Camping Exposure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one."

"Okay girls. This one. On the table!" Adam commanded.

"No. Not the table. NO!" Gail cried out, as she backed away. Three of the other women, including Jeanie, grabbed her before she could move far. It took all six of the other women to hold her by the wrists and ankles and get her on the strange looking bench. They laid her down, with her ass right at the edge of the bench with the two posts sticking up in a V position. I understood immediately as they held her arms to the boards that were sticking out the sides, velcroing her wrists to the boards and then her ankles to the vertical posts. Gail was effectively laying with her legs restrained up in a wide V, her pussy completely exposed, and her arms held out wide so she couldn't cover herself or move away. By the time she was restrained, the guy in the suit had his coat, tie and shirt off. He stepped to the end of the bench with her legs spread, and undid his pants.

He dropped his pants and pushed his boxers down, leaving him naked from the ankles up. He grasped his already hard dick, and rubbed it up and down her wet slit. Gail wiggled and began to cry, trying to work her body away from his touch, but her restrained legs prevented her from moving. "Go ahead and struggle, you black slut. Go ahead and try. It won't help!" He said gruffly, as he suddenly jammed his cock hard into her, forcing his shaft fully into her, in that one hard thrust.

"FUCK!" Gail screamed, before June stepped to her and put a gag in her mouth.

"Go ahead and try to scream bitch. Won't help you a bit. No one is going to save you." June said harshly.

The guy started to fuck her, driving his cock hard into her, over and over, while he reached between her uplifted legs and grasped both her big black nipples. He pulled and twisted them roughly, making her try to squirm and thrash. "Go ahead and fight. I love it when they fight. Not that it'll help. I'm going to fill your slutty, black cunt, with my cum and there isn't a thing you can do about it you black bitch!" he said in a nasty snarl.

I suddenly remembered seeing this, but not from this angle. The sound of his voice, the sight of him pumping in and out of Gail's pussy. Yeah, this was all too familiar for some reason. Then I heard it, my own voice.

"What the fuck!? Hey! You! What the fuck are you doing to her!?"

I walked into view of the camera, with Sue trailing right behind me. I walked over to him and shoved him roughly away, shoving him back until he fell on his ass on the hard patio, his cock sticking up. My hands went to Gail's restraints and started to undo her leg before Adam grabbed me from behind. He whipped me around and threw me down onto the pavement. "STOP HIM LADIES! HOLD HIM DOWN!"

All of the women, including June, who had been hanging back, almost cowering by the hot tub, rushed out and practically threw themselves on top of me. I struggled as they lay on me, but there was just too much weight and I was pinned to the ground. Sue tried to pull June off of me and got slapped hard with the back of her hand, sending her falling to the ground.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" Adam asked, as he stood over me, looking down, waving a small, nine millimeter handgun in my face. One that I recognized all too well. It was the one that I generally carried in the holster in the small of my back. He stepped to where Sue was just picking herself up, and helped her get up by jerking her to her feet by one arm. He wrapped an arm around her neck and pressed the muzzle of my pistol to her temple. "Now. Stop struggling, unless of course you want your wife's brain air conditioned." I stopped struggling, feeling at a loss for anything to do. I suddenly remembered this part vividly. "June. Hand cuffs, now!" June got up and disappeared into the house coming out a few moments later, with a pair of metal handcuffs. "Now, get up. Help him up girls." One by one the girls climbed off of me, allowing me to get up. "Over there." He said motioning with his head. "Lock him to the pole." June locked my wrists together around the pole that held up the pergola over the hot tub.

The guy that I'd knocked down was finishing putting his pants back together. "Sorry about that Don. Tell you what, how about one for real? How about you do this one for real. No charge. Girls, get Gail off. Put her on." He said, shoving Sue toward them. Sue struggled, for real, as they forced her onto the table, fastening her to the posts. Adam walked into the house and came back with a scissors and handed them to the guy, Don. "Feel free to cut off as much of her clothes as you want. She's a pretty hot little bitch, so enjoy. Just don't leave any marks and don't hit her face."

He grinned and then looked at me. "With pleasure." He started cutting, cutting her clothing apart and pulling the pieces off, as she struggled against the bonds, unable to even call out for help with the gag in her mouth. I struggled against my cuffs as he slowly stripped her of her clothing, taking long minutes to fondle her breasts and pussy, knowing I was watching. He dropped his drawers again and pulled his rock-hard dick out. He aimed it for her pussy and, watching me, jammed it hard into her. He drove into her with abandon, stroking furiously into her, not caring at all what it might have felt like for her, but instead, more interested in watching my reaction as he raped her in front of me. With a loud grunt he came in my wife's pussy, his body jerking and twitching as he emptied his cum into her. He pulled his dick from her and used it to wipe his cum around her pussy. He finally stepped back and pulled his pants up. He dressed again, tying his tie and putting on his jacket while Sue lay restrained, his cum leaking from her gaping pussy.

Yeah, I remembered every bit of this. I remember how angry I was at her being raped in front of me. I remember it all, because at the time, I didn't realize or know that Sue had already been fucking numerous guys. To me, this was the first time, and I wanted to rip Adam's head off!

After the guy left, Adam came back out and looked down at Sue.

"Sue, you look scrumptious. Your tits look scrumptious, you pussy looks scrumptious. Do you understand me?" Sue nodded gently. "Untie her," he said. Several of the ladies helped unstrap her and help her off the bench. She made no effort to leave or fight, which I remember confused the hell out of me. Adam turned her around to face me, wrapped his arm around her neck again and then pressed the pistol muzzle to her head again. "If you love her, you'll do exactly as I say." I nodded. "Mom, unlock him and take him in the kitchen."

June stepped to me and unlocked the cuffs from one wrist, and used it as a handle to pull me toward the house. Adam followed behind, keeping enough distance that I didn't have a chance to do anything, even if I was daring enough to do it.

I had to change the feed, to the kitchen and we saw her pull me into the kitchen. "Lock him to the post." June handcuffed my hands around the post at the end of the counter. Adam walked Sue in next to the counter and released her, leaving her standing, almost motionless. "Did you enjoy watching that?"

"You fucking bastard! I'll have your thrown into prison and the key thrown away for what you just did."

"Me? I didn't do anything. But that doesn't matter. You see, in a little while, you won't even remember this little incident." He turned to Sue. "You were a bad girl. You know the rules. No husbands to come to these parties. Remember?"

"Yes." Sue answered quietly, almost what I could call demurely.

"So, what do I do with you now? I guess I could have you shoot him and then yourself. Then neither of you could ever tell anyone about my little game, could you?"

"No," she whispered.

"Would you like that? To shoot your husband? Shoot him so he never knows what you've been doing? Did you see how hard he tried to protect you?"

"No." She whispered.

"No? You want him to know?"

"No." She whispered.

I remembered this. I remembered hearing these words and seeing her face. I looked at Sue, tears starting to roll down her face as she sat, leaning against me, watching us both on the screen. I knew then that she remembered this every bit as much as I suddenly did.

"I don't want to watch anymore," she whispered.

"I need to know what he did to me, to you. I remember this, but not what. I don't know why."

"I do. I know why. You'll be mad at me."

"Why would I be mad at you."

"You will," she whispered.

I looked back to the video, as Adam started to talk again. "You see, your sweet little wife here has been a bad little girl. Did you know there's a lot of guys that have fantasies about fucking their mothers or friends of their mothers? Well, I tapped into that fantasy. I have a really hot MILF for just that. Your wife, she's perfect. Incredibly sexy body for her age, all the right moves and words for her real age. You can't fake some of that. Older women, they're just different."

"What does this have to do with Sue?"

Adam grinned. "Because, today isn't the first time she's been fucked by another guy, besides you I mean. She's been fucked by, oh gee, I've lost track. Maybe eighty or ninety guys over the last few months. She doesn't even know she's doing it. You see, I tell her where to go and what to do to start, and then the rest is, well, up to them."

"Them?"

"Oh yeah. It's a lot more lucrative to get two or three or four guys to split the cost. Hell, I make over a thousand dollars a week on her. And the best part is, I don't have to pay her a nickel."

"I don't believe you. You're lying. She'd never to that."

He laughed again. "You wish, turns out she can be a real slut, when she wants to. And what I did, was make her want to, without knowing it. You see, I tell her where to go, and what to do. Like go over to a specific address. They let her in and depending on what they like, sometimes she'll get naked and into the shower, and one or more will join her. Sometimes it's wearing something revealing while she does laundry, and they seduce and fuck her in the laundry room, or while cleaning the bedroom. The favorite at the moment, is cleaning in nothing but a long t-shirt and then pretending to get stuck under the bed. That way they can fuck her from behind, and once they get her unstuck, well, they can do whatever they want after that."

"She wouldn't do that. Not in a hundred years."

"No? Would you like to see video of your sweet wife fucking four guys out there by the pool, or even better. Ten of them fucked her, one after the other, right down in the basement. Oh yeah, it's true. Tell him Sue. Tell him how naughty of a girl you are."

She looked at me with tears streaming down her face and just nodded.

"You see, she remembers it like it was a dream. Not real. Inside, she knows it's real, but like a dream, the memory fades away and she can't tell anyone. You see, if she does, she'll die. Won't you sweetie. If you tell anyone you'll die."

"I'll die," she whispered.

"Now, why tell you all this? Because when I get done with you, you won't remember any of it, just like she doesn't remember. The question is what to do with you? I'd hate to lose such a lucrative commodity. Not that I don't have others. You'd be surprised at how many women I have working for me. I have one that I've trained to search out and fuck white cocks. I have the wife of a dean that loves to get fucked up the ass by college guys. I have women that love to tease and flash guys. I even have the wife of a doctor that will do a full lap dance, and I do mean a FULL lap dance. She doesn't quit until her pussy is full of cum. If you have a kinky desire, I have a woman that will satisfy that, for a price. And not a one of them even realizes she's doing it."

"You can't get away with this. Sooner or later the police are going to catch up to you."

He laughed. "Yeah, about that. They already tried. I got rid of both of them. The detective, I just sent her home. I've kind of wondered about the beat cop though. I bet the guys in her locker room are enjoying the shit out of her. I made her not wear any underwear anymore, and told her to flash her brothers in blue all her goodies any chance she gets. I wonder how that's going?"

"You are a bastard, you know that?"

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. I'm such a bastard, this is what I'm going to do. I'm not going to have your wife shoot you and then kill herself. No, I'm going to have the two of you stick by each other, no matter what. You two are going to stay together and married until the end of time."

"And that makes you a bastard?"

He grinned. "You didn't love seeing her getting fucked, did you? Well, what would you do if you had to watch her tease and seduce men in front of you? If you had to see her flashing all her stuff at men and fucking them? Wouldn't be much fun, would it? But then, you're going to forgive her every time it happens. You're going to say it's alright and that you still love her, and you will. You'll love her until the day you die. But that wouldn't be much fun for you, so I'm going to make you seduce women. Any woman that flirts with you, you're going to flirt back. And, within legal limits, you're going to get them naked and fuck them. Doesn't matter if it's in front of her or not, but I'm going to make you remember all of them. Every one of them. And you're going to know you cheated on her and that it was wrong, but you won't be able to help yourself. You won't care if they're married or single, or old or young. Well, old enough to be legal. Wouldn't want you being interrogated for pedophilia. No, we'll keep it legal. But you'll know about all of them. And you'll honestly tell her, if she asks. Any time she asks, you won't lie, you'll tell her exactly who you fucked and how. And she'll know it was her fault. It was her fault you can't resist fucking other women. You can't help but flirt back and try to seduce them. In public, in their own homes, wherever. Oh, that gives me another idea. How about this Sue? You have daughters, don't you? Both in college as I recall. Next time they're in town, you're going to bring them to me. I'm going to train them to want to fuck their father, right in front of you. They'll tease him and get naked for him and get him to fuck them, right in front of you."

"What a sick bastard you are!" I snapped.

"Yeah great, isn't it?"

"Only thing is, I don't plan on playing your game. I'm not having sex with my daughters, or strangers or friends or anyone else. Not happening, so your little plan isn't going to work very well."

"Oh, yes you will. Because you won't be able to resist. Any woman that flirts with you, you'll try to seduce and have sex with. Trust me. And all this? This will have never happened."

"Not happening."

"It will. Sue get a glass of water. In the cabinet over the sink. There are two bottles. One blue and one green. Put two drops from the blue bottle into his water and then make him drink it."

"Drugs? You're going to drug me?"

"It's just enough to make you nice and pliable. Then I'm going to hypnotize you and program you to do what I want."

"That won't work."

"You better hope it does. Because if it doesn't, you'll have to admit that your wife is a kinky slut, that loves to get fucked by college boys, even getting gangbanged by them. Yeah, you better hope it works."

Sue walked to me with the glass. "I'm not drinking."

Adam picked up the pistol and stepped behind Sue. "You sure?"

I looked at Sue's face, tears streaming down her face, as she lifted the glass to my lips. I reluctantly drank. It took a few moments and I was sliding down to the floor. Adam had his mom come unlock me and then he began his programming with the headset.

"You know what? You didn't much like licking pussy when we were playing the other week. I think we should fix that." Adam said to Sue while I was wearing the headset. "I'm going to have your husband fuck as many of them as he can, and you're going to lay right down on the bench with your face right under their pussies and watch him fuck them. And when he comes, you're going to lick his cum from them, licking them until they leak all of his cum out for you. And after he's all done with all of them, you're going to love sucking guys cocks and swallowing their cum, but you're going to like it best when it's mixed with pussy juice. You're going to crave cum and pussy, and you're going to love sucking his cock after he's had it in a pussy, even if it's not yours." He whispered. "Remember that, remember you love pussy, you love cum, you want to suck cocks that are covered with pussy juice. If a woman gets naked with you, you want to lick and suck her pussy. You want to lick her and tease her and then beg her to fuck your husband so that you can lick his cum from her. Tell me, you'll love that won't you?"

"I'll love that." She whispered.

"Good girl. Now, go outside and let me finish with your husband."

"Yes," she whispered, standing up and walking from the room.

"Now, I'm going to add one more little goodie that she won't know about. I think you should fuck all of the women in her life, her mother, her daughters, her friends, her sisters or sister-in-law if she has one. All the women in her life. I want you to seduce them, play with them, tease them. Find ways to be naked with them. Get in the shower with them, walk into the bathroom with them, undress them, when they are over at your house, encourage them to wear less. Play games like, strip poker or spin the bottle or whatever, and get them to get naked and want to have sex. You have a pool, try to take their suits off. Bet you'd like to do that, wouldn't you? Strip your sister-in-law and fuck her? Well, I want you to try. Be sneaky, be sly. Try not to get caught by her husband, unless you can get Sue to do the same. Try and convince her to share, play swapping partner games, so you can watch each other fucking. You want to do that, you want to fuck other women, and you want her to fuck other men. You won't like seeing her do it, but you won't be able to resist encouraging her to do it. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I heard myself answer, on the tape.

"When I snap my fingers, you're going to forget what happened before. You're not going to remember anything from when you came over to now. It will be like a dream that will fade away. When you come to, you will be very turned on. You're going to want to fuck every woman that's naked. You're going to go outside and strip and fuck every one of them, while Sue lays under them and watches your cock sliding in and out of them. I want you to fuck them, one at a time, and I want you to give them each as good an orgasm as you can, and then come inside them. I want you to watch your cum leaking from them as Sue licks it, and licks their pussy. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"And I wasn't ever here. I was not here today. You didn't see me, and you didn't see anyone else but the ladies out there. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He snapped his fingers and then walked away and out of the room.

It took me a few seconds to come to, or at least to seem like I had. I looked groggy yet, and realized that he hadn't injected me with anything like he had most of the women. I finally stood up and staggered out of the room to the patio.

I flicked the video back to the patio and fast forward again to the right time stamp and saw myself walking out. I dropped heavily into a chair and sat staring at the ladies who were all still naked, just sitting around and chatting like it was completely normal. June walked out and started giving directions. In a few moments Sue was laying on the bench with her legs being strapped to the vertical posts again, but this time willingly, while Jeanie and another woman I didn't know, helped me stand up and stripped me. By the time they had me naked, Gail had crawled onto the table over Sue. She lowered her butt down, until her pussy was almost touching my wife's face. Jeanie helped me step to the end of the table and grasped my inexplicably, rock hard dick, and rubbed my head up and down Gail's slit. Sue reached her tongue out to lick my head as Jeanie rubbed me between Gail's soft protruding inner lips. I pushed slowly into Gail's hot, wet, black pussy, Sue starting to lick her clit while I started to stroke in and out of her at Jeanie's urging and help.