Camel Toe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers

"This will work!" She said.

"That? It is ugly as sin." I protested.

"Not after I get done with it. It will drive Mike fucking crazy!"

I sighed and watched as she clipped the stitches holding the padding in, tossed them aside. Then she told me to put it on. I did, she looked me up and down.

"Bend over." She said. I did, the top was now too big, it flopped off my chest, leaving me basically bare chested.

"I can't wear this now.," I told her.

"Sure you can, just be careful. Then when we get Mike into position, just hunch your shoulders forward and give him a peek."

Lee actually had me practice, I could see where as long as I stood up or sat upright I was covered, but just a simple motion and I could pop either one or both nipples into view.

"This is getting to be silly!" I told her.

"Hey, flashing is fun. It will get Mike's attention, besides, I will dress a little naughty too."

"You always dress naughty!"

"Yea, but this is the lake. We can be even naughtier."

"You are terrible!"

Saturday came, we headed for the beach. It took us some time to find Mike and and the rest of the younger kids, they were off by themselves with a furious beach volleyball game going on. Most of the parents were sitting on blankets farther away, drinking beer and ignoring the racket. We positioned ourselves as close to where Mike was as possible. I laid out the blanket and started to sit down just as Lee slid her beach coverup off. I looked at her in shock. She was wearing one of those skimpy type bathing suits, basically just straps and triangles.

"Good grief!" I told her.

"Like it?"

"Yes, but you are almost naked."

"Oh, I am covered enough."

"How the hell is Mike supposed to look at me with you looking like that?," I asked.

"You will see, I have a plan."

"Your last plan got me hounded by Billy Hansen for almost a month."

"Oh, sit down, relax. Let's see what happens."I

took off my wrap, suddenly feeling overdressed. I sat down and grabbed a bottle of water. We were sitting there talking when I looked up and saw Mike headed our way.

"Hi, Mary..Lee! What's up?" Mike said, stopping at the foot of our blanket.

"Oh, nothing. Just getting some Sun, trying to stay cool." Lee answered.

"Wow, some suit!" Mike told her, grinning. Lee was sitting leaned back, her hands on the sand behind her. I was sitting upright, my arms around my knees. I was supposed to see if I could give Mike a peek, but there sat Lee glowing with oil and damn near naked.

"Want a soda?" I said suddenly, reaching back for the cooler.

"Sure!" He said, looking my way as I leaned forward to hand it to him. I saw his eyes drop down to the front of my suit. They widened slightly, I knew I had both nipples on display. I just reached out slowly with the soda can, he took it and popped the lid.

"Join us?" I gave him my best smile.

"Sure! OK!" He sat down right at my feet. Lee lay down, put her arm over her eyes. Mike kept glancing at her but he also kept glancing back at me as we made small talk. I knew that sitting down he wasn't going to get another peek. So I tried a different tack, I sat upright and let my knees flop open, crossed my ankles. At least this would give him a nice view of my suit covered crotch. I saw his eyes drop down, then widen. I felt a little shiver at that, he was interested.

Then something felt funny. I looked down, the edge of my suit had rolled upwards, more than half of my bare beaver was hanging out. I quickly closed my legs. Mike sat there with his mouth hanging open. I started to say something, just then someone down at the game yelled at him so he hopped up and ran back to the game.

I reached down to check on what had happened. The elastic band on my suit was clipped on one side.

"Lee! Damn you! You snipped the elastic on my suit!"

"That sure worked! I told you I had a plan."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I figured you would chicken out."

"Now what do I do?"

"Relax and enjoy the attention."

I reached over and grabbed my coverup, I was just pulling it on when I heard a voice.

"You aren't leaving, are you?" It was Billy Hansen.

"Hello, Billy."

"Don't leave. I want you to stay. Can I join you?" He sat down without waiting for an answer.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Just to visit, say hi. I like talking to you."

"Oh."

"I like the way you look, you are hot."

There, he said "Hot" again?

"Oh, come on Billy. You find me hot? I am skinny as a rail."

"No you aren't. You look great! I saw what you were doing for....Mike."

I blushed at that.

"That was an accident." I lied.

"No, it wasn't. I could tell. Nobody ever teases me like that, nobody ever pays any attention to me." He looked me right in the eyes.

Lee was sitting there surprised, glancing back and forth.

"Beautiful girls like you...and Lee..you never pay any attention to me."

"Billy, I...."

"I really liked dancing with you!"

"Billy, I did too. You are a good dancer."

"You did? But you make up to guys like Mike. I saw you...show off to him."

I blushed at that.

"You never do anything like that to me. Just by accident. Is something wrong with me?"

"Billy, nothing is wrong with you. I like you just fine."

"Then why is it always Mike, he gets everything?"

I just looked at him. I have no idea why I did it but I did. I leaned back, opened my legs, feeling the edge of my suit instantly curl up. Billy's eyes dropped to my crotch, I knew I was almost completely on display. I felt the crazy flood of wetness, fought the urge to reach down and touch myself. I sat like that for a good 30 seconds, neither one of us said a word. Then I sat back up, closed my legs. I glanced over at Lee, her mouth was hanging open, a surprised look on her face. I just grinned at her.

"Way to go, girl!" She said finally.

"How was that, Billy?" I asked him with a wicked grin.

"Wonderful! You are so naughty, so pretty. Can I see the rest?"

Wow, that was blunt. Billy was strange, but bold.

I leaned forwards, my top gapping open, let him look.

He stared at me, smiled. I glanced at the huge bulge in his bathing suit, knew I had turned him on. Even Lee was looking.

"You are perfect, beautiful! I love you, I am going to marry you."

"What?"

"I am going to marry you."

"Billy, I am only 19. It was just a little peek, I don't even know why......"

"So we will date for a few years if we have to."

"Date?"

"Sure, meanwhile, let's go dance." He hopped up, reached for my hand. I don't even know why, I took it and got up.

"Oh, here. Put on your coverup. We can't be upsetting anyone."

I put it on, meekly went with him. I looked back at Lee sitting there, the look of surprise on her face.

Even dancing together on the sand, we fit perfectly.

"Billy, why are you even interested in me?" I asked him.

"You are submissive. I'm not. We belong together. You will see."

He leaned in and kissed me, it made my head swoon.

I kissed him right back, I couldn't help myself. I liked it.

Submissive? Me?

Well. I was wondering where this was headed.

We will see.

magmaman
magmaman
2,698 Followers
12