All Comments on 'Calliope's Daddy Ch. 03'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
In love

I love this story, and if it went on forever....I would be so happy. I can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love love love

love the story's so much and please write some more. i will be a reader for life love your writing style. i had to read all 3 before i could go to bed they are that good keep up the GREAT WORK and i hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the story is amazing! can't wait for the next chapter. loved your mastering bella story too. please do continue and write another one about bella's training also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved this story

I hope you write more soon ..I cant wait to read it

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 11 years agoAuthor
Hiccups...

The next chapter is having a small issue with getting a couple of minor flashback scenes through the submission process, Just thought I would let people who sent me lovely feedback know, the next chapter is on its way just taking a little extra time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More Please!

I really like this story...a lot LOL

taniqndstaniqndsabout 11 years ago
wow

i cant believe how it keeps getting better

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Loving your work

I hope he doesn't take the punishment pain lifestyle too far ..or the sharing .Hope he learnt his lesson with Shellly .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agreeing with another anom

i too hope that paddy/daddy learned from his past mistakes with shelly. no sharing your little girl in sex clubs and even with friends, nor should he be sexing up another. that can and would lose the trust callie places in paddy. it is clear she needs paddy to herself and needs to feel she is loved. daddy and calli are just too cute together and it would be ashame for daddy to loan his little girl out. and well, calli has no real desire for that since it would only serve to remind her of her past and make her feel like a ho for hire instead of a beloved sub/little girl. imo she seems more of a one daddy type of girl and that is fine by me. personally, this story seems to have daddy pushing his little girls limits, yet at the same time daddy is having to change too. he is having to learn about caring on a deeper level how much callie means to him and that in turn changes just how far he will really push for certain things while remaining a true dom who can and will inforce the law, with a heart of gold.

so paddy/daddy may try that same lifestyle with callie, but i would hope the story would correct that with callie putting her foot down and making daddy realize that that just isn't what she needs from her daddy. moreover, paddy should of figured out that sharing his little girl/s is a dangerous proposition. allowing for people to be in their relationship can lead to jealousy, mistrust, hurt feelings, and yes can cost him once again his loving relationship with yet another sweet girl (the love of his life, callie). so paddy needs a little reality check imo. i guess maybe he didn't learn from his mistake with shelly and swinging. i have a feeling (also based on the writing) that paddy is gonna have to make some consessions about what he finds pleasurable (ie partner swapping) to please callie and ultimatly himself. loving callie and keeping is paramount over any other fetish he has.

Twinkie429Twinkie429over 10 years ago
A must read!

I rarely comment on stories. I usually just give a star rating and move on. But Calliope and her Daddy have captivated me. I love their story. It really is sweet. It reminds me of my relationship with my Daddy. Please keep up the wonderful work.

hornets06hornets06about 7 years ago
Never would have thought

xelliebabex, you truly are a master story teller. I love this one almost as much as I loved the Bella series'. It's funny, I never would have thought I'd be into BDSM, but apparently I am really into the Dom/sub thing more than I thought. Thank you for opening my eyes to this new world.

ohmy181ohmy181over 5 years ago
WOW

Once again I find myself totally captivated by your story, and like others who had never thought of daddy/daughter relationships you really have opened my eyes to this so once again

Thank you

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I am still rereading this Ellie I am loving this tale of loss and rescue I know it is an old one but I am keeping my discipline and not jumping ahead I wonder if you still look back at the comments on your older stories, I would think it would still be a valuable exercise, if you were to do that. Anyway thanks for this, I have a door to paint, but when I finish that it's on to chapter 4 for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
5526 Followers
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES