Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long pause as they looked at each other. It seemed that it was now they who did not known how to proceed. It ended by three of them looking at Andrew who seemed to be the leading personality of the group.

“Sarah,” he said quietly, “Do you realise what you’re saying?”

“Yes,” I replied.

He took the plunge and asked, “You mean you want us to have sex with you?”

I suddenly recalled something I’d heard about another culture and saving someone’s life, so I said, “In some countries if you save a person’s life, then their life belongs to the rescuer until the debt is paid. I’d like to pay my debt.”

In any other circumstance this might have been passed off as a humorous remark, but not in the present context.

Andrew asked carefully, “With all four of us?”

“If all four of you want me.”

“You’re sure, Sarah, really sure?”

“Quite sure.”

The blankets I had slept on were still lying there. I took off my bathers and lay down, spreading my legs for them. I didn’t need or particularly want any foreplay; I was by then completely ready for penetration and too sexually hungry to be kept waiting for it.

Andrew, as the leader was the first. He came over me and I guided his penis to my entrance. Still he hesitated.

“Are you sure of this?” he asked gently.

“Come into me, Andrew,” I whispered, and moved so as to get his shaft just inside my vagina. That was enough. There was no more hesitancy and with a groan he plunged into me.

It did not take long and as he unloaded into me I held him close. “He hasn’t had a woman for some time,” I thought.

The other three followed, each demonstrating their lack of recent sexual contact. When they had finished they took me down to the river and washed out their sperm from my overflowing vagina, then washed their own sex organs.

I had not had an orgasm, but I had been delighted with the experience of their penetrations, and that for the moment seemed enough. I had at least fulfilled one if not both of my fantasies.

When the washing was over I said, “Would you take me back to my camp now, Andrew?”

“Of course,” he replied.

We went back to where I had left my bathers. I put them on and said to the other three, “Goodbye, and thank you.” They each came to me, said goodbye and kissed me.

I went to the canoe with Andrew and after pushing it into the water he helped me in and then got in himself. He turned upstream and we slowly left the sandbar. The three boys were standing watching us disappear and as we passed round a bend I gave them a last wave.

Andrew paddled in silence until we got to the camp. The canoe grounded and with me still in it he got out into the shallow water and pulled it up on to the bank.

I stepped out and went to him, and putting my arms round him I kissed him and said, “Thank you again, Andrew.”

He smiled and said, “The debt is paid.”

“Sometimes, a gift can be given without thought of debts owing,” I replied. “Come to the tent with me.”

I took his hand and drew him into the tent. He was only wearing shorts, so I undid them and they fell to the ground. I then took off my bathers.

“Make love with me,” I said, and lay down on the double air mattress.

He stood looking at me for a moment, his eyes taking in my body.

“My God you’re lovely,” he said. “If only we had met before…”

“It’s just this once, Andrew,” I said, “so let’s enjoy each other while we can.”

He lay beside me and began kissing me, at first very softly but with increasing fervour until our tongues were battling for entrance into each other’s mouths.

I felt his hand on my breast stroking and caressing. He was a very sensitive lover, tender and caring. As he bent to suckle my nipples I lay back holding his head to me, ecstatic as I felt him gradually draw nearly half my breast into his mouth as he sucked and licked.

Still retaining my breast his hand sought and found my vagina. His finger first ran along the outer lips, then penetrated though my inner lips to my vaginal tunnel. I think I felt three fingers slipping in and out of me, and I began to give little whimpers of delight.

I let this penetration go on for some time, and then took his hand and guided one of his fingers to my clitoris. “Touch me there,” I begged.

I felt his finger softly circling my little nub of pleasure, and I think I must have gone out into space for a while. He had returned to kissing me and bringing my self down to earth again I felt for his penis. It was long and very hard.

I began to flip his foreskin over the crown of his shaft. He groaned and dropped back on the mattress. I pleasured him until I felt his orgasm was near. I stopped and sitting astride him but facing down his body lowered my vagina to his mouth.

I was almost frantic by now. He licked and sucked me, his face becoming saturated with my discharge of lubricant. I leaned forward and took his penis into my mouth and began gently nibbling on the crown, then taking in more and more of his length.

We were both right on the edge of orgasm, and I was determined to have his semen inside me, so I pulled away, turned to face him and lowered myself on to him.

As he slipped into me he gave another groan and I whimpered with pleasure. We moved together, but it could not be for long; we were both too far gone to hold back.

I felt the increasing urgency of his movement and at the same time released the orgasm I had been suppressing, and as he burst into me I screamed and then we were lunging together, each striving to get his shaft in to the greatest possible depth.

As my climax came I broke out into sobs of joy, feeling his warm sperm pumping into me. He seized my hips, made one final thrust into me, holding me tight to him, and then began to relax.

Still keeping him in me I continued moving to let the aftershocks of my orgasm gradually dissipate. When the last quiver of delight had passed away, I drooped over him. I felt utterly at peace.

I had experienced four men’s penetration, and now I had enjoyed a wonderful sexual experience with one man. My fantasies had been realised exquisitely in the realm of reality.

At last I pulled away from him and lay beside him as we both recovered from our coupling. I smiled to myself and thought, “I hope he liked my free gift.”

As if reading my thoughts Andrew said, “You were superb, Sarah.”

I replied mildly, “Thank you, Andrew, but now you must go.”

He started to protest but I cut him short.

I knew that if we lingered together much longer it would become increasingly hard to part. My guess was we could have spent the day making love, but if we did, I might want him the next day and the next. But Andrew’s companions were waiting for him and I had a husband who would be returning.

“Please go now, Andrew.”

We went back to the canoe. I helped him walk it out into the water and before he got in he said, “Perhaps another time?”

“No, Andrew,” I said firmly. “It’s been beautiful, but it ends now.”

He got into the canoe and paddled away. I watched him as he disappeared round the bend in the river. When I could see him no more I turned back to the tent, crying a little. My little fantasies had become excitingly true, but I knew I would never be able to, or want to, try and repeat the events. That brief chapter in my life was closed, or so I thought.

Josh returned full of sexual verve. On the day of his return he took me three times. He continued to be ardent for the rest of our vacation and I was glad of it. It took my mind away from what had been.

Three weeks after our camping holiday I got the first intimations that I was pregnant; soon after the doctor confirmed this, and Josh was beside himself with joy.

I was perhaps a little less enthusiastic. In my copulating with Andrew and the other three I had given no thought as to what might be the outcome. I suppose I had not considered that I was no longer on the pill. I now wished that my pregnancy had not occurred so soon after our vacation so I could have been sure that Josh was the father.

When Ann was born everything was okay; I mean, she looked like me as much as babies can look like anyone when they are tiny, and she had my eye colouring, brown. There was only one anomaly, her hair was fair. Neither Josh nor I have fair hair.

When Josh noticed this I said that often babies are born with a hair colour that changed later. I’m not sure I believed it, but I hoped.

Twelve months on and Ann’s hair was till fair. Josh began to go through his and my family, trying to recall whether any of them had fair hair. He drew a blank.

Having no reason to suspect that I had been entertaining anyone, sexually or otherwise during that vacation, he simply went on for a while puzzling about the matter until he finally gave up and forgot about it.

I still live in the hope that Ann’s hair will change colour one day.

We are back at our river camp site as I write. I look out at the river I wonder if one day…but no, that’s over.

Andrew had fair hair!

12