Call It Whatever You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,250 Followers

"Welcome home, big brother." he heard her voice coming from his bedroom, and then she was standing there in the doorway.

Kayleigh had changed into some lingerie and she was now standing in the doorway, her hands were holding the door frame. Her slim little waist was squeezed into a gorgeous black satin corset. Her waist was already slim, but the tight corset made her look even more tiny and accentuated her curvaceous swells. Her big knockers were cupped by the corset and presented up nice and high as they were obviously squeezed into it with all the effort she could manage. Kayleigh's boobs bulged up as they were snugged tightly by the corset. There was a zipper than ran from top to bottom on the front of the corset, and she had to leave the top unzipped a few inches, giving her bosom more room. Her big, fake boobs were displayed gloriously, the lush curves of her cleavage were ready to spill out and overflow if she bent forward too far. She was dressed to kill, a pair of patching panties, fishnet thigh-highs, and seven-inch platform heels completed her outfit.

"Holy shit." Colin said, his eyes feasting on his little sister's body.

"You like it?" she asked, smiling. Kayleigh spun around, giving him a full view. Her cheeks were full and tight as her panties struggled to cover them. "I figured instead of sending you some pictures, I'd give you a full lingerie fashion show tonight."

"Wow, you look ... amazing!" he couldn't find the words to describe how utterly fuckable his little sister looked right then. She looked like she belonged on the pages of a magazine.

"Good, I was thinking I could show you all my different outfits and you could help me choose which ones to wear for my photo shoots."

"Yeah I'd be glad to help." Colin said, his eyes taking in all the gorgeous flesh. He was getting a hard-on again and the bulge in his pants was becoming obvious. If he was going to sit and watch her prance and dance around in lingerie, he was going to be pretty uncomfortable. "Let me just change out of my work clothes and into something more comfortable."

Colin went into his bedroom and took all of his clothes off, and wore just a bathrobe. He felt a little bit like Hugh Hefner as he changed into his robe while his sister was walking around in lingerie and high heels. Colin sat down in his favorite chair, and the robe allowed him comfortable breathing room between his legs so that his rock-hard erection could stick out unconstrained.

"So what do you think of this outfit?" Kayleigh asked, twirling around a couple times in front of her brother, showing off her corset, fishnet stockings, and ultra-high heels. Kayleigh was very close to him, standing almost between his knees as Colin sat in the chair, thighs spread apart luxuriously, and the flap of his robe covering his stiff boner.

"I think it looks sexy! I love the corset and stockings." he said, feeling like he was oogling a stripper on stage.

"The only problem with this corset is it's too small up top." his busty sister said, tugging on the zipper in the front again. As hard as she tried, the damn corset just wouldn't zip up all the way, so it was left partially open, exposing even more cleavage to feast his eyes on. "I thought it would be big in the bust!"

"It's fine. I like it like that, actually. Your tits are overflowing in it!" Colin said with a huge grin on his face.

"Really? So my boobies look good in this outfit?"

"Kay, baby, your boobies look fantastic! That outfit definitely shows off your best assets, which are your tits." he said, practically drooling.

"I'm so glad you like them!" she said, almost squealing with joy. Kayleigh reached up and squeezed her breasts in her hands, which caused them to swell up even more.

Kayleigh went into the bedroom to change into her next outfit, and Colin waited outside with eager anticipation. He pulled open the front of his robe enough for him to reach his hand inside, and he squeezed and stroked his rock-hard dick some while he waited. He was really going to need to cum after this lingerie fashion show. It was just too much watching his sister dressed in these tantalizing, sexy outfits.

"Ok, here's the next one." he heard her voice say, and Colin looked up to see her standing in the doorway again. He quickly pulled his hand out from inside his robe.

Kayleigh was now wearing a pink bra and panties, and a matching pink and black garter belt with straps that attached to a pair of thigh-high stockings. She changed her shoes again too, now wearing another pair of pink 7 inch heels. She looked like a stripper from heaven. The bra fit her perfectly, cupping and holding her young breasts up high. The material of her panties was sheer, so Colin could see through them and see the folds of her pussy lips clearly.

His sister had noticed that he had been sneaking a little rub of his aching cock, and she said "You don't have to stop. I take it as a compliment."

Colin was a little unsure if he should continue jerking off in front of his sister, so he paused for a little while and decided to just watch.

Kayleigh explained what she was wearing and told him about the fabric, who made the bra and panty set, and asked him if he liked it. She was standing in between his thighs again, just inches away from him. He gazed at her perfect body and those incredible tits, and he couldn't help but not stroke himself again.

Colin opened his bathrobe, and revealed his stiff, rock hard dick. The tip of his penis was wet where his precum had been oozing steadily out of the tip. He wrapped one of his hands around his bare member and held it in his hand, slowly stroking and jerking off while his busty sister twirled in front of him, showing off her lingerie and her amazing, fuckable body.

"You're going to make so much money with that body." Colin told her.

Kayleigh turned her head and saw that her brother had opened his bathrobe and was stroking his cock openly. Although she knew that he had been erect, and although she had heard him jerking off two nights ago, this was the first time she had seen Colin's dick and seen him jerking off. He was jerking off to her!

"Wow, Colin, your cock is big! Are you that hard just from watching me?" she asked, seemingly flattered.

"You bet. It'd be impossible to not get a hard-on looking at you." he replied.

"That's soooo sweet!" she said, and she leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Colin inhaled deeply through his nose as his sister leaned over him, "God you smell good." he whispered.

"Colin, seeing you this turned on, well... it's turning me on too." Kayleigh admitted, standing there between his open legs in her bra and panties. He was openly stroking his hand up and down his cock, letting the precum drip down his shaft. He had never jerked off like this in front of a girl before, let alone his little sister. He felt so open and revealed, but it felt so good too.

"Yeah, I mean I can't help but get turned on around you, Kay." he told her.

"Is this ok? What we're doing?" she asked, it was a seemingly innocent question.

"I think so. It's not incest, right? Because incest is only intercourse." Colin assured her.

"Ok, good! I just love turning guys on, and knowing that I can turn on my own brother, that's the hottest feeling in the world!" she said.

"You're doing a great job of it. Look at me!" he said, showing off his stiff cock that was throbbing.

Kayleigh was getting so wet herself from seeing how turned on her brother was. She had some very slutty tendencies, so seeing a hard cock just a few inches away from her was very difficult to resist. She had an instinctive urge to drop to her knees and start sucking it, but she knew she shouldn't. Her pussy was soaking her panties wet the more she stood between her brother's legs. After a few moments, she unhooked her bra and let it slide off, down her arms. The bra slipped off completely and landed on the floor.

Colin watched as his sister's gorgeous breasts spilled out of her bra as she undressed them. Her boobs were perfect. They were round, perky, and even though they were huge, they barely sagged at all as their support was removed. Her titflesh was so young and tight that gravity hadn't even begun to take its toll on her bosom. Each of her perfect mountains of breast-meat were capped with a small halo, slightly darker in color; her areola were just a dark pink in color and her nipples were only somewhat hard, leaving them just soft enough that Colin's lips quivered at the suckable nubs.

His hand was beating off his member quickly now, and he switched hands from time to time. His sister was standing between his knees, just an inch away from his drooling fuck-stick, and she was topless.

"Wait 'til you see what I try on next." his busty sister said as she walked back toward the bedroom, her hips swaying seductively. It was the kind of walk a woman did when she wanted a man to look at her rear.

"I can't wait." he groaned.

The busty girl returned a few minutes later, still topless, but now she was wearing a little plaid miniskirt with her heels. The skirt was so short that it didn't even cover all of of her ass, leaving the bottom half of her cheeks bare. Her blonde hair was tied back now into pigtails too.

"Nice!" Colin said from his chair, he was relaxing and enjoying the show with his robe completely open, dick sticking straight up.

Kayleigh walked up to her brother again and let him have a close up look. She didn't have any panties under that skimpy, slutty schoolgirl skirt, and her bald mound was peeking out. "You wanna hear something crazy?" she said.

Colin nodded his head. He could barely think straight.

"Since I got the boob job, I haven't had anyone play with my titties yet." she whispered, leaning over slightly so that her E-cup melons were pushed out.

"No one?" her brother said, his voice cracking. He started slowly reaching up.

"Nope, things have been so busy with the recovery, fighting with Daddy, and having to move out, that I've hardly seen anybody."

