Call It Whatever You Want Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers

In response, Colin pressed the oozing tip of his cock up to her pussy and pushed inside her. Kayleigh's body hugged him tightly as he slipped his shaft inside her hot, dripping wet hole.

"Oh my God, you feel perfect!" he gasped. It was true, her pussy wrapped around his prick was the best feeling he'd ever experienced.

Colin pushed his hips up to his sister's backside until they touched, and he was balls-deep inside her cunt.

"I love you." She said to him.

"I love you too." he replied.

Colin grasped his sister by the waist and started to fuck her hard. His hips would slam up against her ass and it jiggled enticingly. His shaft was being massaged along every inch as he plunged his dick in and out of her tight little fuckhole. His balls were slapping up against her slit each time he buried himself inside her.

After they fucked doggy style for a few minutes, Kayleigh flipped onto her back so that her brother could watch her big fake tits jiggle as they fucked. He leaned over and spit across her knockers as he pounded his dick in and out of her in missionary position. His white spit was clearly visible as it sprayed across her jugs, contrasting in color with her tan complexion.

Kayleigh's bulging, overstuffed jugs were like a magnet for Colin. His hands grasped them tightly as he slid his wet prick in and out of her pussy over and over. He couldn't get enough of her incredible body. Kayleigh was the perfect fuckdoll: she was slim and stacked at the same time. Blonde hair and tan skin completed the entire barbie fuckdoll look.

Colin didn't have time to prepare himself before he started to blow his load. Before he could even react, a shot of semen squirted from the tip of his dick and surely splattered up inside her womb somewhere.

Before he could plant any more of his seed inside Kayleigh's depths, he quickly pulled out and hovered over her bosom. Her twin, perfectly round shaped breasts ballooned up toward his prick as he let the rest of his load spray across her flesh mountains.

Colin unloaded squirt after squirt, splattering generous helpings of semen onto his sister's breasts. He emptied his balls onto her until he was spent, and Kayleigh was left with her tits completely slathered in gooey, warm brother-cum. Nearly every inch of her oversized fuck-melons were drenched in his frosting.

Kayleigh touched her breasts and ran a finger along the curving slope of her inner breast, drawing a line in the white fuck-juice that coated her.

"I don't know why we waited so long for this." Colin said, exasperated.

"Me neither." she replied.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,252 Followers
12