All Comments on 'Cam Slut Mom Ch. 03'

by DirtyMindedMinx

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
Hey stranger

Haven't emailed me in awhile. Reach out to me and in the meantime I will read your story tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot stuff

love all of youer work, gets me off every time

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 9 years ago
It's all over but the fucking...

I hope that cums in the next chapter. :)

Hot story - very hot!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I hope that he fucks his mom on the cam

fucking his mom on the pay per view would bring a lot of money, and perhaps give both of then pleasure, and Jessie finally realizes that his mom is his best girl.

Thanks for the read

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapeover 9 years ago
Hottest series

I love all of your work, but this one is my favorite and it's only getting better and better. The realism is delicious.

SlolickrSlolickrover 9 years ago
What a thrill

You never fail to excite...and leave us wanting more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great story and a great moniker

How many boys do you think would love for their mother to be dirty-minded? To be just as interested in what her son's got between his legs and he is in what his mom's got between hers? The relationship between Jesse and his mother is the kind all sons and moms should have. The boy walks into the room where his mother's shaving her bush, her legs spread wide. Jesse takes a good look, but doesn't miss a beat. Mom reflects, "It was strange to think that my son had seen my pussy enough by this point that it was becoming almost normal for us. It gave me a shamefully good feeling inside." But why shouldn't a boy see the wonderful hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt? It's the kid's own damn birth canal, for pete's sake, and seeing it gets the boy harder than he's ever been before. And like Jesse, every son should have the right to do lots more than just look. Mom loves having her boy see her cunt and getting super-hard over the sight. Jesse's got to blow his young balls, no two ways about it, and his mother shows him just where to shoot his semen. Right over his mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat. Jesse thinks that's a really neat idea, and splatters his creamy semen all over his mother's twat and her belly and ass. My, my, what a lot of cream her virile manly boy's got in those hot young balls of his. I trust that the gifted DMM will tell us that Jesse and his mom discover an even better place for the boy to cream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Breed

I'll give you 100 tokens if he pregs mom up on camera and another 50 each month yo show your belly getting bigger with your incest baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more pls

great story! hoping for more chapters. really want to see her give a rimjob

ortsmaortsmaover 9 years ago
Getting there...

I like how Jesse is coming around to being nice, not an angry jerk. And I agree that he should knock her up on camera. Being pregnant should 'un-flopify' her breasts. Maybe work in a new found desire in Jesse for nursing on Mommy. Also, it would be good if he would embrace calling her "Mommy". Even more kinky: Maybe rekindle the relationship with her dad, AND maybe a massive busted Grand Mom for baby boy.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
I can't wait for the next step now!!!

Finally Jesse and his Mom let their true feeling for each other guide their actions!! Loved how this chapter ended with the love between Jesse and his Mom becoming evident and I hope the next step is the logical step that should come next, or maybe I should say cum next.. Love this series and can't wait to tackle Chapter 4! Well Done!!

AZMotherLoverAZMotherLoverabout 9 years ago

Oh my God! This series keeps getting better and better.

So filthy and dirty, I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nope, the direction you were heading in was not bad but the first page of this one threw me out.

But the idea that she just went out, got blind drunk and screwed two guys bareback, including anal and creampies really killed it.

For me the only reason Jesse was upset and angry is that he wanted his mum to want him but instead she hid her desire so well that he thought it was all for the camera, that made him upset. And for the mum to randomly go out like that after saying that no one had ever turned her on like Jesse had, there was no reason for that.

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
DirtyMindedMom's series Cam Slut Mom is about as good as it gets!

Dirtymindedmom's series about a financially strapped divorced mother and her young adult son turning to web camming for survival is one of the best series I have ever read on this or any other site or in any short story collection. Fully formed characters are there before chapter one is over, wasting no time on building the drama and sexual tension.

Incest/Taboo (I/T) stories aren't everyone's cup of tea but they are my favorite genre. They are mostly just true fantasy, no one being hurt allowing the writer & reader to experience the push and pull of these stories without worrying about suffering any real world repercussions from the admittedly sticky mindfield of social boundaries and expectations.

DMM handles the touchy topic beautifully, simultaneously showing the regret and guilt of the characters actions & thoughts alongside the undeniable heat and sexual tension that humans regardless of relation sometimes experience. The language of the son Jesse is real and brutal towards the mother, but I expect a young man torn between the lust and love for his mother and socially acceptable norms would act that way. The Mom's hurt and confusion following the initial cam sessions are also as one would expect after the heat dies down and post orgasmic guilt comes flooding in.

I am rating each story and the series in its entirety 5 stars, when usually I am sparing with 5 star rates so they mean more. Well, I cant imagine a group of stories more worthy of the 5 star rating than these beautifully written and incredibly hot stories expertly crafted for us by Dirtymindedmom. Keep writing doll, you are on fire!

NOTE: As the official Critic Laureate of Literotica, I am keenly aware of the difficulties erotic literature has in gaining respect from society. 50 Shades of Grey comes to the contemporary readers mind as an example of 'famous erotica' yet it also garners just as much parody and negative criticism. Lady Chatterley and other 'romance' novels of the soccer Mom variety also are very rarely taken seriously.

Literotica brings writers of all levels together. While the comments and critiques can be very supportive and friendly, I look to recognize the truly brilliant stories as well as offer constructive criticism to writers with obvious talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
whoa that 's hot

pole pulsing prose babe .... prostate on fire thx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The more chapters U write the worse they get.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This story took a unexpected turn. Suddenly two damaged, wounded characters start to try to heal themselves. At times the character of the mother shows that she understands the position she has put her son. The son is dense to how much his mother risks to try to provide for him. However, what can you expect from an uneducated moron?

Mr_BradyMr_Brady8 months ago

How does something this erotically HOT not get more exposure on Literotica??? Pure boner inducing material right here!! It’s a shame I can’t give it a higher rating than five stars.

Holy Fuck!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My mother and sister both had very lush breasts. I never fucked either of them but i so wanted to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtyMindedMinx@DirtyMindedMinx
I'm a very normal, suburban mom with secret fantasies that my husband will never know about. I have a great marriage and a satisfying sex life, but if he knew about the inappropriate thoughts polluting his sweet little wife's brain he wouldn't understand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES