All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy8 months ago

Please tell us you are continuing the story when they leave the campground

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u8 months ago

So that opens up a lot of possibilities. One being they have the dinner party and the husbands sort that piece of scum. Finding and deleting internet videos may be impossible but once they know all the perps, get them sorted too. Two they talk openly and get themselves to a much better sexual relationship, lots of fun and playtime :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So Adam just gets away with it, when he should be subjected to a penectomy and neutering... because stopping him from raping anyone else might cause "problems" with the husbands of the women he's been raping? Okeydoke. Cool. Got it. I think it's stupid, but I got it.

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

A lot of unaltered, unspoiled hypocrasy.

Dare I say repressed?

Anyway: a good story

scut001scut0018 months ago

I loved the series. I'm thinking that it is finished but I'm hoping you will continue on with Allen and Sue. I'd hope that they will work everything out and love each other all the more.

5 stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Invite Adam fishing !!! Needs closure.

oldsage_1oldsage_18 months ago

Great story and hot sex! What's not to like? That's the reason I tune in to Literotica and have m_storyman_x on my follow list!

Folks, its a story as in fiction! everything that "happened" is stuff made up in this wonderful authors head. No one was injured and no one needs to go to jail. Yes, in m_storyman_x's mind Adam gets away with "it".

I agree with one of the earlier comments. I sure hope you find more about this couple to share. But if not I am sure you have other hot couples to tell us about.

Be happy, stay safe, and keep writing please!

Cheers

SAGE

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

The cop out of "it's a story, blah blah blah" is poor and doesn't allow for any critique of writing whatsoever.

.

Unless you're just going for absurdist, there's certain things that are expected, and some connection to the convention of logical effects are expected. And while people get away with horrible crap all the time in real life, it's not very entertaining or enjoyable.

.

To comment on the actual story - I'm conflicted on this chapter as well. The sex scenes are hot as always, but the whole "She was mind controlled" feels like a retcon that was thrown in because the wife had become unredeemable. But now she's magically not responsible for her own actions, so everything is okay! It's very unsatisfying. Further, if she's so easily controlled, what reasonable confidence does the MMC have that she's not just going to be magicked in to being a whore for someone else again?

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Rereading over it - I'm not sure how he can be so calm (and still want her at all) after she keeps telling him more and more about the depraved things she did with Adam, like they're nothing. And how amazing it all was. But there seems to be nearly no emotion from him at all. Her stories kept making me like her less and less.

photogman18photogman188 months ago

Time for some retribution...

m_storyman_xm_storyman_x8 months agoAuthor

For those who asked.... yes, more to come, including a bit more about Adam.

daddy_is_bigdaddy_is_big8 months ago

@m_storyman_x, it was a wonderful story and amazing intriguing!!!

for sure we would love it to continue with a lot more chapters! We are demanding, just keep alive this story <3

mybikecruisesmybikecruises8 months ago

The continued uninhibited sex is still exciting. However, the story is getting monotonous about how much of a slut Sue is that she never really allowed Allen to see, even before they were married or they had kids. She continues to uses excuses for her actions: didn't think Allen would understand or want a woman like that; wouldn't feel right with kids at home; now kids were gone and older she needed to see if she still could be attractive to younger man without having sex, etc. She had been a closet slut, and had probably cheated before this, but has been so guilty that her subconscious has buried it: the drugs, alcohol and hypnosis brought it all back like the Niagara Falls; she can't get enough!!!

Cutting Allen off of their mundane sex; caused by her; should have given Allen the first clue that she has been cheating on him, more then the 2 or three months he finally realized how bad the sex between them had gotten!

Allen needs to get his naive head out 4th point of contact and either get the husband's of all these women together with a counselor; like Abby; to gather data and evidence against June and Adam. If they get evidence against June first and get a warrant to search her house for the drugs they can get her for drug possession, drugging the other for son and his friends.: they will also probably find the cameras and copies of the videos made of the women without thier permission.

Jail time would too easy on June and Adam: a luxury cruise on private yacht with the June and Adam invited by the women; unbeknownst to June and Adam the husbands are also invited. June and Adam will be available for their trial, however they will be fully prepared by the husbands sexual treatment of June and the women, after a shopping trip to the "toy shop", treatment of Adam.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

Massive, ongoing rape of multiple women by multiple men including getting raped on video for sale.

No big deal, can't do anything about it...

Yeah right. This has been sick, hot and well written but you just jumped the shark.

toobytooby8 months ago

What an involved tale! I have a feeling this ain't over yet. Storyman has blown our minds (and testicles) again :)

OGHMNWOGHMNW7 months ago

What a revealing chapter as Sue opens up and removes her inhibitions. Abby is obviously well qualified to diagnose the situation and problem. If Adam was recording and posting porn videos of Sue, his Mon and Others it would be a federal crime and should be prosecuted. Thank You and looking forward to reading more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES