvious to everyone what was going on. With a series of rapid thrusts, I repeatedly shoved my cock into her. I felt like a rabbit on overdrive.

The quiet voice from the crowd simply said, "Nice!"

Margaret held me close as she wiggled her hips, her wet cunt sliding around on my cock.

When the spasms stopped, Margaret pushed me back to where I was laying on the blanket, her hips still making circles over my cock. Looking down at me she smiled. "I don't know what you ate, but you're still hard as a rock. We don't want to cause any problems with the park rangers, so we'd just better keep that hidden for a while."

Her husband leaned forward. "Did he cum?"

"Oh my god, yes! You'll have plenty to eat out of me later. I'm just not done riding this thing yet."

Margaret sat on my hips making little and big circles. She slid back and forth, and even did some bouncing up and down. I didn't cum again, but certainly enjoyed the ride.

When she finally slid off, my pubic hair was coated in a mixture of sun lotion, my cum, and her cunt juice. It was a mess, but one Margaret was all too happy to clean up with several wet wipes and her strong hands.

Oddly enough, even though I was coated with sun lotion, I ended up taking a nap on the blanket, in the shade.