Camping Exposure Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In some ways I was disappointed that the show had ended, and made a mental note to discuss appropriate Zoom etiquette. I saw the computer bounce, as she apparently sat on the bed, but couldn't really see anything of her. Just the bedspread and the wall of her bedroom. I saw the computer move a bit and then, there, again, along one side of the image was a portion of a mirror, this one, over what appeared to be a small dresser. In the small slice of the mirror, I could see her reclined on the bed, wrapped in the towel she had put on in the shower. As I watched she opened the towel and laid the ends on the bed beside her. I could see her whole body, almost like looking through a window, as she lay on the bed and began to play between her legs. It didn't take much imagination, to know she was stroking her pussy, her free hand moving to her small firm boobs, twisting and pulling on her hard nipples. She lay that way, teasing herself for several minutes, before she moved her feet, lifting her knees so that her feet were now closer to her butt. She looked to the side and reached her free hand out, coming back with a very obvious article.

The flesh colored dick, was at least as large as mine, maybe even a little bigger. She picked up a tube of what I guessed was lubricant, and drizzled some on it, then laid the tube aside. She wrapped her hand around the dildo and rubbed up and down it's length. She moved her hands and in the triangular gap between her bent knee and the bed, I could see her aim the dildo at her pussy, and then slowly push it in. I didn't need sound to know how good it felt, her arched back and open mouth, made that part perfectly clear. She settled back on the bed and started to push the device in and out of herself. I couldn't resist reaching under the table and stroking myself as I watched her. She lifted her legs, her pussy, now almost visible to me, as she continued to plunge it in and out of her pussy, the dildo glistening in the light of the bedroom, from both the lube and her own juices. I continued to watch, as she worked the flesh colored dick in and out, the both of us definitely growing closer and closer to climax together.

"Oh fuck." I groaned, as my body suddenly jerked and I felt myself start to shoot cum up from my dick under the table. My cock, and me with it, jerked several times, as I squirted, my cum, out on the floor below me, leaving me flushed and panting.

"Are you okay professor?" One of the students asked, apparently watching me online.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry. Just had a Charlie horse in my leg." I lied. quickly. "You were saying?"

"Actually, I was asking if you thought the dollar being displaced as the standard currency, was going to be a good or bad thing for our economy?"

"I see. Um. Well, to be frank, I don't think it's going to happen. There are some international groups that would like it to happen, to reduce our influence, in particular China, who would like to take it over, but, um, shit. I lost my train of thought." I said, as I watched the young woman pulling her left nipple with her fingers as she plunged the dildo in and out of herself. "Sorry. Um. I was saying I didn't think it would work out as well as they wanted."

"I see. Okay." She answered, clearly not satisfied with my answer, even though my brain wasn't working quite well enough to formulate anything better, with my dick still leaking cum and twitching.

I looked at the clock in the corner of my screen. "I think we'll call it a day there." I said still trying to gather myself. "Tomorrow, same way. I'll send the link before class. Miss Espers, would you stay on please? Everyone else, have a great day."

I watched as the screens clicked off, one by one, slowly diminishing to only about three active users. "Miss Espers, would you please turn your laptop so I can see you?"

It took a few moments before her face showed up in the window, and it un-muted, though it didn't turn to show her. "Yes professor?" She asked innocently.

"Turn your computer so I can see you." I repeated.

She hesitated and then slowly turned the computer until it showed her sitting cross legged on the bed, her body wrapped in the towel from the shower. "Yes Professor?"

"Was that fun?"

"What?"

"I saw what you were doing in the mirror. I know you did it on purpose. I wanted to know, was it fun?"

"I. Um. You saw me?"

"I did."

She blushed and looked down at her lap. "Sorry."

"For what? Am I hollering at you?"

"Well, um. Uh, not exactly."

"It wasn't appropriate for class. But I don't see any reason that I should holler at you for it. I mean, if you WANT the boys in the class to see you naked, just do it. Just flash it all. Or aren't you brave enough?"

"Brave enough?"

"I take it you did this on a dare or something?"

"Sort of."

"Well, stand up and take the towel off for me."

"DO WHAT?"

"Come now. We both know the dare was about trying to tease me. You succeeded, but now I want more. You had to expect that, didn't you?"

"Well, sorta, but that doesn't mean I want to do more."

"Why not? You don't think I'm going to enjoy looking at you that way?"

"I, um, I'm not sure."

"I enjoyed what you did show. Why wouldn't I enjoy more? How about it, Miss Wilkins. I know you're still on, listening. I'd be willing to bet that you're the instigator of this little challenge?"

"Me?" I heard her say, even though her video was turned off.

"Why else would you be hanging on to see what happens?"

"I was just, um, making sure everything was alright."

"Uh huh. Turn your video on Miss Wilkins." It took a moment, but her camera turned on. She was sitting in a room, it looked like alone. "So? Was this your idea? Challenge her to flash me during class?" I could tell by the sudden blush, visible even over video, that I had hit the nail on the head. "I see. And what is it you hoped to gain?"

"I, um, I don't know."

"No? Well, tell you what. You started this, so you can join her. You can stand up and strip for me."

"WHAT? WHY?"

"I find it interesting that you want to know why, but didn't answer with a resounding no. The why is simple. I don't allow bullying in my class, and daring another student to do something like that, well, to me, that shows that you really don't appreciate her feelings very much. So, why don't you do what you dared her to do. You flash me your body and make yourself climax for me."

"But professor!?"

"Did you dare her to do it?"

"Well, yes."

"And did she?"

"Mostly."

"Then I think it's only fair that you join her."

"But I dared HER!"

"And she did it. Now you get to as well."

"But."'

"Unless you want to do it in person."

"Um, no! I don't think I want to do that."

"Well then?" With a huff, she stood up and began undressing, taking off her shirt first, then her skirt. She stood in the frame, her bra and panties still on, clearly hoping I'd stop her. "Well?" She rolled her eyes and huffed again, before reaching behind her. She unclipped the bra and took it off, replacing the lacy cups with one hand and arm. She dropped the bra on the floor and then used her free hand to try and wiggle her tiny bikini style panties down. I got a couple nice flashes of her trimmed brown curls before she was able to get her panties to slide down her legs on their own, leaving her hand free to cover her crotch.

"There."

"Uh uh. Hands in the air."

"But!"

"Hands in the air. The more you protest the longer I'll make you stand that way."

"Oh fuck. Fine!" She huffed a third time. She moved both hands, holding her hands and arms in the air for a few moments and then started to put them down.

"Uh uh. Keep em up till I say." She put her arms back up and stood there, staring at me. With a grin I pushed my chair back and stood up as well, my, again hard, dick pointing almost right at the camera. "You dared her hoping she'd get me to show her this, didn't you? Well, you paid the price of admission, so here you go."

"Fuck." She whispered, as I reached for my dick and slowly stroked my fat hard shaft.

"Everything you expected Miss Wilkins?"

"Oh, yeah." She said, as she moved her hands down. One hand moved to her crotch and slowly stroked her pussy lips, as she stared at me stroking my cock.

"Damn it's big." Miss Espers said, making the video change to the image of her, now standing completely naked with one foot resting on the edge of the bed, so the camera was looking up at the front of her body. She had her dildo back and was slowly pushing it in and out of her pussy, as she watched me stroking myself. "Um, when are you having office hours this week?" She asked breathlessly.

"You want to come feel it in person? Maybe even get a chance to sit on it?" I asked with a grin.

"Well, um," she said, stopping stroking the dick. "Can I?"

"I'll let you know when I'll be back on campus." I answered. "Thank you for the show, both of you. But I better get off, before I get off, if you know what I mean."

Miss Wilkins giggled, making the video click back to her. "I think we do."

"Very well." I answered, reaching down and sliding the mouse to the end meeting button and clicking it. Both video windows disappeared.

"Now that was fucking hot, but they aren't here and I am, so how about putting that to use in me?" Carlotta asked, as she stepped to the table. She turned to face it and bent over. "You've been poking that into me just enough all day to keep me simmering like a hot kettle. I think it's time you let off the steam!"

Hell, how could I refuse that? I stepped behind her and rubbed my engorged mushroom head up and down her wet pussy lips. I nestled my head into the entrance to her depths and pushed into her, driving my dick several inches into her, just like I had been doing all day, when she bent over in front of me. I worked my hips, pushing myself in and out of her until my shaft and her lips were lubricated with her juices. Unlike the other times I'd been in her today, this time I was staying until we were both done. I grasped her hips and started to slide in harder, driving my engorged head against the end of her vagina, making her grunt with each stroke.

"Oh fuck, you feel good!" She moaned loudly.

"Uh huh." I answered, as I looked over to see Sue walking into the room. She was still naked, as she had been all day, from the same kind of play that I had been doing with Carlotta.

"Not waiting for me?" She asked, with a crooked little grin.

"Didn't know you were interested." I answered honestly, as she stepped to the table and crawled onto it. I was glad that Claire had a sturdy kitchen table, as Sue moved herself on it, so her legs were spread around Carlotta with her face inches from my wife's pussy. "I bet you know what to do with this." She cooed softly at Carlotta, as she scooted herself closer.

"Think you can handle it?" Carlotta asked with a grin. "I bet I make you come, before he does."

"I'll take that challenge." Sue whispered, as Carlotta lowered her face to her pussy and began to lick my wife's soft lips. "You have no idea how turned on it makes him to see someone licking me, and sticking her tongue into me."

"You saying that I might get his load, before I make you come?" Carlotta asked, lifting her face from my wife momentarily. "What do I get if I make you climax first?"

"What'd you want?"

"To sleep with him tonight, all night, with as much sex as he can give me."

"You don't want to go home to your husband?"

"I'll just tell him I'm working late. Wouldn't be the first time I spent the night here."

"Oh?"

"We can talk about it later. I have a pussy to make climax first." She said, as she lowered her face back to my wife's pussy.

I watched Sue's face, as Carlotta expertly worked her clit with her tongue, one finger pushing in and out of her pussy at the same time.

"You're gonna have to do better than that." Sue panted, as she looked at me fucking the maid's hot pussy. "Cuz I can see that he's getting closer and closer to filling that tight little pussy of yours."

"In that case," Carlotta mumbled.

I watched Sue's eyes grow to the size of saucers, moments before she cried out in surprise. "OHHHHH FUCK!" She cried a few moments later, as her whole body began to tremble and shake. Carlotta pulled her face from my wife's pussy as she began to squirt juices out at Carlotta's face, allowing me to see just what she had done. She had one finger stuffed in Sue's pussy, and another stuffed into her back door, both fingers stroking in and out of her, as she pushed her hand back and forth frantically. "OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Sue cried, as Carlotta pushed her orgasm even higher, by allowing her thumb to rub her clit while her two fingers plunged in and out of her openings.

"Jesus." I grunted, as the surprise of the situation struck me. My body jerked hard, jamming my cock into Carlotta.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed, as my cock surged, my cum, deep into her, filling the slight space around my cock that her pussy would allow. She stopped stroking my wife and stood, trembling and shuddering as she climaxed on my surging cock. "That's what I wanted. Oh God yes. That's exactly what I wanted." She panted, as she lay down on the table, her hand not out of my wife and moving down to stroke her own pussy. "Fuck that was perfect. Absolutely ass fucking perfect. And the best part? I get to have you fuck me alllll night!"

"How is that?" I heard Claire ask, from the living room as she stood looking at us, completely naked. "I thought I'd join the party, but it looks like I'm too late."

"Claire!" I gasped, pulling my still twitching cock from Carlotta. "You're home!"

"I am. Now, what's this about Carlotta having you all night?"

"I bet Sue that I could make her come, before he came in me. I won." Carlotta panted. "But I'm not against sharing, like last time."

"Mmmmmm. That was fun, wasn't it? That poor pizza guy could barely walk out, in the morning."

"You fucked the pizza delivery guy?" Sue asked, with raised eyebrows. "Aren't you worried about someone finding out and ruining your reputation?"

"What's to ruin? I'm single. I can fuck who I want, when I want, and if the board thinks they're going to restrain me from that, well, they've already been told, in no uncertain terms, just how badly the law suit for sexual discrimination would look."

"They've tried?"

"They suggested that I be more, demure, in my sexual encounters. I told them to bend over and fuck themselves, because I know damn well, at least three of them have had sex outside their marriages, and attacking a single woman, over her personal sexual desires, on her own time, wouldn't fly very well once that all came to light. As long as I'm not banging my staff or students, they don't have a legal leg to stand on. Now, how about we order some dinner in, and see just how many orgasms that cock of yours can give to three women?"

"Three?"

"I wouldn't think of excluding your incredibly beautiful and sexy wife. Would you?"