Cam Slut Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look real hot rubbing your pussy like that, Mom."

"Not as hot as you look stroking that huge cock of yours."

He liked hearing that, but tried not to show it. I watched his balls flying back and forth beneath his pumping fist and listened to the slapping sound it made with a perverse kind of joy.

"I'm almost there," he grunted.

"Where do you want to cum, honey?"

"Everywhere."

"How about right here?" I spread my pussy open. "Want to cum on Mommy's cunt?"

"Hell, yeah!"

"Do it, honey. Shoot your big load all over Mommy's dirty cunt."

"Is that what you want, Mom? You want me to jizz on your hairy cunt?"

"Yes, baby!" I spread my legs wider, and pulled my lips farther apart. "Cum right on Mommy's cunt hole! Give it to me!"

"Fuuuuck! Ahhhhhh!" His cock lunged at my open pussy and a jet of cum lanced across the few intervening inches between us and hit my clit with stinging force. He continued jerking for all he was worth, coating every part of my cunt with spurt after spurt of warm cock cream. It felt beyond amazing. When he was finished, he flicked his dick and sent the last few drops through the air to land on my tummy.

"That was perfect," I moaned and immediately resumed masturbating myself.

My touch slid easily across my freshly sullied lips and up to my waiting clit. Jesse watched in a post-orgasmic daze as his own mother fingered herself in front of him using his cum as a natural lubricant. Even though I could still taste his sperm in my mouth from earlier, I had to have more. I brought my fingers up and sucked them clean before quickly going back to my cunt.

"Watch me cum," I said as I writhed helplessly. "Watch Mommy make herself cum!"

"That's it, Mom, work that pussy," Jesse said unexpectedly, encouraging my shameless debauchery.

That charged me up even more. "Your cum feels so good on Mommy's cunt."

"That's it, Mom, get those fingers up in there. Fuck that pussy good."

"Suck my tits, Jesse!" I begged suddenly. "Please, suck Mommy's tits!"

I expected him to refuse again, but he quickly moved into position, grabbed one of my boobs to stop it from flopping around, and took my nipple into his mouth. Fireworks went off in my brain as he sucked hard - exactly the way I wanted him to. After only a few manic seconds, he switched to the other one and that sent me hurtling over the edge.

My body went hot all over, and suddenly I was in the grips of another blue ribbon orgasm. There wasn't much left to squirt, but I felt a warm flood flow out of me and stream down along my asscrack. Jesse continued to suck my nipples in turn as I came down from my high, giving them a softer treatment than he had when he was driving me toward climax. I'd never have guessed he would be such a considerate lover from the way he'd been treating me lately.

As I lay there on the sopping wet sofa, limply stroking my son's hair while he nursed contentedly on my breasts, I reconsidered my decision to stop doing cam shows with Jesse. As wrong as it all was, I didn't think either one of us was ready to give it up just yet. We both needed to explore whatever this was further.