Colin let his hands cup his sister's luscious tits and he held them for a second, then gave them both a nice squeeze at the same time. His fingers flexed a little as he squeezed them, and he felt her melons bulge under his grasp.

"You read my mind." Kayleigh whispered.

"They feel incredible. Oh God..." he said in bliss.

Kayleigh's knockers were the greatest set of tits he had ever felt. They looked and felt so perfect in his hands. He played with them eagerly for a long while, squeezing and rubbing them everywhere, absolutely molesting them. He would squeeze them together too, making each tit smush up against the other, making them bulge together lewdly. Her nipples had become nice and stiff now too. Her areola had become slightly darker as her nipples were aroused, and her skin became slightly pebbly and bumpy around the stiff, firm nubs of her nipples.

"I used to be able to cum just from having my nipples sucked." she told him. "I've been dying to see if I still can."

"Kayleigh, baby, I'd love to suck on your titties. There's nothing else I'd rather to than suck these nipples in my mouth right now." he said, continuously fondling her gorgeous rack. "Should we?" he asked, conflicted.

"Well, you did say something like this wouldn't technically be incest, right?" his stacked sister responded.

"Right, it isn't! Not technically." Colin said, then he added: "Not at all."

"Yeah, so it's okay. Go ahead and suck them. Please..."

He couldn't turn down an offer like that, and why should he? Technically they weren't doing anything wrong, and since they had come this far, what was wrong with a little sucking? Kayleigh's boobs were right in front of his face as he was squeezing and fondling them, so how could he not suck them? It would be crazier to not suck on those gorgeous tits at this point. Kayleigh's boobs were more than just a set of breasts, they were much more. They had been transformed from a modest set of boobs into a pair of man-made toys, and their purpose was to be squeezed, sucked and fucked. They were cock-milking fuck-pillows.

Colin opened his mouth wide and sucked his sister's right nipple into his mouth. His lips sealed around her skin as he tugged her nipple into his mouth and started to nurse on it. He sucked tenderly while he held her breasts in his hands, feeding the nipple into his mouth directly.

"Here, I'll hold them so your hands are free to play with yourself." she told her brother, and swatted his hands away from her chest. She lifted her big fuck-pillows up herself and pushed them up against Colin's face.

With her tits now held for him right in front of his mouth, Colin's hands were now free to jack off his cock again. He nursed on his sister's sweet nipple tenderly and moaned into her big tits as he sucked. He never thought he'd get to suck on a pair of tits as big as these.

Kayleigh started to moan as Colin nursed on her tits and switched from nipple to nipple. "Yes, it still feels so good! You can totally make me cum if you keep sucking on 'em. Please don't fucking stop."

Colin was rubbing his cock up and down even more quickly now as he sucked on Kayleigh's boobs. He tried to draw as much titflesh into his mouth as he could, sucking so hard at times that his cheeks would cave in. While her nipple was in his mouth, he would slide his tongue over it. He played with her nipple inside his mouth, circling his tongue around it and rubbing the flat of his tongue over the nub. Sucking on her tits felt right, despite how wrong and socially taboo it would be. For some reason, having his sister's tits on his face and his lips wrapped around her nipples was the most right he'd ever felt.

"Oh God, I'm cumming baby!" Kayleigh squealed to him.

He kept sucking on her nipples through her orgasm, and stroked his stiff cock until he made himself cum. He let out a loud moan which was muffled by his sister's tits smushing his face, but it was obvious to Kayleigh when he brother started to cum because her stomach started getting sprayed with squirts of hot semen.

Colin's dick exploded with several powerful squirts of baby batter that splashed across Kayleigh's flat stomach. He fired out three monster squirts of jizz that completely soaked her tummy immediately. The thick, gooey sperm started oozing down her stomach before he was even finished ejaculating. Colin would have wanted to spray his load across her boobs, but since he was sucking on them at the time, that was impossible. He just kept jacking his cock off, not caring where the rest of his load sprayed. His next squirt of jizz sprayed across her tan thighs, and the one after that splattered directly over her pussy, soaking her cunt with white slime. By the end of his orgasm, her tummy and lower body were soaked in gooey white ball-juice.

