Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go ahead," she told him.

Micah smiled at everyone and said, "Well, there's one reason we're all sitting here tonight." He looked at Summer and said, "Okay, two. Your car blew up, that's true, but that's not the primary reason. We're here because Connor suggested we do something together. And what was it you suggested, Connor?"

"Camping!" he said a little too loudly.

The adults laughed before Micah said, "That's right. So I'd like to propose a toast to...camping."

"Here, here," Summer said.

They all clinked glasses with Addy nearly breaking them all as she clanked hers into the other three. "To camping!" Micah said with the other three repeating it.

After they took a sip, Summer leaned over and whispered, "Would it create too big a stir if you were to kiss me in front of the children?"

"There's only one way to find out," he said. He peeked at the kids out of the corner of his eye and said, "They're not even paying attention." They were laughing and giggling and pretending to offer toasts.

Summer smiled and parted her lips as Micah kissed her softly. She was startled and pulled back quickly when she heard Connor call out, "Yes!" followed by a fist pump. Or maybe a fist pull-down.

"Your daddy kissed my mommy!" Addison said. "That's...gross!"

"No it's not," Connor said nicely. "I'm glad."

They all chatted and laughed and got to know one another as they ate. Summer gasped when she saw the bill and her eyes bugged out when she saw Micah add a 25% tip to the already very large bill. "Wow! That's what I make in a week!" she said. "I think maybe I really do like you."

Micah loved that he knew she was only teasing. He was sure she'd fallen for him when she thought he was poor just as he did for her when he thought she was a b...rude.

"I don't have to work tomorrow, Micah," she said as they drove.

"Oh. Okay. So...what are you saying?" he asked as they held hands.

"Um, well, if we could maybe pick up a few things at my place, we could possibly stay for um...a while...at your place. If it's not too soon."

"Will you be picking up a toothbrush by any chance?" he asked hopefully.

"Among other things," she said coyly. "Addy can't stay up late so even playing with Connor she'll be out by ten."

"Connor isn't exactly a night owl either. But I am," he said cutting his eyes toward her.

"Hmmm. Me, too. Maybe we could think of something to do together after the kids fall asleep."

"I'm sure we can. We have Monopoly and Battleship and even Scrabble."

"Then I guess we're all set," she said smiling back at him.

After a quick pitstop, they were on their way to the most upscale neighborhood in Parkland. "Okay, this makes sense," Summer said as they pulled into the gated development. As they pulled into his driveway she looked up at the large, two-story home and said, "Wow!" When the four-car garage opened with just the Land Rover in it she said, "You've got room for more cars."

"I do," he agreed. "If only you had one."

She hit him playfully and said, "That car had just over 200,000 miles on it I'll have you know."

"I'd have never guessed," he said being politely sarcastic.

She mouthed the word 'bastard' and stuck her tongue out slightly.

"Was that our first fight?" he asked as he shut the car off.

"No, I think we had our first when you offered to help me set up my tent."

He came around and opened her door as the kids ran inside. "We're alone," she said as she let him close the door before putting her arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Wanna stay out here?" he teased.

She turned around and said, "The back seat looks big enough to me. What do you think?"

He looked too, then said, "I've made smaller back seats work."

Summer made a snorting sound as though she was shocked. "Okay, so have I," she said. Micah laughed with her and kissed her again. A long, soft, passionate kiss. "Mmmm. Are the kids asleep yet?" she whispered.

It was almost 9:30 and Summer wondered what to do with Addy. "If your hunch is right, she'll probably just fall asleep in Connor's room. Once he's out, we'll put Addy in her own room, and then you can see mine."

"Oooh, Micah Gibson. Shame on you for talking that way."

"I could stop talking that way if you'd like," he told her.

She hugged him and said, "Don't you dare."

Just after ten Connor came out said, "Addison fell asleep on the floor in my room. What do I do?"

"Oh, um, well, just get ready for bed yourself and Ms. Harvey and I will pick her up and make sure she gets um..."

"Home?" Connor said.

"Um...sure. Yes, she'll be going...home. That's for sure. So just go brush your teeth and change into your PJs, okay?"

"Okay," he said not even questioning what his father had told him.

"You've done such a good job with him, Micah," Summer said.

"I wish I could take the credit but nearly all of it goes to his mom."

"She must have been wonderful," Summer said sincerely.

"She was," Micah said. "She really was."

Connor came back out and told them he was ready for bed and asked if Summer could read to him. "Oh, okay? You do bedtime stories, too?"

"Every night!" Connor said.

She read to him for about ten minutes although Connor chimed in and read several pages himself. "Your reading is very good!" she told him and it was. She knew his parents had been reading to him every night since he was old enough to hold his head up and look at a book and it was paying off in spades.

"Good night, Connor," she said. "Is it okay if I kiss you goodnight or are you too big for that now?"

"Ummm. I'll take a hug!" he said.

"Deal!" Summer put her arms underneath him and squeezed him tight.

"You're pretty. Just like my mom was," he said his eyes bright with happiness.

"Aww! Thank you for saying that, Connor. A girl likes it when a handsome young man says something nice like that."

Connor smiled and said, "I guess you could give me a kiss."

She bent down, held her hair back and kissed him on the cheek. "Good night. Sweet dreams."

"You, too," he said. His dad then tucked him in and told him he loved him and Connor said it back.

He turned on the night light, turned off the overhead light, then picked Addison up and carried her across the hall. Summer turned down the covers as he slid her inside.

"I guess her teeth will have to wait until morning to get brushed," Summer said with a laugh as she kissed her forehead.

Back in the family room, Summer sat next to Micah and said, "So...now what?"

He kissed her softly and said, "I have a really great idea. Want me to tell you what it is?"

"Uh-uh," she said. "I'd rather you show me."

He stood up, offered her both hands, and helped her stand. He took one of them and led her to the end of the long, wide hallway. Connor was already asleep and the house was dead quiet until Bingo barked.

"Ah! I forgot. Someone's gotta go outside one more time. Can you excuse me for a moment?" he asked.

"Actually, that'll give me time to do the same thing only...inside," she said with a smile. She kissed him and said, "Don't be too long, okay?"

He kissed her back and said, "Not a chance."

Bingo had lots of business to take care of so it was close to five minutes before he returned. Summer was sitting on the end of the large king-sized bed with her long, slender legs dangling from the end. "Are you sure you want to do this in here? You know, with all of those memories?"

He sat next to her and said, "I'm very sure. Claire would want me to be happy." He brushed her hair with his hand and told her, "I am happy, Summer. So unless it bothers you..." He leaned over and kissed her and she pulled him on top of her as she fell back onto the bed.

They kissed for a very long time playing exploring each other's tongue as they did so. "I was right. You really are a good kisser." She began unbuttoning his shirt then said, "I can't wait to find out what else you're good at."

Micah laughed and said, "What I am is out of practice. I just hope I don't disappoint you."

"That...would be...impossible," she said as she stripped his shirt off. His tee-shirt came next. Summer noticed a small number of gray hairs and Micah saw her looking.

"Disappointed?" he asked.

"Why would I be disappointed when you look so...good?"

"Maybe our difference in age just occurred to you," he offered as she ran her hand through the tuft of hair on his chest.

She kept up the motion as she told him, "I married a guy virtually my own age and he broke my heart and devastated my daughter. Now I've met the most wonderful man I've ever known and I'm gonna what? Kick him out of bed for having more candles on his cake than I do?" She kissed him passionately and said, "Get real." She bit his lip then said, "And...get busy."

He lifted her up and reached for the bottom of her sweater. She raised her arms and let him carefully pull it over her long hair and dangling earrings leaving her in a lacy black bra. "Talk about looking good," he said admiring her tight body and perfect C-cup breasts.

He unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor before pushing her back down and kissing while reaching for Mount Right. "Mmmm. That feels so good," she whispered as he gently cupped and squeezed her soft boob.

"Yes, it does," he said with a smile. "I was admiring those all night," he confessed.

"I noticed," she said smiling back. "It made me glad I wore something clingy."

"Clingy is good," he said as he lowered himself to take Mount Left in his mouth.

"Oooo!" she cried as he softly sucked and rolled the nipple with his tongue. "Note to self. Wear clingy stuff all the time for Micah..."

Micah spent as almost as much time in the hills as he did exploring his lover's sweet mouth. As he moved back and forth, she raised up so he could help her unzip her skirt and slide it off. Her lacy black panties followed immediately after exposing her to his touch.

