Call It Whatever You Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaxxon
zaxxon
2,250 Followers

As he freely groped, squeezed, and rubbed his sister's gorgeous tits, Kayleigh started to play with his dick. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his hard-on and she started to give strokes back and forth along the length of his shaft. Soap had started to drip down Colin's body as well, so Kayleigh was able to start giving him a nice soapy, slippery handjob.

"Enjoying yourself?" she asked, while her brother's hands seemed glued to her titties.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I could play with your tits for hours." he responded.

"That's great because it feels really good." she said, smiling at him.

Kayleigh was now pumping her hand up and down Colin's dick pretty quickly, really jerking him off. By this point, the two siblings had stopped pretending they were washing each other, and started to really just enjoy what they were doing for each other.

"You know now that you've got me all hard, you're going to need to milk the cum out of me." Colin told Kayleigh as she was rubbing his penis.

"Here," she said, handling him a bottle of conditioner. "Why don't you use this and show me how you'd cum on my tits if I let you."

"Oh, you mean like this?" Colin said as he opened the top of the conditioner bottle. He held the bottle up high, level with Kayleigh's chest, and he squeezed the bottle, letting thick conditioner squirt out from the top of the bottle and spray across her chest, drenching her melons. It sprayed across her jugs in thick ropes which slowly oozed down over the curves of her chest.

Kayleigh squealed and giggled as her brother sprayed her tits with the conditioner.

Once her chest was drenched in conditioner she dropped down to her knees in the shower and pressed her slippery chest up against her brother's hips, and his hard penis slipped between her breasts. His dick slid into place easily as Kayleigh squeezed her upper body up against her brother, expertly guiding his erection between her breasts where it found a welcome home. As soon as Colin's penis made contact with her, Kayleigh squeezed her boobs together with her hands, surrounding his cock with her breasts.

The soap and conditioner smeared across Kayleigh's tits made the surface of her skin very slick as she wrapped her jugs around Colin's hard dick. At first as she squeezed them together, his shaft slipped right out, and Colin helped her put it back in place by pushing his hips forward, thrusting his rod in between her fuckable tits.

Once Colin felt her perfect breasts surround his cock in a tight hug, he felt like he was in heaven. His legs quivered slightly, feeling like he had just thrust his cock into the hottest, sexiest place that any man on Earth would want to put his dick. He was one lucky son of a bitch. He groaned loudly. This was his fantasy that had come to life.

For years he had been masturbating to porn videos of tittyfucking, which was his favorite fantasy, but he had never actually done it before. Now, his stacked sister was letting him fuck her tits.

"God damn, Kayleigh, that feels amazing. You're so hot!" he exclaimed.

"Thanks baby! I'm just so glad you love my tits!" she replied, genuinely happy that he wanted to fuck her tits.

"I love them. I love you!" he said.

"I love you too, Colin!" she beamed up at him while her brother started to hump her tits. Colin was rocking his hips back and forth, causing his slick pole to glide up and down through the sheathe of flesh created by her tightly squeezed knockers. Colin's balls were pressed tightly up against Kayleigh's body and the smooth underside of his shaft lay flat against her chest as he fucked her melons. He would thrust up between her boobs as far as he could, hoping to see his cockhead appear as he viewed the topside of her breasts, but her tits were just so huge that she completely enveloped his entire shaft. Kayleigh's tits were just so fucking big that even when he buried his penis between her tits entirely, he was completely smothered in her warm, wonderful titflesh. He had never handled a pair of fake tits before, and he had always imagined what it would feel like, but this totally exceeded his wildest dreams.

Colin didn't know which felt better, the tittyfucking or the open exchange of loving affection he had with his sister Kayleigh. He really did love her.

"Your tits were made for fucking my dick." he said.

"I couldn't agree more." she replied. "They were made for this! Best investment I ever made, right?"

"Totally, sis." he responded, slapping his hips up against her chest as he really fucked her titties.

Kayleigh hadn't wrapped her new tits around a cock yet, and she was pleased how good her new set of knockers were making Colin feel. They looked great, she could tittyfuck like best pornstars, and the sensation still felt absolutely great to her.

