Camping Exposure Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still a little wobbly on my feet, but Jeanie stayed behind me, coaxing me with her body to continue to stroke in and out, and before long I felt and heard Gail climaxing. I was lost to the sensations, sounds and scents and my body began to jerk and spasm as I filled Gail with my cum. Jeanie pulled me back and turned me, squatting down in front of me to lick and suck my dick while I watched Sue, now almost at eye level, lick my leaking cum from Gail's pussy. The Asian woman came over when Gail climbed off of Sue, taking over for Jeanie as she climbed onto the table over Sue. The Asian woman helped me push into Jeanie, and then coaxed me to plunge in and out of her hot, tight pussy. It took at least fifteen minutes of pumping in and out before my body rocked again, and I filled my bosses, bosses, wife, with cum, and then watched Sue lick it from her, teasing Jeanie's clit with her tongue until she climaxed a second time, squeezing more of my cum out.

We fast forwarded through me doing the same thing to all of them, filling each of them in turn, until I finally finished inside June, exhausted, almost two hours later. June brought my clothes out, and I dressed and headed home with a completely naked wife, all of her clothes having been cut off. Somehow, I acted as if it was completely normal to have her walk out to the car completely naked, neither of us seeming to care who saw.

"I guess that explains a lot." I whispered.

"Yeah. It does."

"I have a question. Did the girls come home since then?"

She was silent for long seconds. "They did. You were gone on that fishing tournament all weekend. They never even saw you."

"Did you? Take them over?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. I don't remember. I'm sorry. This is all my fault. You should divorce me and leave me. You shouldn't have to deal with this, watch me fucking other men. It's not right."

"You know I won't do that. I love you. This isn't your fault. And now that I know how to deprogram you, I can."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Didn't you notice? He didn't give you a keyword. He didn't say scrumptious, anything else. He can't get back in and do it again without a keyword, can he?"

"I don't know how," I agreed quietly.

"Does that mean we can't, um, you'll still be doing what he told you?'

"I'd guess so."

"Forever?"

"Until it wears off. It was a pretty big set of instructions. Maybe it won't last long because of that."

"But until then. You're going to want to, um, have sex with my sister and my mom?"

"Maybe. We'll just have to see when they come over."

"And all my friends?"

"Well, I haven't yet, right? And that was, what, almost eight weeks ago?"

"But they haven't really been over much, not when you were home."

"Well, as long as they don't flirt with me when I try to make something happen. He did say to try not to get caught. Maybe, if they don't react? You can warn them, right?"

"Right. Warn them that my husband is going to make a pass at you and try to fuck you. Just ignore it, it's all fine! That's going to go over big."

"Well, not sure what else to do." I said, with a shrug.

"So, how are you going to get Tina to do the audio stuff and keep it a secret?"

"Easy, offer her something she's wanted for a long time."

"You're going to offer her sex, aren't you?"

"It was the first idea that came to mind. Remember that meeting she and I went to in the city? We drove together?"

"When was that?"

"Almost two years ago."

"And you remember it, from that long ago?"

"It was memorable. She got completely naked and changed from her dress into a pair of shorts and t-shirt while we were driving home."

"You never told me that."

"Nothing happened. Not that she didn't want it to. I mean, while she was naked, she said if I wanted to pull over someplace and stretch my legs, she wouldn't mind. I'm pretty sure she was hoping we'd have sex on the hood of the car or something."

"But you didn't."

"Uh-uh."

"Well, I guess you can now, if you think that'll convince her to help us out."

"Might take more than once." I said quietly.

"Is that your programming talking? Or are you serious?"

"I wish I knew. How much of my desire for other women, like on the camping trip, and now, is because of his programming and how much is just me being a cheating husband?"

"I don't know that we can even know. What I do know, is that I don't blame you and I won't leave you because of it. Ivy said the longer I had this programming, that the more natural it would become. I guess that means the same for you too. How long the programming lasts, might not be a question we can ever answer, because the longer it lasts the more normal it will be. Pretty soon, we wouldn't be able to tell at all. God what a mess. I'm sorry I got you into this."

"Don't worry, we'll manage. I love you, I always will."

"How much of that is programming and how much is real?" she whispered.

I smiled. "I'll tell you. When he was telling me about you getting fucked by other guys, being sent to pretend to be someone's mother? When he was telling me about that, I was angry. Not at you. At him. At him for making you cheat against your will. I didn't blame you. I could tell the way you were crying, that you hurt inside, because of what he had made you do. I had already forgiven you for all of it, before he ever programmed me. I wasn't going to leave you before he programmed me, so no, it's all real."

"How did I get so lucky to have a man like you?" She whispered, as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Just lucky I guess." I answered.