He ran his hand from her inner thigh toward her nicely trimmed and freshly waxed lawn letting the back of his thumb caress her larger lips. Summer moaned softly as he pushed slightly harder without opening her or making contact with her clit. Just the gentle sensation of her own puffy flesh pushing against it felt so good. Coupled with the sensations coming from her hardened nipples, she was overwhelmed with warmth and happiness.

As he caressed her body, she reached down and helped him with his pants. After an awkward moment with the zipper which made both of them laugh, Micah shed his pants and his underwear. Summer saw his beautifully thick cock and smiled. "Oh, happy day!" she said singing the tune as she reached for him. He was already partially erect; her touching and gentle stroking just sealed the deal. "Mmmm. You feel so good," she purred as his cock filled her small hand. "I can't wait to have you inside me."

"You're gonna have to wait," he said as he slid between her legs.

"Mmmm. For that...I can wait. Just not too lo..." Summer gasped as her pussy lips were parted and Micah's tongue found its target. "Oh...yes!" she cried softly as his tongue slowly circled her swollen bump. "Oh...God!" she said softly. "That feels SO good!"

Micah had always loved the smell of a woman. The fresh scent of soap mixed with her natural essence. It never failed to turn him on and Summer smelled sooo good to him. He inhaled deeply as he softly lapped her with the entire length of his tongue.

She reached for the back of his head and hissed as he pushed harder with his tongue. When she felt his middle finger slide inside her, she cried out in pleasure. "Ohhh...ssshit!" she moaned as he finger probed her depths while his tongue continued its work. She looked down at his face and said, "You are such a beautiful man. My God, you're handsome!"

Summer's breathing was slow and deep. She hadn't felt a man's touch in many, many months and having this handsome, caring man be the one was a touch of heaven on earth. She was so lost in her feelings the surge that came on so suddenly took her by surprise. "Oh...God!" she cried out as her body went tight.

Micah was sucking on her lips as he pinched them together while managing to keep his tongue on her love button. "Where did you learn...that?" she moaned loudly as she finished coming the first time. "Oh, my God that feels so good!" she told him.

"Roll over for me, okay?" she asked even though she didn't want him to stop.

She pulled her hair behind her ear then leaned down to take his rock-hard cock in her mouth. "Mmmm. So thick and hard," she said before her lips engulfed the head.

"Oh...man!" Micah called out. "That is...amazing!" He also reached for the back of head. He didn't push her down, he just wanted to feel her soft, silky hair. He loved her hair almost as much as he loved her musky scent. He smiled as he thought how much he also loved her boobs. And her tight, round ass. And her tight waist. And those long, sexy legs. She was gorgeous and he had to tell her so.

"You are just so incredibly beautiful," he said and she knew he meant it.

She turned her head his way and smiled as she let him pop out of her mouth. "Thank you, handsome," she said before going back to work.

Less than a minute later, Micah said, "I'm gonna have to ask you to stop," he said. "I'm not only out of practice, you're so damn hot I'm gonna lose it if you don't."

She let him go then rolled over on his back. As he mounted she said, "I don't mind if you do." She paused and smiled wickedly before saying, "I love to swallow."

Micah grunted in pleasure and said, "Is there anything I don't lo... really like...about you?"

He didn't let it slip out, but he knew she knew and he felt silly for having virtually said it.

She smiled then got serious. "I...L-O...really like you, too." She spelled out the first two letters confirming his suspicions but hearing her essentially saying it back to him eased the stress.

She reached for him then said, "Mmmm. X marks the spot. Please...cum in."

"Condom?" he asked before pushing.

"Uh-uh. I like to swallow. Remember?" There was that smile again.

Micah pushed and the Sea of Love parted for the fat head of his cock. "Mmmm. Yes!" Summer cried. "Momma like!" She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around his body and pulled him in each time as he pushed.

The bed saw solid and sturdy but they were pushing it to its limits and Micah pounded her sweet pussy harder and harder. "God, yes! Give it to me!" she screamed.

Micah pumped and hammered and slammed as she ran her nails along his back. When he felt her tense again, the nails began to sink in, but he knew he had to pull out. As he did, he rolled over on his back and just as if it were choreographed, Summer rolled over and took him in her mouth. She held his thick shaft with one had as he pumped an enormous load of cum into her warm, wet mouth. True to her word, Summer didn't miss a drop then showed it to him on her tongue. She moaned with pleasure as she ceremoniously swallowed every last drop.

