All Comments on 'Camping Exposure Ch. 13'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ag2507ag25077 months ago

I think you are beginning to stretch the story out too far. The last few episodes have kind of been more of the same and I have found myself skipping large tranches.

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Loving the story, thank you. But now it's something like watching a train-wreck as to where this might go. Apparently, if he gets near his daughters, SIL or MIL, he's going to try to seduce them. And apparently, he can't resist if he gets the opportunity to be near them. So with no staying away from these important people, yeah, it's a train wreck and I can't turn away. I suppose the tension is really this: will he get resolution before his life is in the toilet, or will Adam prove to be the ultimate evil (even after death)? Oh, and sooner or later, victim or not, he's going to get booted from his university position if he keeps f'ing the students.

Crazy.... and I'm hooked and can't turn away.

vanyevanye7 months ago

So apparently Allen is an idiot, or his programming is expanding, to including telling people he shouldn't be (ie, Lisa, & Anna) about his condition, so he can get laid.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

The story is kind of crazy, but at the same time, it feels like it started with standard Lit story guidelines, and then basically started backfilling all of the "How in the world would it make sense for people to act this way? Why would he stay with her when she's out pulling trains of college guys, and then rather than admit it, she sets him up? Who would deal with that level of dishonesty and distrust, even after all those years? Why is she suddenly a slut?"

.

Mind control. The answer is mind control. At least it's showing some internally consistent logic. And as crazy as it is, it's hella entertaining.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms7 months ago

I wonder if Ivy and Allen end up creating a consenting sex cult as reprogramming goes awry? Do Julie and the dean give professional and police cover? How crazy does this get? Then again, maybe the programming is successful and everyone stabilizes at a more sexy 'normal'. Stay tuned! Thanks for the fun story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm still enjoying the story. A few things I wonder about: it's now reached the point where I'm curious if the issue of Allen being used will be addressed. It's one thing for stuff to "just happen" but at this point there's definitely several women taking advantage of the situation and even using him against what his will would be without the programing and doing so knowingly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Something will have to be done. Allen is becoming self destructive and predatory. He means well, as he always has, but his programming is coming to dominate his personality. It can't continue this way.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

Allen is in a true no win situation with his programming condition. It’s great that he has Tina working to create a reprogramming program and hopefully working with Ivy and the Law Enforcement they maybe able to help some of the victims. Getting the VR goggles might be the answer for Allen. However, there will be a lot of sad women that won’t be able to enjoy Allen’s talents. He is likely luck that he got interrupted while seducing Claire. Thank You and looking forward to reading more of the future chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES