All Comments on 'Call It Whatever You Want Ch. 02'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
hornacekhornacekover 12 years ago
wish it had been drawn out a bit

This could have been drawn out a bit more before having them decide to fuck. Now there's no more seduction about when they'll do it. Not that this chapter wasn't great, but now, where's left to go?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep it up!

I agree with the posted comment that it could have been drawn out a bit, but I think there are plenty of places the story could go from here. They are getting a handle on their sexuality, but both still have to discover how to "grow up." I'm sure that could lead them to many sexy places, and perhaps lead them to ultimately grow apart, or at least into something different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I love it! I really want to know what happens! I hope they stay together, perhaps his sister can get a modeling job and help with some of the rent until her brother finds a new job?? Or maybe they can do some porn stuff together to pay the rent? Just some ideas, I really don't want them to grow apart!! :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. I thought Colin would have asked his sister to make amends with his boss. Dress sexily in short minidress and high heels, visit the deli and make sure her brother gets hired again so that the rent can be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Can we please get a third chapter to this story? Would love to know where Colin and Kayleigh go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Did anyone?

Did anyone focus more on the plot of the story this time? The first time was just some backstory and lots of sexy stuff. This time it seemed More their life and some fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff!

Greatly written, keep on! Also would like a sequel. Maybe Kayleigh is having another boob job - to go "real big" - and this will for sure be noticed by Colin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

pure addiction! love it! would love to get another chapter though continue the amazing work

rguernsrguernsover 11 years ago
Next chapter please!

Hez Zaxxon, thanks for keeping this going with part 2. Any chance we can wringa part 3 (or more?) out of you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More! More! More!

Please continue this story!!

sorcerer221sorcerer221about 10 years ago
Please continue.........

Dying to know what happen to the siblings...... brother out of job, sister become a pornstar?? What happen to their love?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Would like to see this story go further....any chance of a part 3 (or more)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Sad there was never a part 3. Curious how the slutty sister and lucky brother got out of not having rent haha.

Thanks I enjoyed this read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Where is the rest of the story?

You needed Chapter 03 otherwise this was a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, did he knock her up with one load? Did he get lucky when he applied at a new car dealership for a car-washer job, and they made him a salesman, and one month later he was salesmen of the month, ,with no financial worries. His sister applied for three different lingerie jobs, didn't get one, but a porn producer picked her up, she made three movies quick, ,had $45,000 in the bank, but thru it all brother still got fucked twice a day. She went on making more movies, because of the demand, but the last couple she was right at $100,000 each. Watch your grammar and editing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Another unfinished orphan story. Colin never tells his sister that he got fired, so we're never going to know what her reaction was. Does she have a plan for getting money? Does she know someone looking to hire her brother? Or will he get up off of his lazy ass and find another job? 🤔

Will Kayleigh end up getting pregnant from the small amount of cum that Colin shot inside of her?

All of these questions are going to be unanswered forever because this author didn’t care enough to finish what he started. I think that he and Colin are exactly alike. I'm glad that I voted this down as 1/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous