Camping Exposure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off my rain suit and hung it in the bathroom over the tub, like a normal person would. I got out a pair of shorts and then made myself a sandwich. I ate it slowly, pondering just what had all happened in the last few days. Had I lost my mind? Temporary insanity. That's what it was. Time to grow up and act my age, not behave like a wild adolescent. I still couldn't tell my wife about what happened, ESPECIALLY not after this morning! I'm quite sure that if she found out, I might have knocked up some strange woman; whose first name was all I knew about her, well, it'd be divorce city!

After lunch I got my kindle out to read and settled outside. It was cool enough with the rain still falling intermittently, that it was comfortable, so I settled under the awning for the afternoon.

"Hey stranger!" I heard Abby call as she walked up to the camper. She had on a long lime green tank top that was long enough to be a dress. Well, maybe it was a dress intended to look like a shirt?

"Hey!"

"Missed you this morning."

"Yeah. Went out fishing."

"Do any good?"

"Some."

"You didn't stop by."

"Nope."

"So, wanna just throw down and fuck right here?"

"HUH!?"

"Gotcha. Wanted to see if you were paying any attention to me at all."

"Oh. No, I was." I answered, looking at her now, instead of my kindle.

She walked to one of my camp chairs and pulled it over and sat down. "Okay. I haven't known you for all that long, but I've known enough men, to know when something is bothering them. So, spill, what is it? Not enough sex? Too much sex? Rather have Toto fucking you than me?"

"No. It's not that. I mean, it isn't you, exactly. It's...Oh, hell."

"Oh boy. This is gonna be fun. Talk to me Allen. What's going on in there?"

I put my kindle down and took a deep breath. "Okay, but look. You gotta promise, nothing we've done or said is getting back to my wife. Right?"

"Uhhhh, right. Not a word! Right!" she said, looking at me a little bit funny.

"I went fishing this morning."

"Okay, nothing odd about that."

"I wore my rain suit."

"Again, nothing odd about that."

"Nooooo. I wore JUST my rain suit."

She paused a moment and raised her eyebrows. "Just your rain suit. I think I'm rubbing off on you."

"More than you know."

"So, did you have fun, wearing just your rain suit?"

"That storm came up so I put into a cove to ride it out. There was another boat there."

"Okay. And you what? Flashed them or something?"

"Not exactly." I took another deep breath. "It was lightning, not the safest place to be, on a metal boat, right? So, this other boat, it was a day cruiser..."

"You mean like a little cabin cruiser?"

"Well, not exactly. More like...well, yeah, I suppose that works. Anyway, it has a small cabin. Not big. Mostly bed."

"Ohhhhhh. Now it is getting interesting. Were there women there?"

"Yeah, there were. A guy and his wife and her friend."

"Okay, this IS getting interesting. So, they invited you over."

"Uh huh. And all I was wearing was my rain suit."

"And that was a problem because?"

"I had to take it off?"

She laughed softly. "And of course, you were naked. That had to be embarrassing, for you."

"It was. Right up until the couple's friend, a very good looking, younger, black woman; decided that since I was naked, I was fair game for, well, games."

"She wanted to fuck. So, did you?"

"After a fashion, yeah."

"And that was a problem?"

"No, she wasn't. The wife, that was the problem. I guess her husband had secretly been trying to play with the wife's friend, and that came out into the open, which made me uncomfortable as hell."

"But not enough to leave?"

"No. it got worse. The friend, coaxed the wife to have sex with me, while she let the husband, who apparently has had some plumbing issues, to try and fuck her, while he gave his wife a chance to do me."

"Sounds like it was fun. Fucked both of them I take it?"

I sighed again. She thought this was funny. "I did. Then I learned something I hadn't thought of. The wife? Since her husband couldn't get it up long enough to do the full job, well, she wasn't on any kind of birth control."

Abby lifted her eyebrows and looked at me. "And you unloaded in her?"

"Multiple times."

"So, you think you might have made 'mini-Allens'?"

"There's that possibility. It got me to thinking about you, and Toto, and even Rachel."

"Rachel? The woman from the road?"

"Yeah."

"Well, for me and Toto, no worries. We're covered, even if your pecker isn't. No idea about Rachel, but she started it, so she probably was covered in some way. Look, if you're gonna play stud, you gotta expect this. Just because you do the deed, does not mean that you have complete responsibility. If a woman does it, it's up to her to be covered; or if not, use one of the morning-after pills or something. I get the feeling that you were having a lot of fun being naked, playing around with the two of us. You gonna give that all up because all of a sudden you're worried you might get someone pregnant? That's what you're trying to do here? Turn back into mister goody two shoes?"

