Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's probably smart."

"You wanna go first?" he asked her.

"Oh, no. I need to finish my coffee. Why don't you go ahead?" she said taking a big sip.

"Chicken," he teased.

"Okay, we want to tell you guys something. Come on over here Connor and stand by Addison." Once he was there he said, "So here's the thing. Addy? Your mom and I like each other."

"You do?" she said. "Like boyfriend and girlfriend like?"

"Uh-huh. Yes, we do. Is that okay?"

Addy turned half way around then turned the other way. "Is that why you were kissing last night?"

"Uh-huh. Connor? Are you okay with this?"

He didn't even answer. He just hugged his dad and said, "Sure, Dad. I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy, son. But are you really okay with this?"

"Uh-huh. I really like Ms. Gibson and I like playing with Addy so it's okay with me."

Summer finally spoke. "That means we might be spending a lot of time together from now on. Will that be okay with you kids?"

"Can I play with Connor's Game Boy sometimes?" Addy asked.

"I'm sure we can work something out, sweetheart," her mother said.

"Yay!" Addison said. "Come on, let's go play, Connor!"

Both of them ran out to his room leaving the new lovers alone.

"That was easy," she said. "Do you still love me?"

"You're kidding, right? I couldn't sleep last night for wanting to be with you so badly. Why? Are you having second thoughts or something?"

"Um...no. I'm just wondering how soon we can have another night like last night."

"I'm sure we can work something out tonight unless you're working."

"Not until tomorrow morning so I'm going to hold you to that," she said. "Now would you stop talking and kiss me?"

The new couple's relationship progressed slowly and steadily over the next six months with Summer moving in well, at the end of summer, of course. Connor and Addison have grown closer together, too, and now act (and occasionally fight) more like brother and sister than strangers or friends.

Summer had always wanted a big wedding but would have never mentioned it had Micah not pried it out of her. On a cold New Year's Day in 2017, they were married in an old rustic church up in the mountains near the place where they first met with family and friends in attendance. Summer quit working in order to raise their children, something she'd always dreamed of doing.

Finally able to live and enjoy life again, Micah continued to work and rake in large amounts of money but now he took as much time as possible to spend with his beautiful new wife, and their two children.

As summer came, Summer learned she was pregnant with their first child together and like her husband she often smiled as she thought back and how her life might have been had Connor not asked his father to take them camping.