All Comments on 'Calliope's New Life Ch. 04'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yay!!

I love Callie!!! :D

I was the first view and first comment ;)

Thanks ellie, sooooooo much appreciate the chapter! Made my day

Charde

nadaliwnadaliwabout 10 years ago
always amazing

I think in time Callie will see that this is a different type of love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is the most amazing story

The only thing I don't like is her need to call him by his Christian name, it goes against the daddy baby theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I thought...

I thought Odin's little one was named Suzie, not Sarah...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor

Let's see.

Using rape and dominance as a cover for his own inadequacy.

Dominating when enraged and out of control.

Emotional blackmail and abuse.

He's a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comment below

Did you read the whole story. There is no rape here. He is the first one not to emotionally use her. She is finally loved and safe. You obviously don't know about this lifestyle and should learn before commenting.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Question??

Why was Odin's little girl called Suzi in the first series but now in this one she is called Sarah? I'm confused.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

I have down graded this chapter to 4 stars, he shouldn't have been allowed to take Callie into the "playroom" in anger as it then became a torture chamber something that no sane person should have never mind use it and inflict it on the girl he claims to love. Elsewhere in this chapter he use talking to her in a romantic way as if what he is feeling is just that a romantic love. That scene and those words just did not jell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES