All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 12'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Wow... fascinating and entertaining tale. Thank you and 5 stars from me. I wonder where this will end? I think that the most pernicious thing that Adam did to Allen is making him want his daughters. Now that Allen knows this, does he force himself to stay away from them? The sane person hopes he deprograms himself before that challenge presents.

scut001scut0017 months ago

This story has taken many twists. All have made me want more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Remarkable how you keep finding new twists to incorporate into the story. This one just continues to entertain. Great writing.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

Another Fantastic Erotic chapter to this story. Allen and Sue sure have a lot of potential pitfalls in front of them. It doesn’t take much for the programming to take over. It will be interesting now that we have more victims names to see if they can be helped. It was interesting that Officer Julia was “reprogrammed” by watching the videos to try and identify the victims and perpetrators. Thank You and looking forward to reading most of the chapters.

I did enjoy reading “Five Dates” stories you wrote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES