Calliope's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers

"That was just the warm-up baby, and you seemed to have broken the rules already," he said grimly lifting her away from his body and looking in her eyes. "You will have to be punished but as I still believe this room is not for us I will give you one last chance," he watched her face flinch at the mention of punishment. He knew what she had just gone through was worse than any punishment he had given her outside of this room and while he had been aroused, the sadistic thrill he had experienced with Shelly was no longer there for him, he felt differently about the girl in his arms. He had desired Shelly and the thrill of absolute control she gave him, but he loved Calliope and desired her on a totally different level. She gave him that control not because she knew she needed it but because she loved him, and he needed it. Shelly had come here for her own reasons to receive more than to give, Calliope had endured this room to please him.

"I don't want to sleep alone again," Calliope wailed, "but if that was only a warm-up, I can't be as good as Shelly. I can't be the perfect girl for you," Padraic's heart broke as Calliope cried still not understanding how much she meant to him and that Shelly was nothing in comparison.

"For fuck's sake! Have you not listened to anything I have said. This room wasn't about love it was about need. Shelly wasn't about love she was about need. You taught me how to love and care so that I never needed to be in here with you. You, baby, you give me everything I need already!" The frustration was clear in his voice, and he stood up carrying her out of the room and into the study.

"This is our room. This is where you learn to be Daddy's perfect baby. This is where you get punished! Not in some play room that is just that, a room to play. What we have is real, not playtime," He sat at his desk in the familiar, comfortable chair bending her over his lap his still hard cock pushing into her belly. "I fucking love you! You little brat!" Padraic started spanking her then continuing his diatribe of words trying to convince her that what they had was far beyond Shelly, beyond what he had believed possible, and had made him rethink about what he needed in a baby. She was what he needed, and she had to believe that there was no one in the world he would rather be with.

Her ass was bright red and hot when he finally stopped the spanking and pulled her up to kiss her teary face. "There will be times I will spank you just because I can and I enjoy the sight of your perfect little ass glowing and I will always fuck you hard like I mean it. What I don't need are the extremes of that room. I didn't love Shelly, not in the real sense of the word. That room was not built for lovers but obedience and control only; I love you, my baby, we could never be truly happy in that room."

"I love you too Daddy, so very much," Calliope turned her teary face up to his. "I am sorry, Daddy, can you undo my hands so I can cuddle you? I need to cuddle you," she cried. Padraic chuckled and removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. She clung to him, and he wrapped his arms around her just holding her close and enjoying the feel of her before taking the heavy collar from her neck. Picking her up, he took her to the bathroom before removing the butt plug, and took her into the shower.

"You're such a good girl," he praised, and watched a small, happy smile curl her lips. He held her close and kissed her deeply. The power she gave him by submitting to his needs, as she had tried so hard to do tonight, made him love the girl he held in his arms even more. Picking her up and manoeuvring her body around, so she straddled his hips he pressed her against the wall of the shower and drove his still hard cock into her without any warning. She cried out, and he felt the passion and need to use her hard build in him.

His need for her, as his baby girl, filled him and he pounded into her with abandon grinding her back into the slick tiles of the shower stall. Her gasps and cries echoed off the walls, hardly drowned by the sound of the rushing water, and he felt the tell-tale tremors in her thighs about his hips. Placing a hand around her throat, he looked into her eyes as she begged, "Fuck me, fuck me hard Daddy, like only you can."

"Cum for Daddy! Cum on my big Daddy cock, like the good girl you are," he pumped into her little cunt and growled loudly, "CUM!"

Her eyes flared open, and her body stiffened, arching out from the wall while he held her throat without choking her. He slammed up into her hard, as his own cum sprayed into her. Gasping, he leaned against her pinning her to the wall, his own legs shaking. Slowly he raised her face to his and kissed her deeply, "You are amazing, and I love you baby." He smiled softly down into her face before kissing her again as she began to answer him, forcing her to swallow her words.

Once Padraic was sure she had recovered he stood her up and washed her carefully before allowing her to help wash him. He got out and dressed himself first before taking up a towel and turning the shower off. Wrapping her in the towel, he walked into his bedroom and laid her in bed Kissing her forehead.

"Sleep now, baby, Daddy has a few things to do but he won't be long," Padraic smiled.

"I can help Daddy," Calliope said brightly trying to show that she wasn't tired.

"No, Baby. Do as Daddy says and get some sleep, I will come to bed with you soon," he knew she didn't like to sleep alone and normally he would stay with her until she dropped off into slumber, but he wanted to make some plans for that room. His experience tonight told him he no longer needed or wanted the extremes of the lifestyle he had once enjoyed with Shelly.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,533 Followers
12