"Sorta kinda."

She laughed again. "You really are a boy scout, like your wife said."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Allen. Honey. Why do you suppose I seduced you?"

"I dunno. Because you wanted to have sex with me?"

"No fucking shit! I'm damn attracted to you, for an older guy. You're cute, funny, not in bad shape. But more importantly, you're kind, and gentle and playful. I can see why your wife likes being with you. But if you're gonna go open, you need to get over being a boy scout."

"Go open? What does that mean?"

"Open? Open relationship? That's what she said you two were going to try."

"I'm lost. What are you talking about?"

"Your wife. Sunday? She said you two had decided you wanted to try an open relationship, but you were kinda shy about the idea and that I might have to seduce you a bit. She was right about that, just like she was right, that the two of us were attracted to each other. She saw us checking each other out and figured I might be a good first fuck. My words, not hers."

I sat and stared at her. "MY wife? Told you to seduce me for sex? Because we were going to try an open relationship, as in having sex with multiple partners? Hell no, we didn't discuss that! Not ever!"

She looked at me, as much surprised as I was. "You and she hadn't discussed any of this?"

"Not unless I was asleep."

"Then what was she asking me to do, if not to have sex with you. Why would she do that?"

"I have no idea." I answered, quietly. "She's always been very possessive. If I even looked at another woman with anything like interest, she was on me. No, this makes no sense to me at all."

"So, about us, Toto and me? You want us to back off?"

"I'm not sure what I want. Hell, I've been having a hell of a lot of fun pushing my boundaries. Showering out here naked, having sex with you, and others. If this kind of thing was her plan, then I don't mind keeping going. But if this was a setup, a test, to see if I'd stay true to her, then I failed miserably and she'll know when she gets back. I honestly don't know what to think."

"Well, you figure out what you want to do, you know where to find us." She said, as she got up from the chair. "And just between the two of us, you're the best fuck Toto has had in a long time. I'd hate to think it was going to be a one and done. I was hoping you two, and, well, me too, would get a few more trips down ecstasy lane."

I watched her walk back to her site, her butt swinging sexily through the light rain. I sat for a long time, pondering what was going on. It was way too soon, to talk to her, she'd still be at work. I still had fish to clean, so I got my rain suit out and went about that task. It took about an hour before I had all the fish cleaned, packed and everything cleaned up. It wasn't quite time for dinner yet, so I walked over to Abby's camp site. They were, once again, not sitting out, presumably because of the rain. I knocked on the little door to the trailer, and, a few moments later, Abby pushed it open. She was laying naked on the bed, that did actually take up almost the whole trailer. Also naked was Toto, on her hands and knees over Abby, her ass pushed out toward me with her head between Abby's legs.

"You here to have fun? Or just sight-seeing?" Abby asked, breathlessly. Without waiting for a response, she reached out of the little doorway and grasped my rain pants. She pulled down, until they slid down, and then she pulled my shorts down, exposing my dick. I was surprised how quickly I was getting a hardon, my dick hardening in her hand as she pulled and tugged it.

Using it as a handle, she pulled me closer and closer to the door. I couldn't get in this way, but she pulled me until I was up against the side of the trailer, my dick sticking into the small unit. I felt something warm and wet, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize that she had coaxed Toto back toward me. I groaned softly as my dick pushed into her hot wet pussy, her already excited depths wet and ready. My body knew what to do, and in moments I was rocking my hips, thrusting myself toward the trailer, and at the same time, toward Toto's ass and pussy. In and out I thrust, listening to Toto moan and gasp, inside the trailer, as I fucked her through the door.

I stood there, pumping my hips, to fuck my cock in and out of the hot pussy I was sunk in, watching a thirty-year, oldish couple, walk down the road on the other side of the trailer. I stood there, my head visible over the top of the trailer, watching them watch me. I wondered if they realized what I was doing, if they knew I was fucking right in front of them. In and out I thrust, thinking about it, knowing now that she knew, the young woman on the road. She put it together, watching me, her lips separating slightly as she licked her tongue across them. Yes, she was telling me she knew exactly, what I was doing.

Her shirt was already damp from the rain and clinging to her body. I could tell she didn't have a bra on, her nipples hardening, as she watched me, while she walked. She slowed her pace, the guy with her, not paying as much attention, stepping further away as she paused for a moment. She turned to face me, a slight smile reaching her lips. Yes, she knew. She also read in my face what was about to happen. She made a jacking off motion with her hand, and blew me a kiss as my body jerked hard. I felt my cum, lance out, into Toto's pussy as my body spasmed. I knew Toto had long since started to climax, Abby having already coaxed her close before I even showed up. I stood there, emptying my load into Toto, as the woman on the road, smile still on her lips, turned to follow the guy she was with. She looked back twice, almost as if trying to say she'd be back.

---o---

Dinner was done, and I waited until I was sure she'd be done too. If this had been a test, I didn't want her to think I failed, or that I knew it was a test. If it wasn't a test, I wanted to know. But how to ask without letting her know? I settled into my chair, under the awning, and dialed my wife.

"Hey lover! How was your day?" I asked, cheerfully, when she answered.

"Busy but otherwise alright. How about you? I've been watching the weather. Did you get hit by that storm?"

"I did. I was out fishing when it hit. I had to shelter in a cove and ride it out."

"Ouch. Not fun. Pretty dangerous with all that lightning. Did you have to shelter on shore?"

"Actually, there was a small cabin cruiser in the same cove. A fiberglass hull. They invited me over to shelter the storm with them."

"Oh. Nice people?"

"Yeah. A couple and their friend. The four of us just hung out while the storm passed."

"Sounds kinda boring. What did you do, hanging out?"

"Not much. Chatted, talked about life. That kind of thing. It was kinda close quarters, but it was better than being a lightning rod."

"Does sound boring. Was the fishing any good?

"Yeah. Got a dozen nice crappie."

"Cool. That always makes the trip better. Did you see the girls across the road today?"

Okay. Clue one. She brought them up. "Yeah. Just for a few minutes."

"You take them out fishing?"

"Took Abby once the other day. Not today. Way too wet today. Rained all day."

"Well, maybe the weather will be better tomorrow. Gonna try to take her again?"

"Haven't decided."

"She not interesting?"

"In what way?"

"Oh, I don't know. You seemed to be pretty interested in her when I was there."

"I wouldn't say interested. She's nice looking and wears that tiny bikini. Any guy would look at that."

"Did she wear that when you went fishing?"

"Actually, yeah. She did."

"Bet that was fun to look at."

"It was a nice distraction. Wouldn't mind seeing you in that suit."

"Oh?"

"Yep. You could wear that. Well, most of the time. I'd probably try to take it off of you."

"Oh? I'm sure you would. No, I don't think I'd be comfortable wearing something that little, and yes, you would definitely try to take it off of me, or at least part of it. I know how you love looking at my boobs. Hers really show in that too. Were you tempted to try and take it off of her?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Just for fun?"

"Honey, if I tried to do that, you'd shoot my dick off." I chuckled. "Or don't you remember saying that all those years ago?"

"I might have said that. But would I? Maybe. Maybe not." She said with a verbal shrug.

"I'd rather not take the chance. I like my hardware just the way it is."

"You don't think I'd actually do that, do you?"

"Maybe not physically, but figuratively. I pretty much figure, that if I started dipping my stick in someone else's honey pot, it'd never see yours again."

"Hmmmmm. I guess I can see where you might conclude that."

"Not something I want to test, thank you very much."

"So, what are you going to do tomorrow?"

"Fish, swim, fish, pretty much it."

"Going swimming, when it gets hot?"

"Yeah."

"Bet you go to that little cove we swim in, the one where you're always trying to get my suit off."

"Yeah, probably will. It's nicer than swimming in the back of this cove. Pretty muddy bottom right here."

"I've often wondered. When it's just you. Do you? Go without your suit I mean? I know that you're always trying to get mine off, but when it's just you, do you?"

I paused a few moments. I knew what she was asking, but not why. "Sometimes." I finally admitted.

"Ever get caught like we did this weekend? Have to flash some sexy woman while you were getting into the boat?"

"Once or twice." I admitted.

"Bet they liked that, huh?"

"Dunno, never stuck around long enough to find out."

"What about Abby? Would you, with her that is?"

"Would I what with her?" I asked, innocently.

"You know, take your suit off and skinny dip?"

"I couldn't do that here at the campground. Too many people. Besides, it wouldn't be appropriate. At least not without you there."

"Why not, unless I was there?"

I paused for a moment. "You really think I should be skinny dipping, with another woman, with you not there?"

"Well, would you, if I was there?"

"I might."

"So, it's just that you wouldn't want to do it behind my back?"

"Would you do something like that, behind my back?" I asked quickly.

She paused for long seconds. "Do you think I would?" She asked back. It was an evasive answer that set off all kinds of alarm bells in my head.

"Actually, I trust you implicitly. No, I don't think you'd ever do anything like that, behind my back. Skinny dipping with another guy or even flashing your boobs or anything. That's just not you. It's been a long time, since you even allowed me to go as far as I did, this last weekend. So no, I don't think you would."

"Good. That's good. We should trust each other." She said, her voice sounding a little off all of a sudden. "Well, if you want to, I mean, if you want to go take them to that swimming hole, you can. They'd probably appreciate swimming where it's nicer than the cove at the campground. And if you did, go swimming there, and your suit just sorta happened to slip down, well, you're not doing it behind my back, are you?"

"Are you suggesting, that I go skinny dipping with Abby?" I asked bluntly, almost shocked at her statement.

"Well, let's see. If you were naked, you'd be skinny-dipping, and if you were with her, then I guess, yeah, you'd be skinny-dipping with her. Why?"

"I don't get it. I mean, you want me to flash her?"

"Allen. Let's be honest. After this weekend, it was pretty clear that you wanted to be a little more, um, exposed than I feel comfortable with. It's just a little flashing, right? I mean, it's not like you're gonna have sex or anything. I'm not comfortable doing that, being that exposed. If those boats had come while I was naked, I'd have been, well, it wouldn't have ended well. You, on the other hand, seem sorta interested in flashing yourself. So, if you wanna flash the girls, this is the time to do it, when I'm not there, to get all nervous and try and stop you."

"You're sure."

"Of course. I trust you. Are you going to get turned on and get a hardon? I'd be damn surprised if you didn't. Especially if she was naked too. If you're gonna show it off, you might as well give her a full view."

"And if she wants to touch it or something?"

The second long silence before her answer left me even more confused. "If she does, she does. I trust you not to let things get too out of hand." There was no doubt in my mind, now, that she intended for me not only to get naked with Abby, but to let Abby touch or even more. I didn't understand why, but at least I had a better idea of the boundaries of whatever this stupid test was, convinced now that it was just that, a test. A test, to see just how far I'd let things go.

"I see." I answered, quietly.

"And if she touches you, I couldn't blame you for touching back, now, could I?"

"No, I suppose you couldn't."

"Good. We understand each other then."

"No, I don't understand at all."

"Well, think about it. I'm sure you will. I'll be back in two more days, and you can have all the sex you want." Ding ding ding ding. Red flags raised in my brain at that. She has NEVER said I can have all the sex I want. Sex with her has been once, and on rare occasions, twice in one day, and that would be it for week or more. The most we'd ever done it, was on a cruise some years ago, when we had sex almost every day for a whole week.

"I might hold you to that."

"I'm sure you'll be more than ready for some sex, unless you find some other way to get a little relief."

"Some other way?"

She chuckled a little. "Honey, you think I don't know, that you jack off in the shower, sometimes?"

"Well, um."

"I know, I just don't let you know that I know. No, if you need to relieve yourself, well, do it. Who's going to care? Who knows, maybe if you're skinny dipping with Abby, she'll do what I did for you."

"And you'd be alright with that?"

"What can it hurt?" She said with a verbal shrug.

"Sometimes I don't understand you," I mumbled.

"Men aren't supposed to understand women. We like it that way, most of the time anyway. I better get moving. I have some laundry to do. Have fun and I'll see you in two days."

"Sure thing, lover."

"And honey?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you, right?"

"Of course, I do." I said, trying not to sound surprised. She never asks that question. Why now? Why after this conversation? It was almost as if she felt, what? Guilty about something? Maybe suggesting that I do this with Abby? I mean she just told me pretty much to go swimming naked, with Abby, and let her play with my dick until she makes me come, and then return the favor. That's what it all adds up to. Does she WANT me to lose control and have sex with her? It's almost like she does, but why would she? It didn't make sense to me. My mind was swirling so badly, that I almost didn't get to say goodbye, before she abruptly hung up. I sat and stared at the fire for almost an hour, before I decided to call it a night.