All Comments on 'Callie's Shadow Ch. 15'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Have to ask, were you tired of this story?

To rush the last three chapters did just not want to deal with it anymore?

It was practically a shout "The real end," and then it was kinda like, wow, really, that's it?

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 8 years ago
Sequel?

Loved the ending. Really well done. You could have been more descriptive in the final scene with Dorian, but I loved this. Please tell me there is a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loads Better Ending

This was so much better and answered the questions (mostly) that I asked. LOL

Thank You!

ToadenToadenover 8 years ago
Hooray!

He took 5 min to burn into ash! I feel vindicated now and thank you for that!

willieonewillieoneover 8 years ago

Story was good but please don't try to add any funny bits in future, you suck at it. I enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so awesome

i truly enjoyed the entire story. Ofcourse a few spelling errors but no big deal, i forget how to spell words too. i agree with Ellie, maybe if you have time for a short sequel or follow up on the characters lives that would be awesome. i also have a question, what did shadow look like again? maybe I missed it and was reading too fast.

cmsheaffcmsheaffabout 8 years ago
Fun

I had read this before when you had it posted previously. I enjoyed the reread and put you down as a favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Let down

You had 4 major characters and one was actually a war God!!!......seriously a wimpy war God....he got whipped by a vampire who in turn got taken out by a weaker vampire.....quite easily at that.......seriously stay away from action sequences.....none of it was any good.....it seemed like all it took to win the fight was to be a female.....powers didn't matter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES