All Comments on 'Camping'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
carpathianmistresscarpathianmistressover 19 years ago
Continue

PLEASE MAKE A CHAPTER TWO, like she meets andrew again and tells him they have a child together and such

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Once a cheating wife,always a cheating wife

A cheating slut wife is just that,and should be made accountable for her acts.Het husband should know what she is.Then let him make up his mine as to what to do with her. Kick her ass out or stay with her.But with your ending,I would say she would do it again as she is now a slut-whore on the look out for a hard cock.Kick her Out.

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 16 years ago
excellent...

Outstanding piece of erotica. well done on every level, especially the way the multiple encounter took form slyly, working in a hesitancy on her part and them talking herself into it. Loved the question of paternity at the end. You hit all the psycological buttons inherent in this type of fantasy.

Outstanding.

agent5150agent5150about 15 years ago
Excelent!

Your story was very well written.

But beyond the technical, it was a great story! Believable and highly erotic. The group encounter was very realistic. Having it be a quick in and out for each of the guys without the woman climaxing is how these things often actually happen.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice

This is a very nice story. Thanks for writing. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A NICE LITTLE TALE OF LUST AND A GANG BANG

LOVE THE IDEA OF HER BEING TAKEN BY FOUR GUYS AS A THANK YOU....NOT SURE THE HAIR COLOUR THING APPLIES...COULD GO BACK A GENERATION OR MORE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck slut skank whore

Hubby should get a DNA test done and find out the truth then kick the fucking slut out on the streets......she is a nasty bitch treating her hubby like shit...time to treat the fucking skank like shit....he has his doubts...now act on them...or better still put a bullet between her eyes....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
he should get a DNA test

then confront the whore bitch and kick her sorry ass out on the street....then contact the guys who fucked her and confront them with the results in front of their wives...getting her to relate what happened then reveal which one impregnated her.....the guys should also get DNA tests done on their kids to find out if their bitch whores have been playing around too......this would create a ripple effect and result in many divorces...at least the men wont be liable for paternity......the bastard who got his wife pregnant will then be responsible for maintaining her bastard child......don't you just hate cheating whores who think it is ok to screw around then pass off a child as her husbands....happens all too often...my ex passed off two of hers bastards as mine until I found out then dumped her sorry ass.........

screedbearscreedbearabout 8 years ago
Great but could have been better

Nice Story - would have been better if there was a short description of the mens members and not have them all big or all average but each a different size both under and over, also how old were they?

5 Star Anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CHEATING SLUT WHORE

HUBBY SHOULD HAVE INSISTED ON A DNA TEST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous