All Comments on 'Call It Whatever You Want'

by zaxxon

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give it a rest

Stopped reading soon as you went from small B to large E and wanted to go bigger.

Give it a rest.

Surprised brother didn't have 12" as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic!

So glad you're back! Don't listen to that other idiot who stopped reading when he got to the part about fake tits. You write about that shit all the time maybe if he read some of your other stories he would know that. We definitely need Part 2 for this one, I was disappointed they didn't fuck like rabbits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
nice one

i LOVE titfucking, big thanks, i enjoyed it !

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
waste of time

i hate over sized tits and dicks WHAT IS WRONG WITH NORMAL. she would have had a better chance of getting a modeling job with her old B cups. all shes good for now is PORNOS.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I hope that there is more to come

I sure would like for him to fuck his little sister, and for them to become long time lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Be more realistic

Seriously buddy, this might be a fantasy but the girl you have in your mind is not this chick. First off a girl that is 5'3" and weighs 110 lbs going from a B to E cup would be very out of proportion and would no longer weigh 110 lbs. If you like E sized tits then make her between 5'7"-6'0" and she can still be skinny. And then she wants to be a lingerie model with those stats? No chance. The modeling agency would give her the business card to a local porn agency. Again you can change the height to make it more realistic and its true I don't know much about the lingerie industry but I think it would have made more sense for her to be a D cup max for modeling. Do you actually know how big E cups are? And I stopped reading at the 7" heels because that's just insane. A 5"3 110 lbs girl with E cup breasts in 7" heels would never be able to balance and walk at the same time. She's going from 5'3" to 5'10", that's a big difference. And I didn't read his dick size but from what I can tell by the other comments, again an exaggeration. Just saying, its cool you like big tits but if you are going to write more, then be more realistic.

DaviBlackDaviBlackover 12 years ago
Fun, Hot Story!

Keep it up! Don't listen to all the haters!

FordzillaFordzillaover 12 years ago

Although I'm not a big fan of the oversized boob stories, I liked this one a lot. I hope you continue on with this one.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great Start

Write as you please honey, never mind the anonymous cowards. If they want to be realistic. How come gutless cowards like "anonymous" people always leave nasty comments so that you can't contact them and rebuff their comments, and you know something there's always an excuse. I loved your start, please continue. It would be awesome if the brother became her agent and lover. I fully support author's rights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HEY Mr. Pervy

Writers can rebuff or make their own comments to anybody on this "public comment". But unlike you and others here, maybe this writer has more class then make stupid comments about other readers. You guys need to get over your "better than thou" attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hot story, love the fake boobs thing; who cares if its realistic or not; would be hot to get mother son story including fake boobs, lots of titfucking and facials

Lich LordLich Lordover 12 years ago
Hot story.

Why do so many people think that its an absolute that a story has to be realistic to be good? Thats just an opinion, not a fact. That makes as much sense as critiquing someone because they like the color red more then the color blue and telling them that their dead wrong because their taste is different. Good story Zaxxon. Keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi is this a motherfucking story in the making?

My friend HAWKEYE0007 loves fucking his mother, even tho she been dead 40 years!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More of it

Love to See this becoming a Series :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Stor

Had me playing with my tits while I read it. Please continue...looking forward to more tit play and cumming while playing with her tits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good shit

Have him visit his mom who's also got a huge rack! she could titfuck him on the sofa and make sure he explodes all over her big jugs, forget the blow job finale. also describe his orgasm more as he cums to his mom's huge hooters. Shame his sister's tits didn't get blasted. Apart from that, excellent. Much better than the fantasy crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
implants make this story

I have alot of experience with implants as they are my preference and fetish. She can be as big as she wants and while adjustments have to be made, its not like i would be impossible for her to walk.

The implants MAKE this story. And I love how she is so turned on - by turning HIM on. That stated - she has to go bigger - ALOT bigger. She'd initially stated that that was what she'd wanted. Have her start stripping and making some money. Then a 'surprise' enlargement from her current 700cc implants, to expanders which can be easily filled regularly with a simple injection. Put them in at 1200cc's and slowly but steadily blow them up til 3000cc's so she will be a 34LL cup. Have her. Continually teasing the shit out of hi. As she expands her boobs bigger and bigger.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REAL STUPID

no model has E cup tits most are B-C cups only porn stars have them that big and ugly big tits suck small tits rule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Real Stupid? No.

She said she wants to be a lingerie model - and there are definitely a few lingerie models who have tits that big, and certainly many glamour models who do, too. Not all models are twigs, idiot.

Forsaken OneForsaken Oneover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Dude, nice to see you're still writing.

Definitely a different path than your other stories. I'm very interested to see where you're going with this.

BxenBxenabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

I love how big her size was, implies that she sees herself as a sexual object and maybe isn't the brightest thing upstairs hehe. Please write more... I want to see her modeling ambitions slowly fade as she finds out maybe her looks need to be used in other ways to make money!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ruined again

yet another story ruined by unrealistic over sized equipment total waste of your time our time and the sites space this belongs in the nonerotic or fantasy area.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 10 years ago
Great story

Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no good in any way

absolutly nothing sexy about BIG SAGGING TITS and you can guarantee they will be sagging down to her navel if not now then with in a year or two. she will have constant back pain and the seven inch heels will kill her feet and legs, she will be a cripple by thirty or forty. this story belongs in the nonerotic or comic areas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
mmmmm tits

Me thinks the guy going on about droopy tits. Is a nerd

Love big tits. Xx mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please, don't quit day job

l couldn't wait for it to end

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Great story and there is more that they can do with each other. I am sure his sister now wants to be screwed by his huge cock and he wants to do her so bad. They love sex and should just do it. They have already crossed acceptable lines. Cannot wait for the next chapter or two. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Another page of getting him to work,ok, then coming home to a clean apartment & dinner & then some great fucking would be good to read.

I like the descriptive detail of body parts & the actual action makes the story better.

How he turns her so on & so wet is good.

You got me hard reading about it. šŸ‘…

Going to sleep now..(after I cum)

Bob150rj@gmail.com

šŸ‘€

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me when you added fake boobs. And B to E? She'd fall over. The surgeon who put the implants in would have declined and suggested maybe D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Immediate and severe anxiety brought on after he woke up an hour late for work and then not addressing it. Massive turnoff and massive immersion break of the way he just shrugs it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous