All Comments on 'Calliope's New Life'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:)

so happy that a new chapter has been written. more please!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedabout 11 years ago

you know i love this series as i've been one of the readers bugging you for more :-). you didn't disappoint i loved it. i think pappy is handling calyope really well. she needs to understand this isn't a game that pappy really wants this to be daddy and little girl not just occasional role play. can't wait for more but i understand life comes first so take your time and i will impatiently wait as usual :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yeah for more Paddy & Calliope!

I'm glad you updated this ;) .....more soon yeah? Please & thank you!

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Great stuff

So glad for more ...thank you :-)

taniqndstaniqndsalmost 11 years ago

Thank you for continuing the story i cant wait to read what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

please more of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so happy that the story is continuing...

i can't wait to read more about this pairing. just love them. also, please write more on kate, merri and william (loving wives but could also end up in the bsdm category). i just love daddy, mommy, and little girl stories in the bdsm category (or in the case of this story, incest due to paddy being her unlce lol).

thank you for posting and writing these stories. :)

taniqndstaniqndsalmost 11 years ago
the rules

i just reread this stoy anticipating the next chapter and wanted to point out that Paddy said rule 1 was daddy knows best i may be wrong but i thought it was that he would always love Callie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is the most amazing series

I can not get enough of all the different characters and the sex is mind blowing...

grrlslavegrrlslaveover 10 years ago
I don't know...

Still love this story and you are such a gifted writer. That said... here's what... He wants her to heal, love him, trust him, etc but he keeps reminding her that she was and still is a whore. That would keep her in an unhealthy place and is he really a loving "daddy" if he does that??? No wonder she doesn't want to call him that. Great story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES