All Comments on 'Calliope's Daddy Ch. 05'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Disappointed...

I was quite disappointed that this wa just the same story posted under a different title.... I was so excite to read it and realized I already had.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 11 years agoAuthor
so sorry

So sorry to disappoint. I had the title of this changed so i could continue the series more easily. My deepest apologies for any disappointment.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 11 years ago
Good continuation

You seem to know exactly what the readers want. :) The scene near the end was good (I had a bit of trouble visualizing the entire orgy, but not too much). I'm interested in seeing where this story eventually goes.

All in all, nice and VERY erotic.

taniqndstaniqndsabout 11 years ago

enjoyed this chapter and cant wait for the future installments, cant wait to read what happens at birthday party and university

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
whats next?

did the story just stop or are you not going to finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When are you going to continue this? I've been waiting!

skip2951skip2951about 11 years ago
Well done

your knowledge is impressive but you cant stop here with so much more to teach her ....next part soon please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More!!

Please please please write more!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

guess you're finish writing :( I was looking forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

this is one of the best series on lit. calli and daddy are such rich characters. the dynamics can be explored for several chapters. what would happen if callie got injured. what would happen if daddy pushed callie too far and made the same mistake he made with shelly (ie wanting callie to swap partners with him at the sex club. personally, i don't believe callie even belongs at a sex club. for a girl that was a stripper and sometimes whore, she is remarkably innocent bratty sweet girl. that is part of her charm. trying to make her into a different type of sub would be wrong. moreover, there is something so lovely about callie and daddy together that to place them at a sex club just seems wrong. they can be at a sex toy store but not the club. just takes away from their sweetness). i would hope calli would put her foot down and we would see how callie makes daddy realize that that type of lifestyle just will not work with her and how ultimatly that would make her leave him if he insisted (because apparently paddy is a little dense when it comes to this topic and well anyone with two eyes can see that calli needs to be treated as a beloved girl not a sex whore for any tom dick harry and jane. she can be daddy's personal ho but she is not meant to be passed around for everyone). paddy needs a wake up call on that front imo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is totally hot

thank you xellie, you bring my fantasy to life...I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

honestly this makes my heart very happy. I am away from daddy for a long year and this makes me miss him but in a really good way. I know that daddy will be even happier and life will be better when he comes back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
from a sub

the relationship between these two is something i am quite envious of. i have not been able to find this kind of fulfillment in a long time, either in the dom/sub world or the outside world. i hope one day i can find a master that will make me as happy as her daddy does...........

LostPilgrim1964LostPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Great

Can't wait to read more from you...

Thank you!

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 7 years ago
Nice party.

I think I like the Daddy/little lifestyle the best. It seems to be the gentlest one. I know there are harsh punishments and some often painful BDSM aspects, but there seems to always be love and gentle aftercare. I think not many sadistic men would choose this one.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
I agree!!

I agree with JudyLee's comment! These are my favorite stories. I'm really hoping Callipe's New Life picks up where this left off. Thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to the next one. GREAT job xelliebabex!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More!!’

Please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can I have some more?!?!? I need more!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

This just gets better and better , he did a bit of a sneaky trick in allowing the other girls and boy to introduce Callie to the lifestyle I'm not sure about allowing her ex teacher to share her "pretty mouth". I suppose I am coming to the end of the story so I guess we will never know the outcome of these events or even if there is one.

But you definitely deserve 5 star's for this. Well done.

PeachRose1978PeachRose1978about 3 years ago

Ooo, please! This is too wonderful to stop, please may we have more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES