All Comments on 'Camera Club'

by eroticwriter00

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 5 years ago
SO HOT

VERY WELL WRITTEN, FIVE STARS, SURE HOPE, THERE ARE MORE CHAPTERS TO COME...BETTY jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

Loved this story and looking forward very much to the continuation of his cock loving journey. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmm

Read this story on the commute to work. Had to slip to the toilets to stroke off. More please!

erotica10erotica10about 5 years ago
Very sexy story.

I really liked your story!!!! Discovery of deep feelings for cock is a wonderful story line. You made me veryyy hard reading it, and I can’t wait for more!

FitGuy47FitGuy47about 5 years ago
MMMMMMMmmm yes!!

A slow seduction, love to see where this leads. Keep them Cumming EroticWriter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh yessss...

I’m a “straight” guy, but I often fantasize about finding a Mr. Fraser of my own to school me in the ways of gay sex. I can only imagine how erotic it must be to get seduced by an older gay man who welcomes me into his world of sucking cock, swallowing cum, and getting fucked deeply. I read stories like this often, and I dream about being gay. The thought of it turns me on more than anything ever has before. I guess I’m not so straight after all, am I?

joeywhorejoeywhoreabout 5 years ago

Looking forward to more with Mr.Fraser and his gay boy cocksucker in training!!!

EmmaCDnzEmmaCDnzabout 5 years ago

What a fabulous first chapter, keep this slow burn of a story going as it is, small steps and lots of innuendo, I nearly cum in my panties with this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When mom finds out...

Maybe mom — with dad being away so often — is feeling a bit cock-deprived. Maybe she tries it on with the handsome Mr Fraser, but she can’t understand why he doesn’t seem interested... until she comes home one day earlier than expected and walks in on Mr Fraser fucking her son: now she knows why!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't stop now!

Great story so far!

I do so hope that at some point in his adventure this young man is bent over for a thorough butt fucking. He's too much of a wimp not to be used that way and Mr. Fraser seems perfectly equipped to make him squeal.

That said, it's your story and I'm sure you'll make it interesting for the young man (and your readers).

eroticwriter00eroticwriter00about 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your kind comments. Part 2 changes from gay to incest and should be available soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Slow seduction

so erotic, love the slow seduction by Mr Fraser, more please from him

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 5 years ago
great 1st chapter

very interesting 1st chapter and different from most of the gay stories on this site. I love the detail of Mr. Fraser's seduction of his young gay lover. I can't wait for chapter 2 when he gets it on with his mom.

Please continue after that because I really need to know what happens next with Mr. Fraser. I can't wait to read about him sucking Fraser's cock and getting fucked for the first time. I can't wait.

P.S. I love gay stories written by female writers. You have a unique perspective that I enjoy reading. Keep up the good writing.

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Just what an erotic story should be .... erotic. Well written and the characters are very identifiable and believable. Great first chapter. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had a similar encounter with a photography teacher. He liked to seduce me in the darkroom.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To find a young stud longing to be serviced on a regular basis is a dream that I hope will come true one day. When my bride isn’t putting out I would be more than happy to enjoy a sweet dick feeding me cum like a fountain. If I have my way it will be a BBC. A+

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereroticwriter00@eroticwriter00
I'm shy by nature, which contrasts with my fantasy thoughts.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES