Camping Exposure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't going to...I mean, I wouldn't." Claire started to protest.

"Oh honey. It's fine. He told me that you watched the videos and what you asked him, after the meeting. I presume you saw him naked in the videos and were curious. I get it. He's got an above average dick, and when he uses it, well, I don't know any woman that's ever gone away less than satisfied."

She looked at Sue curiously. "You really don't mind, do you?"

Sue shrugged. "Honey, I have to live with him checking out every woman he walks past. I'm programmed to not blame him, and to forgive him, even if he beds a woman right in front of me. Does it bother me that he does it? Some. But, I also know it's my fault, not his. I can't punish him for what I caused."

"I see." She answered, though I wasn't sure she really did understand. "So, the kitchen is the other direction." She said, stepping out of the bathroom and walking out of the bedroom. She led us across the living room, which didn't look like it was frequently used, and into a large kitchen. "Feel free to use it any way you want. There's a maid that comes in daily to clean, so if you spill, no big deal. The basement stairs are behind the sliding barn door in the living room. Laundry is down there, as well as the den and what my husband called the playroom."

"The playroom?"

She rolled her eyes. "He swore up and down that someday he was going to build something to tie me to, but it never happened."

"You wanted to be tied up?"

"Let's say it was a fantasy, but I wasn't quite sure I really trusted him to not do something stupid, like invite his friends over, while he had me tied up, naked. He seemed to enjoy talking about showing me off, and, well, you could see by the windows, that it wasn't all just talking."

"No?"

"Uh uh. The curtains in the bathroom? Those didn't get put up until after he left, so I'm pretty sure that Charles enjoyed watching me soak in the tub and shower on multiple occasions."

"Well, I can see why the neighbor would enjoy looking." I said with a grin. "So far, what I see is pretty good looking."

Claire blushed again. "I'll let you two get settled in. I need to finish my workout and then get a shower. If I don't see you tonight, sleep well. I'm usually up by about six-thirty, but feel free to sleep in as long as you want."

"Okay. Goodnight." Sue said, taking me by the hand and holding me back, as Claire walked out of the kitchen. "How about you just hold me for a while? I could really use that."

"Sure." I agreed, letting her pull me by the hand to the living room. She let me sit on the sofa and then found the light switches, turning the living room lights off, the room illuminated only by the light coming down the hall from the workout room, and the moonlight making its way in the large living room windows. She sat down next to me and curled up, laying half on my lap, half off, facing me.

"I'm sorry this happened." She whispered.

"It wasn't exactly your fault. I had no idea he was involved in Adam's death. If I had, I wouldn't have let you try and catch him. Hell, he almost killed you."

"And you." She whispered. "I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

"Me either. As hard as all this has been, I still love you so much. Losing you would be devastating."

"What are we going to do? We can't keep going through life like this."

"This was different. I think he intentionally didn't trigger you. I think he wanted you to know what he was doing to you. He's a sadistic bastard."

"I wonder if he thought up the wire on the dick thing for Adam. I mean, paid killers don't waste time with things like that, do they?"

"I don't know any killers for hire, but if I was doing the job, I'd want it quick and clean. I wouldn't want to make it any more complicated than it has to be, or it might leave something behind that could implicate me."

"Well, that wasn't quick or clean."

"No. He wanted it to look like whoever killed Adam, did it because he was an angry spouse of one of the women, or maybe one or more of the women themselves. Using ropes from our garage would definitely throw suspicion a long way from him."

"Except he was arrogant enough to tell me he did it, and what he was going to do to you. I'm glad you talked me into getting the streaming model camera. If you hadn't, he'd have gotten away with it again."

"I think I need to take a few days off and spend it with you. I need to be here to protect you."

"I know. You feel guilty about not being there today. It wasn't your fault. If you had been there, who would have come looking for me? They'd have eventually injected me because I was starting to fight back, as it wore off. Then I wouldn't be here at all. So, in a way, you were exactly where you needed to be when I needed you most."

"But those boys. They raped you."

"Honey, it isn't any different than any other time I've been banged by a bunch of guys, except this time I knew what was happening."

"And that doesn't make it different?"

She shrugged and pulled herself against me, hugging me tightly before whispering. "I was afraid it would be different for you."

"It's alright. Maybe it's a good thing that he programmed us to stay together and forgive each other."

"Maybe." She whispered, I held her like that for some time, before she fell asleep in my arms. It took a little effort, and I was darn sure she woke up and just pretended to stay asleep, but I got up with her in my arms and carried her to the bed. I lay her down, undressed her, kissed her softly all over her body and then undressed myself. I had to go pee, so I headed across the hall to the bathroom.

While I was in there taking care of business, I could hear the rhythmic thump, thump, of some kind of machine in the workout room. I could also hear her breathing in the otherwise silent house. I couldn't resist, and padded softly down the hall to peek into the room. She was sitting on a rowing machine, her body naked from the waist up. Back and forth she moved, letting her legs bend and then straightening them again as she pulled the handle. She had on a pair of earphones, so I was pretty sure she didn't hear me, and her focus was forward, rather than on the doorway. I stepped silently into the room and walked to where she was working the machine. It wasn't until I was standing behind her, naked, that I realized she was looking directly into the mirrored wall, watching me watch her.

I stood there for long seconds, looking down at her, as she pulled back and then moved forward, sweat beading up on her body and turning into little trickles that ran down, around and between her very sexy, very firm looking, C cup breasts. Her nipples had grown hard, as I watched, as had my dick. The longer I stood there, the hornier I got. I grasped my dick and began to stroke it slowly, in time with her strokes of the machine, imagining that each time she slid forward, she was sliding onto my shaft.

She stroked forward, let go of the handle, and slowly stroked back again, extending her legs. She twisted around and reached for my hand, grasping it and pulling me toward her. She pulled, until I stepped over her, straddling her as she sat on the machine, her face at almost the perfect level to fuck her mouth. She sat, looking up at me. I smiled back down and aimed my dick at her mouth, leaning toward her slowly. She looked down at my engorged head and opened her mouth. I had to move my feet to keep from falling over, and did, making my dick move side to side before I could push my hips toward her. She let me slip my dick into her mouth, and then she closed her lips around me. I began to move my hips, not far, but far enough to slide a portion of my dick in and out of her mouth. I felt her tongue teasing under my head as I pushed it in and out of her mouth.

She reached up and toyed with my balls, while I fucked her hot, wet mouth, working myself closer and closer, to the orgasm that had been rising and falling all evening. Now it was rising, rushing toward the pinnacle of its existence. In and out I thrust, my head almost dipping into her throat with each plunge, as I started to lose the ability to restrain the length of my strokes. In and out I drove, closing my eyes and groaning loudly, as I rested a hand on her head, keeping her from pulling back, as I drove my cock head fully into her throat.

She finally moved a hand to my thigh and forced me back enough to get my dick out of her mouth, leaving her gasping for breath. She grabbed my dick and began stroking my saliva coated appendage furiously. She leaned toward me and engulfed just my head with her lips, sucking it for a few moments before she opened her mouth and tilted her head back. She stuck her tongue out at my dick and looked up at me as she frantically stroked my dick.

"Uh." I grunted quietly, as my body jerked and spewed the first shot of white cream out at her, hitting her in the face. I stood there, my body jerking and spasming as I emptied my load onto her face and tongue. She finally slowed her strokes and leaned to me again, closing her mouth around my head and shaft. I stood panting as she sucked and licked the remaining cum from me. Only when I had softened enough, that she couldn't easily suck me any longer, did she let go.

Without a word, she pushed me back, allowing herself room to get up. She stood, my cum, still on her face, and took my hand. She pulled me to the chin-up bar and let go of my hand. She jumped up to grasp the bar, and then pulled herself up right in front of me. She stuck her legs out in a wide Vee and then lowered herself until her legs hooked over my shoulders. "If you want my shorts off, feel free." She whispered.

I grinned at her and waited for her to pull herself up again. She held herself up on the bar, her chin above the bar and her legs sticking straight down. I reached for her shorts and pulled them down, along with the underwear she had on. I pulled it all down to her ankles, and then had to untie and take off her shoes, to get her shorts off.

She spread her legs again and lowered herself to rest her legs on my shoulders. She hooked her legs over my shoulders and pulled me toward her, until I was right under the bar. Now my shoulders were taking most of her weight, and her pussy was in my face. I reached for her tight little butt cheeks and squeezed them, as I pulled her pussy closer to my face. She had nice full lips, with a pleasant amount of inner lip protruding, though at the moment it was pressed tightly to her full lips, from her spandex pants; the only hair on her crotch a tiny patch, very low on her mound, almost designed to let her pants ride low enough to almost show her pussy, without showing any curls. I looked up at her tits and then her face.

"Sexy. No tan lines?"

"I like to tan in the nude." She answered huskily.

"I bet the neighbors like that."

"At least one or two do, when I feel particularly naughty. Sometimes I'll even use one of my toys on myself out there to tease them."

"Show them what they'll never get to have?"

"One could if he wanted to, but he knows the price."

"And that is?"

"His wife has to come with him, naked."

"You are naughty." I agreed, leaning my face into her pussy and licking her lips.

"So are you." She moaned softly, as I licked her slit again, spreading her lips slightly and tasting her tangy juices. "Oh my, yes."

I licked up her lips over and over, teasing my tongue as deep into her as I could, and then sliding it up her lips until I found her clit again. She moaned louder as I worked my tongue up and down her slit, pushing her orgasm along toward a nice climax. She held herself upright with the bar, but most of her weight was on my shoulders. I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as I licked, her climax slowly approaching, like a stranger in the night. Inching closer and closer, but not too fast. I didn't want it to be fast. I wanted it to be enjoyable.

I almost missed the signs, moments before she climaxed, her legs stiffening and her arms trembling slightly. Then she spasmed, much like I had, her whole body jerking, as I flicked my tongue across her clit one last time. I could feel her juices leaking down my chin to drip on my chest, as her orgasm pushed her juices out at me. I looked up at her face, her expression one of ecstasy, as I continued to tease her clit and keep her climax running as long as possible.

She suddenly spread her legs wide and lowered herself down in front of me, her sweat covered body sliding against mine as she lowered herself slowly. I felt her thighs clamp around my again hard cock, as she reached the lowest point of her hang. She dropped the last few inches to the ground, jamming my cock against her sopping wet pussy. She stood there for long seconds, panting, her tits rubbing my chest, as my shaft pressed against her wet lips. She swallowed and stepped back, looking down at my dick, as she leaned back against the mirrored wall.

I reached out and gently turned her, turning her to face the wall. I pulled her hips back and grasped my cock, rubbing my head up and down her slit as soon as she started to bend over. She looked at me in the mirror, her hands planted on the mirror for balance, as I pressed my engorged head into her. "Ohmygod." She whispered, as my fat shaft slipped into her still sensitive pussy. It seemed like her insides could feel me sliding into her, and spasmed several times around me.

I started to rock my hips, pushing my dick in and out of her hot wet depths. She moaned in pleasure, but continued to watch my face, as I watched her firm tits, hanging down only slightly, wiggle and bounce with each impact of my body against her bare ass. I thrust harder, feeling my desire for her growing quickly, my desire to pump her full of my cum, racing to catch up with the sensations of her incredible pussy around my shaft. In and out I thrust, hard, making her grunt and pant, as her orgasm began to return, renewed by the new sensations. "Oh God! Coming!" She squeaked, in a high pitch voice, as her pussy began to spasm around me. I thrust harder, jamming my head all the way to the end of her spasming vagina.

"Uh. Fuck!" I grunted, as my body jerked. My hips thrust my cock fully into her and began to unload, deep inside her. Over and over my body jerked, pumping cum into her, until there was nothing left to give. We stood there, both of us panting, enjoying the afterglow of our tryst. Finally, after several long minutes, my dick softened enough to slip from her on its own, uncorking a small gush of our combined cum, dripping from her pussy to the rubberized mat.

"Been a long time since I've seen that." She said, watching her pussy leaking in the mirror in front of her.

"Hope it was worth the price of admission." I joked.

"Oh lord yes." She breathed. She pushed off the mirror and turned in my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling our bodies together. "I'm not in the market for another man in my life, but if I was, I can assure you, that one that fucks like you, would be a serious consideration."

"I aim to please."

"You aim just fine."

"I better go take a shower and get to bed with Sue."

"Why not shower with me?"

"I could."

"You should."

"Is this what you planned, when you invited us to stay with you?"

"Actually, something along these lines, is what I planned to do in that conference room, if we hadn't been walked in on. You needing a place to stay, well, it was just perfect timing."

"And it doesn't bother you that you're the head of the sexual assault task force, and you wanted me to have sex with you, during work hours, in a conference room, in direct opposition to all the university policies? I mean, technically, you could be considered my boss."

"Touché." She stepped back and pulled me by the hand. "But a shower is perfectly innocent, isn't it?"

"It could be." I agreed, as I let her pull me to her bathroom. The shower seemed even larger once I was in it. She had two massive rain heads showering down on us, from above. It was indeed, like standing in a gentle rain, two of the long rectangular heads raining down on us. She used a flowery smelling soap to begin to lather me, handing me the bottle to return the favor. We spent long enough in the shower that my dick was once again hard, which surprised her.

"Hard again?"

"Miracles of medicine." I said with a crooked grin. "I take what amounts to a Viagra pill once a day."

"Just for sex?"

"Uh uh. For my heart. But so far, I can't complain about the side effects."

"Neither can I!" she said, as she grasped my cock with both hands and stroking it. "Tell me, would you have? Taken me on that table, if someone hadn't stopped you? Told you no?"

I grinned and took her hand, pulling her soapy body out from under the water. I pulled her to the counter with the two sinks, lifted her butt onto it and then spread her legs. I stepped between her legs and rubbed my head against her lips, and then between them. "Just like this." I whispered, as I pushed my cock into her, still sopping wet pussy.

"Oh God yes!" She panted, as I started to stroke in and out of her. "Ohhhh my, it feels so good. Make me come again. Please make me come again."

"That's the whole idea." I breathed, pushing her chest back until she was leaning against the mirror. I leaned my face down and sucked one of her hard nipples into my mouth, as I continued to stroke my fat shaft in and out of her. Her moans grew louder as I worked in and out of her, again excited pussy, my strokes smashing the base of my cock into her clit with each thrust. The effect was to drive her orgasm quickly up the slope to climax, and then over the edge. I felt her body trembling and jerking as she climaxed around my cock, the extra tightness of her spasming pussy taking me with her. I let go of her nipple, then arched my back to force my cock as far into her as I could, while my body pumped what little cum was left, into her depths.

We stayed there, coupled together, my cock softening inside her, but not falling out, as she held me tightly to her with her heels. As our breathing finally eased, she let me slip from her and then, slip her off the counter. I pulled her back to the shower, where we washed each other again. Cleaned and satisfied for the moment, I was able to walk away without starting another round. I pulled a towel from the rack and dried myself as I walked from her bathroom. I stood in the guest room, toweling the last of the water off and then climbed onto the bed, snuggling up against my wife's back.

"Was she good?" Sue whispered in the dark.

"Not bad."

"If you could change to only want sex with me again, would you?"

"In a heartbeat!" I whispered back. She pulled my hand from her breast, up to her mouth and kissed it, and then clutched it between her breasts.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

"Even after today?"

"I'd love you no matter what."

"I'm glad." She whispered. She stayed silent until we both fell asleep.

---o---

The sun was already peeking in the bedroom window when I woke. Sue was still asleep, her back and butt pressed against mine as we slept, we were facing opposite directions, which wasn't uncommon for us. I slipped out of bed and the bedroom, closing the door behind me, before I padded across the hall to the bathroom. I could hear soft music down the hall, and after taking care of business, I walked silently down the hall, across the living room and into the huge eat-in kitchen. Claire was standing at the sink doing some dishes, looking out the back window at the back yard, standing completely naked. Just watching her going about a normal task, with nothing on, had my dick growing. I stepped silently across the tile in my bare feet and gently rested my hands on her hips.