After the heated moment of passion, Kayleigh went into the bathroom to clean up, and Colin changed into a pair of boxers and t-shirt, and his sister did the same. They curled up on the sofa together, and both of them seemed to be wondering what impact what they had just done would have on their brother-sister relationship, but neither of them were ready to talk about it. So instead of talking, they cuddled up under a blanket and watched a movie on TV until it was time for bed. Kayleigh fell asleep halfway through the movie, and Colin carried her into his bedroom and tucked her into his bed before he crawled in as well. It was the first time they slept in the same bed together since they were kids.

------

Colin didn't get much sleep that night but Kayleigh was out cold. It was impossible for Colin to drift off while he slept next to his busty sister. He was spooned up behind her so that her back was pressed up against his front, with her ass nuzzled up against his crotch, and one of his arms was reached around her front, clutching one of her big, fake tits in his hand. He kept squeezing it occasionally to remind himself that the situation was real.

With her shapely rear-end pressed right up against his hips, Colin had a throbbing erection all night long. He couldn't take his mind off what had happened earlier. Having those juicy buns of hers pushed right up against his cock made him fantasize about her all night.

Finally, around 5:00 AM he finally drifted off to sleep, only a couple hours before he needed to go to work.

------

The sunlight streaming through his mini-blinds woke Colin up in the morning. When he realized it was morning, he wondered if he woke up just minutes before his alarm clock buzzer went off, which happened from time to time. He glanced at the alarm clock - it was 9:50. The alarm should have gone off at 9:00. He was late! He needed to be at work by 10:00 and it took him 15 minutes just to walk to work.

He would be late, no doubt about it, but maybe if he hurried he wouldn't be unforgivably late. He jumped up out of the bed, realizing that his sister wasn't in bed with him any more. He rushed to the bathroom and heard the shower running. Colin rushed into the bathroom anyway.

Kayleigh was taking a shower, and the bathroom was foggy with warm steam. Colin could see the silhouette of his sister's busty, slender body through the semi-transparent door of the shower.

"Kay, I need to take a shower real quick! I'm late! Did you turn off the alarm?" he blurted out.

"Yeah, I turned off the buzzer so you could sleep in. You seemed like totally tired." she said casually. He could see her soaping her body up through the door.

He groaned in frustration, but he couldn't be too mad at his little sister. "Alright well can you hurry up? I need to shower before work."

"Just hop in and join me." she said.

Colin figured there was no harm in it, since he and his sister had become pretty comfortable with each other already. He slid open the door to the shower and stepped inside. Kayleigh's long blonde hair was wet, matted to her head, and the hot water of the shower was steaming over her curves. The water was trickling down over her chest, making her nipples hard, and she was holding a bath sponge in her hand that she was using the soap herself up. Little soapy bubbles were smeared across her tan skin, and they were slowly dripping down over the curves of her booty, her thighs, and her skinny waist.

As soon as he stepped into the shower, Colin forgot all about work. The two siblings were facing each other as they soaped themselves up. Colin watched intently as his sister was rubbing her hands all over her body. Her skin was slick and shiny, and he was envious of her hands as they roamed over her sensual body.

"Let me help you." he said, taking the bottle of scented, moisturizing body wash, and he poured a liberal amount into his hand.

"That would be great." his buxom sister replied.

Colin began soaping up her ass first. His hands clutched her firm, squeezable rear-end tightly at first, and then he started to rub in circles, spreading the soap around. Her buns were nice and slick after a few minutes of his generous cleaning. As he was squeezing and rubbing his sister's ass, Colin's body was getting wet from the showering water, and he had developed a raging boner.

Next he decided to start washing Kayleigh's tits. Again he squirted a very generous amount of liquid soap into his hands, and then he placed his palms on top of her big, swollen jugs. He could feel her nipples against his palms as his fingers spread across the rest of her boobs. Soap trickled down his hands and clung to the underside of her breasts. The soap trickled down her chest and then over her ribs which were just slightly pronounced underneath the ballooning swells of her fake tits. He started squeezing and rubbing as he spread the soap across her chest. Colin never would have believed that he would one day get to fool around with a busty, sexy babe like this in the shower. Of course, part of him felt like being his sister wouldn't count, but he certainly felt like a stud at the moment.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,250 Followers