All Comments on 'Callie's Shadow Ch. 10'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No way

Seriously!! This cannot be the end?!?! Really...all this awesome build up and you're going to dump a finish like that? I've been waiting and watching daily for your updates enjoying the hell out of this story only for it to end....please tell me you're really not abandoning it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
left wanting for a better ending

I enjoy your writing so much, but was left wanting for a better ending. How does Callie's family react? How did Angel and Marcus get into the situation at the end? Too many questions without an answer. Please continue the story.

RJ Jones

Katatude4LifeKatatude4Lifeover 8 years ago
That sucked. What happened you get tired of the story?

That was no ending. You don't end a story in an unfinished rush. To much left to do. That was a dreadful cop out. Shame on you! A cowardly finish.

Will never read another posting from you.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 8 years agoAuthor
this isn't the ending. I love these characters

Too much to do that. I'm a firm believer in happy endings. So hang tight the rest is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The last scene has to be a dream.

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 8 years ago
Noooooo!!

Tell me it's not true!

Something is missing. This is just a bad nightmare.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
You titled the chapter the end?

But then you said, this isn't the end. I am glad but confused

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
If this is real

I want Dorians blood. I could continue with all the sadistic little things I'd like to do to him, in a timely fashion of my choosing. Maybe a week, if he lasted that long. It's early in the morning and you got my blood boiling. When he is ended, I want satisfaction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?????

The only reason I started reading this, is because you titled this chapter "The End". I never read unfinished stories.

That was mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

I sincerely hope that last part was a dream, especially since it did not flow with the rest of the chapter. That can't be "the end".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES