Camping Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He likes getting sucked off."

"Yeah, but fuck. You need to get off too, and I mean by more than just his fingers like last night."

Maggie pulled her face off her husband and looked at Liz in surprise. "You knew we did it?"

"You weren't nearly as quiet as you thought. You might have been out there, but yeah, I fucking heard both of you getting off." Liz said, as she started stroking onto my dick even harder. "Oh honey. Let's make this happen. Your cock is getting me so close, come with me. Come in my hot little cunt with your fat white dick!"

"You just keep that up, and I will." I panted, as she pounded harder on me, pushing that sense of urgency closer and closer. I could feel every ridge and ripple of her tight tunnel with my engorged head, feeling her orgasm start to inch closer, with occasional squeezes of her depths. Her tits swung under her, like pendulums, her rock-hard nipples nearly brushing my face with each stroke. I let go of her ass and slid my hands to her tits, grabbing both of them, squeezing the huge soft orbs, to make her nipples stick out even more. I tilted my head down and sucked one into my mouth, flicking my tongue across it, in little rapid-fire movements that made her gasp, and cry out in pleasure.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" she screamed, into the cabin, as her whole body began to tremble and shudder. She stopped bouncing on me, leaving me frustratingly close to my own climax, as she sat astride me, her pussy squeezing me and leaking around me. "Ohhhhh my good lord Jesus!" she moaned, as I continued to suck and lick, first one nipple and then the other. As her trembles slowed and finally faded away, she began to move again, slowly and awkwardly at first, but then with more energy and coordination. "Okay honey. Your turn. God, I want to feel you come. I want to feel that fat cock of yours exploding inside me. Make me feel like a woman. Make me feel you filling me with your seed." She moaned softly, as she bounced on my dick, holding her chest where I could continue to tease and play with her nipples. "Do you like mama's titties? Sucking them and playing with them? I bet you loved to breastfeed, didn't you. I bet you loved your mama's hard nipples." She breathed quietly as she bounced her ass up and down, stroking my growing climax closer and closer.

"Oh fuck. Gonna come." I groaned, as I held both tits, staring at them, as my body tried to lift, in time with her strokes, slapping us both together wetly. "OHHHHHHH DAMN!" I gasped loudly, as my body jerked, jamming my dick deep into her tight pussy, unloading the first gush of cum.

She lowered herself down until her tits were pressed to my face and gently cooed at me. "Oh God, yes. That's it, honey, come in me. Fill me full of your cum. Ohhhhh God, yes. Play with mama's tits and fill me with your cum."

I could feel her pussy clenching and spasming around me as she experienced a third, though much less intense climax, in response to feeling me squirting deep in her pussy.

"Oh damn," I panted. As I lay under her, completely out of breath.

"Just between you and me, I hope this storm lasts a LONG time." She breathed, "because I don't want to stop fucking you."

"I'm afraid that you don't have much choice. Not after that one." I panted.

She grinned down at me. "Well, you won't mind if I try to get you up again, do you?"

"Somehow, I don't think you're going to give me a choice, are you?"

"Not a chance in the world," she giggled. "Who knows, maybe Mags wants to help." I looked over at Maggie, having not really paid much attention, and saw her, sitting on the bed with her back to her husband's chest, her legs spread wide while he played with one of her nipples, the fingers of his other hand between her legs. She wasn't a bad looking woman, and I didn't understand why he wouldn't have intercourse with his wife. She clearly wanted it, and it didn't sound like it was because I was here and he was bashful. It sounded to me like this was a normal occurrence.

Liz pulled off of me and slid down my body, until she was lying with her face over my shrinking dick. Looking up my body at my face, she lowered her mouth to my mostly soft cock, and slipped it into her mouth. "Oh damn," I groaned softly, as she sucked and licked it, taking almost the whole thing into her mouth. She slowly pulled off of it, letting her lips stretch my softened dick, sliding over my head and sending little tingles through my body. She wrapped her hand around me and lowered her head further, sucking my balls into her mouth and teasing them with her tongue. She let my sack slip from her mouth and pushed my legs further apart, lowering her face further yet. "OH FUCK!" I grunted, in surprise, as she licked along that spot between my balls and my asshole, and then tried to stick her tongue into me.

"Surprise!" she giggled, squeezing my dick, with her hand, before lowering her face back down. I was glad that I hadn't taken a dump, yet today, as she teased it with tongue, making me feel very self-conscious, but also surprisingly turned on. "Hey Mag, why don't you put your pussy on his face? Mark can't object to that, since he doesn't, right?"

"Oh Liz. I couldn't. Not in front of him." Maggie answered.

"Sure, you can! I bet Mark wouldn't mind, if you were sucking his cock at the same time, right?"

"Oh, I couldn't." Maggie answered, again.

"What? You want him to lick her while she sucks me?" Mark asked, from where he still leaned back against the sloped side of the hull.

"Sure. Not like you're gonna do it."

"She knows I don't do that."

"So, no big deal. Let him do it. She can suck you at the same time."

"I dunno. That seems kinda weird."

"Would you rather I sucked your dick?"

He looked at Liz, and then down to his wife. "I don't think that'd be a good idea."

"What? You were trying to stick it in me yesterday, now you want to be squeamish about me sucking it?"

"I wasn't trying to stick it in you, honest!" He protested. The fact that his face was turning red belied his statement.

"No, then that was just a snake trying to get between my thighs. Come on Mark. I know the score. I know why you don't try to fuck her. I'm not judging you. If it doesn't stay hard, it doesn't stay hard. At least you try to make it good for her. So how about it? You let her sit on his face for a while, and I'll see how long I can keep your dick hard, in my mouth. After yesterday, I bet you'd like to come in my mouth anyway, wouldn't you?"

"I don't know about this." He said, quietly.

Liz moved from between my legs and reached for Maggie's hand. She pulled on it until she rolled toward us, pulling her away from her husband. Liz crawled over and pushed her face in front of his, and then kissed him. "Bet I can make you come." She whispered. "Let me try. Let her try too."

"Alright." He answered, as her hand wrapped around his soft appendage.

Liz turned her head to look at Maggie. "Go on. I'll make it worth his while."

Maggie looked at her husband and Liz and then down to me. She had a look of trepidation on her face, as she began to hesitantly move toward me. She didn't say anything as she crawled over me, her pussy hovering over my face, as hers hovered over my soft dick. She reached down and grasped my dick with one hand, while I used my hands to coax her knees further apart, lowering her pussy toward my face. She had nice firm outer lips, with quite a bit of inner lip protruding, the whole thing, and her mound as well, covered with soft little ringlets of dark blonde hair. I used my fingers to spread her curls, much like I did with my wife, and then reached my tongue out to her soft, flowery inner lips.

"Oh my." She whispered, as I stroked my tongue along the length of her lips, teasing them apart slightly and tasting her soft, almost sweet, juices. I dipped my tongue deeper between her lips, on the next stroke, feeling her close her lips, around my soft dick. The two of us teased each other, my tongue dipping between her soft wet lips and stroking from the entrance to her vaginal depths, all the way to her hard, excited clit, while she licked and sucked on my cock, causing it to slowly harden in her hand and mouth. With her thighs around my head, I couldn't see Liz, but I could hear her loud slurping and Mark's groans of pleasure.

"I thought you couldn't stay hard." I heard Liz tease. "Seems to me it's staying pretty damn hard right now. Maybe you should try to do something with it while it's hard like this."

"Do something? Like fuck you?" He asked, his voice expressing both surprise and also, what? Hope? Desire?

"Well, I was thinking about your wife, but you know, if you wanted to try me, I bet she wouldn't mind trying him out."

"What? Wait? You want me to fuck you, and let him fuck her?" he asked, this time definitely surprised at the suggestion. There was silence, for long seconds before he went on. "Awww Hell. What do you think honey? Should I?"

I chuckled to myself. Typical guy.

"Wait!" Maggie said, pulling her mouth off my dick. "I thought he was just going to, that we were just going to, that...wait!"

"It's alright honey. If you want to, you can." Mark grunted, as the boat rocked slightly, more than the wind and waves were making it move.

"You want me to let him have sex with me?" She asked in surprise. "While you do what? Have sex with Elizabeth? Really? Just because she was able to keep your dick hard?"

"It was just an idea." He said, as I saw Liz crawling closer to me, grinning down at me from where she was on her hands and knees, her ass pointed toward where Mark had been sitting, but was now moving to his knees.

"Ohhhhh yeah. There you go." Liz groaned, as he apparently pushed into her. "Now, let's see what you can do with it."

"What the fuck?" Maggie exclaimed, as her husband apparently started fucking her friend, though I couldn't see it from between Maggie's thighs.

"Go on Mag. You need to feel it." Liz groaned. "I'll keep Mark busy."

"Yeah, I can see that." Maggie said, as she moved off of me, to sit on the bed next to me. I looked at Mark and sure as shit, he was kneeling, partly bent over, behind Liz, his head bumping the ceiling as he started pumping his cock in and out of her black pussy.

"This what you wanted yesterday? To fuck my hot little cunt?" Liz moaned. "I should have let you, right out there in the lake. Just let you stick it right into me."

"I don't believe this." Maggie whispered, staring at her husband, fucking her friend. She shook her head and then looked down at me. "Fine, that's what he wants to do." She moved over me again, this time with her face over mine. I felt her reach for my dick and grasp it as she shifted her weight, pushing her ass back down toward my pelvis, her hand aiming my fat head at her pussy. I felt the hot, wet heat of her juices, as she rubbed my head along her slit, finding that perfect spot to nestle me into. She pushed back against me, biting her lower lips slightly as my fat head tried to expand her. Slowly, I felt the pressure change, and then my head slid into her hot, wet confines.

She held herself above me, on her hands and knees, then began to rock herself back and forth, only a little bit at first, working my dick in and out of her, only a couple of very short inches. But as my dick became lubricated and her vagina became used to the fat intruder, her strokes grew longer and harder. She was soon rocking herself on and off my full length, driving me deep into her with each stroke, her smaller, but damn sexy, tits hung down between us, swinging like two little pendulums. I reached up and captured both tits, gripping them and rubbing my thumbs back and forth across each hard nub. She moaned loudly, as the sensations began to have their impact.

"Oh my," she whispered, as she rocked on and off my shaft, driving herself toward the climax I'd started building with my tongue. Her wet depths, not as tight as Liz, but still quite snug, around me, stroked along my shaft in all the right ways, my mushroom head teasing her closer and closer to climax. "I'm think I'm going to come," she panted. "I think I'm going to come!"

"That's it, Mags, do it! Come around that cock!" Liz coaxed, breathlessly. "Help her come. Do what you did for me. Make her come hard."

I knew what she meant. I moved my hands to her back and pulled her lower, inching her sexy boobs closer to my face until I could reach up and suck one into my mouth.

"OH LORD!" She squealed, as she felt me suck her nipple into my mouth. Her hips drove harder, as I sucked one and then the other nipple, plunging herself down my shaft, over and over. "OHHHHHHHH!" She cried, as she slammed herself down on me, her stomach tensing and her pussy spasming around me, as her orgasm washed over her. She shuddered and groaned deeply, as her climax spread through her body. I released her nipple from my mouth and reached for her hips. I was close, ever so close and I didn't want to wait. I pulled her toward me, levering her off my lap enough to be able to lift my hips. I started driving my cock up into her, plunging it into her spasming pussy, each stroke smashing the base of my cock against her clit. "OH SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" She cried, as I drove her orgasm even higher, my own only moments away.

"Uhhhhhh." I grunted quietly, as my body jerked, and began to pump my load deep into her pussy. Over and over my body spasmed, feeling like I was putting a gallon of cum into her, even though I knew it couldn't actually be all that much, not with the number of times I'd come in the last few days. I let her slide down onto me, my surging cock still twitching inside her pussy, her tits smashed to my chest.

She lowered her face to mine and kissed me, not softly, but hot and aggressive, her body still reveling in the sensations of her climax. Slowly her kisses softened, until she was gently kissing my lips and cheeks as she lay on me. She began to whisper, softly, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." As if I had done something special, that deserved such thanks. Her kisses softened more and she was soon laying on me, her face next to mine, her cheek pressed to mine, as my dick softened in her. She seemed in no hurry to get off me, in fact, I could feel wetness on my cheek from hers, and realized that she was silently crying.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her to me, not pushing her away as we listened to her husband's last few grunts, before he too, climaxed inside Liz. I didn't know if her tears were for what had happened, or for what she felt with me, that she couldn't with her husband, or if it were the fact that he had managed to keep it hard long enough to fuck her friend, but not her. Whichever, I was sure the couple was in for some rough days.

Liz rolled over onto her back as Mark pulled his now soft dick from her. She lifted and spread her legs and began to frantically stroke her own clit, apparently having not climaxed herself yet. She closed her eyes and moaned, as she teased herself quickly to a small, and hopefully, satisfying climax.

"I'm sorry," Maggie whispered, without moving her face from next to mine. "I'm sure that isn't how you planned on finishing things with me."

"It's okay." I whispered back, just loud enough for her to hear.

"No, it probably isn't." She whispered.

"I'm sure you can work through this." I whispered back. "It's not the end of the world."

She lifted her head to look at me and then slowly shook her head. "No. I don't think you understand. I wasn't planning on anything like this happening. Mark and I. We don't...I don't have any need for birth control."

I looked back at her, for long seconds. "Are you telling me..."

"You wouldn't know. Couldn't know. Liz wouldn't know. But; it's been two weeks, if you know what I mean. I'm always really easy to turn me on, about that time. Easy enough for Mark to get me to play out on the deck last night. Enough to do what we just did."

"Oh shit," I swore quietly.

"No. It's okay. If it is. If you did. I mean, It's okay. I'm a little old for one, but I wouldn't say no if it did."

"And him?"

"We'll deal with it." She whispered.

"What are you two over there whispering about?" Mark asked, from where he was laying against the hull, breathing heavily.

"Nothing in particular. Just about how good it felt to do it like that again." Maggie answered. "And if he wanted to do it again."

"You want to fuck him again?" He asked.

"You want to fuck her again?" she asked, looking at her husband. "Yeah, I thought so."

"I should go." I said, not sure I wanted to intentionally become a father for a kid I'd never see.

"Still raining out there. I'm sure there's time, if you'll let me."

"Oh hell," I groaned.

---o---

It was lunch time before the rain slacked off enough for me to head home. Maggie managed to get me up and firing twice more, once with me on top of her, while Liz ground herself on his half hard dick, and a second time with her on her hands and knees, with her husband's dick in her mouth at the same time, while Liz sat a few feet away, her legs spread, so I could watch her finger herself to another climax. After I rested just long enough, in her opinion, Liz was back on top of me, teasing me and getting me hard again.

The rain had slacked off for a few minutes, and Liz drew me out into the light rain, and had me fucking her from behind as we stood in the rain. She coaxed me to tease her nipples in just the right way, and tease her clit at the same time, in also just the right way, and then to stick my dick into her and move it in just the right way to press in just the right spot. I thought I knew quite a bit about sex, but what happened with her tutoring was something completely new to me. I stroked my shaft in and out a few inches, driving my head hard against the front of her vagina, my finger teasing her clit in small, short strokes. She begged me to start to pinch and twist her nipples, one and then the other as her climax approached. "FUCK YES!" she screamed into the falling rain as her body tensed and her pussy spewed a powerful stream of juice out like pee. Half a dozen times her body tensed and shot her juices out in an orgasm that was more powerful than I'd ever experienced.

"Oh fuck yes. That was perfect." She panted as she pulled off of my still rock hard cock. "I haven't had a chance to come like that in a long time."

"I don't think I've ever seen anyone come that hard."

"That's because you were hitting all the right spots at the same time. You can do it with your fingers and tongue, if you're good, but I like it this way better. A hard cock is always more fun to climax on. Now, how about you give Maggie that last shot?"

She pulled me into the cabin again and I was soon laying on the bed with Maggie riding wildly on top of me, Liz keeping Mark busy by trying to get his dick hard again with her talented mouth. The two of us came to a final, mutual climax, that put another load into her hot pussy.

I was pretty much done, and Maggie and Liz lay cuddled against me while Mark stroked his hands up and down Liz's body, clearly wishing he could get his tool hard again. We lay like that for almost another hour before they agreed the storm had passed enough for me to go.

Maggie and Liz came out of the cabin, still naked of course, and walked me to the boarding ladder, my shoes back on and my rain gear under my arm. Both of them took time to tease my dick, Liz wanting to come spend more of the day with me, while Maggie just whispered a final, "Trust me. If it did, it's okay."

I waded to the shore and walked to my boat. I pulled on my rain suit, untied my boat and headed back to the campground, feeling quite guilty, not only for what I just did, as far as cheating on my wife, but also for what else might have happened. It was a sobering thought, that not all women that age, were on preventive controls. It just never occurred to me. It made me wonder about Rachel, and even Abby and Toto. I moored the boat and headed up to the trailer, intentionally not stopping at Abby's trailer. I stopped outside the trailer, the rain still sprinkling much like it had earlier. I was under the awning, so I wouldn't get wet. I thought about taking my rain suit off outside, standing there naked, and then decided it was the cause of my problems, and headed inside.