"Mmmm. Now that was a load!" she said sexily as she fell on top of him and kissed him.

Micah was gasping for breath and Summer asked him if she needed to bring him his oxygen bottle. He laughed then threw her over and got on top of her again.

"Oooo! Round two already?" she asked hopefully.

"I might need ten minutes," he said.

"I think I can wait that long," she told him. The look in her eyes told him she'd wait forever and he wanted to tell her so badly he couldn't stand it. But he wasn't about to blow up the best thing he'd had since Claire by making that mistake—again?

"You want to say something," she said. "I can see it in your eyes."

"So beautiful and so perceptive," he said as he again brushed her long, silky hair back off of her pretty face.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it. I feel it, too. The time to say it will come soon enough, right?"

"You're amazing," he told her sweetly.

"I know," she said in a deadpan voice before laughing loudly and rolling him over.

She took him back in her mouth and was rewarded with instant growth. "Wow. Not even five minutes. Not bad. Not bad at all," she said as she brought him back to life.

When they finished a second time, they showered together and Summer said, "I really shouldn't stay. I want to. I really want to. I just don't want the kids to be confused, you know?"

"Yeah. I do. I don't want you to go, either, Summer, but I do understand."

She put her arms around him and said, "That doesn't mean we can't start talking to them and let them know how we feel about each other though, does it?"

"Beautiful, perceptive, and smart. You're a keeper!"

"Ha! You're not so bad yourself," she said as she kissed him again. "Can you maybe carry Addy out to the car for me?" she asked.

He wrapped her a warm blanket then carried her outside and gently laid her in the back seat. "Be very careful driving home," he said knowing she was aware there was no seat belt.

"You can count on it," Summer told him. "Micah?" she began.

"Yes?"

"It's time."

"For?" he asked.

"I can't wait any longer," she said. She put her arms around him again and said, "I love you. If it's too early for you, that's okay. I just couldn't wait another day to say it because I do."

He ran his hand along her cheek as he held her close. "I love you too, Summer."

"I really wish I could stay," she told him. "I just can't have Addy...or Connor see me come out of your bedroom."

"You could sleep with Addy and wake up next to her."

"Hmmm. You know what? That might just work. You're a smart man, Micah Gibson."

"I know," he said stealing her thunder. "After all, I just got you to sleep with me."

She hit him playfully and said, "We didn't exactly do any sleeping."

"There's time for that," he assured her.

"I'm glad," she told him. "I want that. I want that more than anything."

"Me, too," he told her. "So...let me grab Miss Addison and I'll tuck the both of you in."

Micah kissed Addy on the forehead then her kissed her mother softly on the lips. "Good night, Summer," he said.

"I love you, Micah," she said in reply.

He knelt by the bed and said, "I love you too, my beautiful angel." He looked at Addison and said, "My two beautiful angels. Good night," he told her.

He saw her welling up with tears yet again and smiled. "I hope those are tears of joy."

She wiped them with a corner of the sheet and said, "Most definitely. I have the two people I love the most on either side and the boy I love right next door. How could I be any happier?"

He kissed her again then went back to his bedroom alone, unable to sleep knowing the woman he loved was just a few feet away. Sleep finally came when he told himself this wouldn't be forever. Soon she would be right there beside him where he so desperately wanted her to be. Patience may be a virtue, but it was also a bitch.

"Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?"

Summer forced one eye open and saw Addy's face on top of hers. "Oh, hi there, sweet pea."

"Why are you in bed with me? Why are we still at Connor's house? Can I go play with him?"

"Um, sure. Well, go see if he's awake first, okay? But make sure he's awake before..." Addy had already climbed over her and was out the door. Summer heard, "Connor? Connor? Are you awake?" She smiled and rolled back over and tried to sleep. She felt sore but in the best possible way and that made her smile again.

"Is she awake?" Micah asked Addison.

"I don't know. I'll check. Mommy? Mommy? Are you awake?"

Summer rolled over and saw Addison standing next to her this time staring into her face again. She also saw Micah by the door and Connor in front of him. "Looks like I fell back asleep," she said. "Hi, everyone."

Micah walked over with a cup of coffee and Summer sat up to take it. "Thank you. This is great!"

He sat on the edge of the bed and said quietly, "They're asking a lot of questions. Shall we tell them?"