Colin warned her that he was about to cum, and Kayleigh begged him to let her swallow his load. As he was about to erupt, Kayleigh wrapped her swollen, sensual lips around his cock and she tasted the jizz as it squirted from the tip and flowed into her mouth. She sealed her lips around the dick tightly and sucked hard. Kayleigh literally sucked the cum right out of her brother's dick as if she were sucking on a massive straw. She sucked hard and swallowed, drawing his semen milkshake up through his shaft and swallowed it right down into her tummy. She swallowed every last drop of his load until she had a belly full of brother-cum sloshing around inside her stomach.

Once she drank his entire load, Kayleigh stood up with a huge smile on her face, her perfect teeth beaming brightly framed by her full, glossy lips. She was so happy to have given her brother such a great orgasm. She felt fulfilled.

Colin squeezed her big tits in his hands and lifted them up, and he bent his head down so he could suck her nipples into his mouth one at a time. He drew her firm nipples into his mouth and sucked them with passion. He absolutely adored her new tits. Colin nursed on her boobs under the hot showering water until Kayleigh was sent squealing into her own orgasm too.

A few minutes later they stepped out of the shower together and grabbed towels. Colin had forgotten all about being late for work as he started drying off, but he didn't have much time to think. As soon as they were out of the shower, Kayleigh grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him from the bathroom into the bedroom. The stacked blonde took charge, pushing on his chest to move him to the bed.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"It's not fair that I just get a taste of your big cock. I can't just put my lips on it for a second, ya know. I want to give you a real blowjob." she answered.

Colin was laying back on the bed as Kayleigh crawled up over him. Her long, wet, bleached blonde hair hung down over his lower body as she grasped his cock in her hands. He was still semi-hard and she squeezed his shaft as she sucked the tip into her mouth and began sucking on him. Kayleigh's plump lips were enhnaced nicely so they were swollen and full of life. As those perfect dick-sucking lips wrapped around his rod, Colin closed his eyes and leaned back into the mattress, enjoying the blowjob.

Kayleigh sucked him into her mouth hard, and with her lips sealed around his shaft tightly, she started bobbing her head up and down. She was using those big, plump dick-suckers to get him off. Once he was good and hard again, with a stiff erection arching up into her mouth, Kayleigh started to use her hand too. She gripped the base of his dick and jerked Colin's cock off while she sucked and slobbered on the top half of it. It was a double dose of pleasure, getting a handjob and a blowjob from the sexy, stacked little blonde. After a few minutes of sucking her bother's cock, her saliva was drooling down his shaft everywhere, and it made it easier for her to pump her hand up and down the length of his entire shaft. She would glide her fingers up his veiny cock, then as they caressed their way downward, she would let the throbbing dick sink into her mouth.

Colin gripped the sheets as he felt his shaft quiver with pleasure as he was brought to his second orgasm that day by his little sister. He could actually feel the semen in his balls surge and rush up through the length of his shaft. He figured he must have squirted pretty hard into Kayleigh's mouth, but she swallowed his creamy load like a porn queen. She didn't stop sucking for a second, which drove him absolutely bonkers. Getting sucked through the entirety of his orgasm by his busty sister was the closest thing to pure joy he ever felt. Kayleigh once again sucked the cum right out of his cock and swallowed it with an unquenchable thirst.

They laid in bed together for a little while, staring at the ceiling. Colin was going to miss work today, there was no doubt of that now.

"Do you think that was wrong?" Kayleigh asked, resting her head against his shoulder.

Colin knew they had probably overstepped an invisible boundary of what was acceptable behavior. "What really defines right or wrong?" he replied.

"I mean, I love this. I just don't want people to look at us funny if they ever found out."

"No one needs to find out." He said, patting her blonde hair.

"I love sucking your cock. I love how crazy you are for my tits. I just never thought I'd commit incest."

"It's not incest, technically, sis." he told her. "Call it whatever you want, but it's not. As long as we aren't having intercourse it's not incest, see what I mean?"

She nodded and smiled.

Colin thought about that for a moment. As long as they weren't having sex, it wasn't incest. The problem was, he really wanted to fuck his sister now, and so that excuse wasn't going to hold for very long.

zaxxon
zaxxon
2,250 Followers