All Comments on 'Call Me They'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A good short story that I assume is gonna become a series! I think you should stick to just they pronouns for Dee since it's easier to follow, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another copy/paste work of trash

Please quit writing this garbage. It has never been good.

Bigpapi001Bigpapi001almost 7 years ago
Oh my goodness this is hilarious.

You're on a few hundred of these at this point, and after a quick check of your story page your highest rated story is sitting at 3.61. Even a terrible writer would stumble accidentally into a good story or two after that many. My conclusion is you're doing this on purpose; writing godawful stories for your own jollies. And in this, you've been wildly successful. I tip my hat to you, keep getting your weird kicks mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Samuel X Rap

SAMUEL X WRITES TALES ABOUT BLACKS

BUT THEY ALL ARE WRITTEN BY A MOTHERFUCKIN HACK

THEY AIN'T BELIEVABLE, THEY'RE STUPID AND CRASS!

SAMUEL OUGHTA TAKE 'EM ALL AND RAM 'EM UP HIS ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The rap was better than this story.

The story is that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Do you even know any trans people?

Dee can't seem to figure out the difference between a trans man and a nonbinary person. It's also obnoxious as fuck that the narrator keeps saying "she/they" I thought maybe it was going to be a gradual change of him learning not to misgendering people. But I don't think YOU know not to misgender people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF??

The character was so racist and unlikeable I couldn’t read past the first 2 paragraphs. Maybe I missed the point of his being so harsh and judgemental but I prefer likable lead characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS