Camping Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first reaction was to say no. After this afternoon and the tease she gave me, I wasn't sure I wanted to risk that again, and then my wife's comment about taking them along came back to me. "You just want to ride along?"

"Pretty much."

I took about two breaths while considering it. I still didn't know why my wife thought it would be appropriate to take a strange woman alone on the boat with me, but then, it was HER idea, not mine. "What the hell. Why not?" I answered.

She grinned broadly at me. "Great! Can you give me a minute to grab a few things?"

"Sure. It'll take me a minute to get the boat untied. If you're there by the time I'm ready to shove off-"

"I'll be there!" she interrupted, turning to dash back to her camper.

I headed down to the boat and by the time I had gotten the engine started and the boat untied from the shore mooring lines I had set, she was running down the hill, one hand holding her large, floppy hat in place and the other holding a small cloth bag. Her big, maybe 32D or DD tits bouncing wildly in the tiny yellow bikini with each running step. I stood and held onto the boat as she bounded down the hillside toward me, her boobs flopping so wildly in the top that one triangle gave up trying to corral the sexy mounds and slipped down under her breast while the other slipped enough to expose her whole areola and nipple.

She slowed to a fast walk as she approached me. I did my best not to stare at her tits as she walked up to me while I held a hand out to help her climb up onto the deck of my boat. She walked to one of the bench seats under the shade canopy and flopped down, setting down her bag and moving her hands to readjust her top over her exposed boobs as if nothing had happened. I pushed off the boat and climbed in myself, realizing that something had happened and the bulge in my shorts was going to be quite noticeable as I walked past her to get to the drivers seat. I immediately regretted my choice to forgo underwear in the name of staying cooler, now that my half hard dick was tenting the front of my thin shorts out significantly.

Well, if she could ignore her exposed breasts almost in front of my face as she climbed into the boat, I could ignore what I was showing off as I stepped past her and sat in the drivers seat. Sitting, though, seemed to make the tenting even more obvious, and the smirk on her face told me it hadn't gone unnoticed.

"So, where are we headed?" she asked as I backed the boat out into the cove I had anchored in and then dropped into gear to head toward the main lake channel.

"A ways up past the bridge," I answered as I motored us slowly down the no-wake cove.

"Is it a long way?"

"A few miles. About ten minutes or so," I answered as we slowly eased down the length of the cove from almost the very end, where I'd had to anchor to be close to my camp site.

The seat she had settled on was a six foot long bench seat with padded back sections and padded ends that made for a comfortable place to lie down, fully or partially, as well as sit in a number of different ways. She looked around and adjusted where she was sitting so she could lean back against the angled padded side toward the bow of the boat, letting her stick her legs out toward the stern as she laid them on the long bench. "So, I guess you liked the view?" she asked.

"Huh?"

"The view of the girls bouncing out? You liked the view?"

"I, um... I didn't really notice," I lied.

"Uh-huh. And you just always get excited when you go out on the boat?"

I couldn't help but blush. "Well, maybe I did notice a little."

"Honey, if that's a little notice, what would you do if you saw more than a little?"

"I don't think we should find out," I answered as I opened the throttle up a bit further, having almost reached the line of no-wake buoys.

"You don't?"

"I'm quite sure my wife wouldn't approve," I answered over the wind, as the boat picked up speed, finally passing the buoys. I cranked the throttle almost to full power and turned the boat into a long sweeping curve to head up the lake toward the bridge. "Besides, didn't you say you just wanted to come for the boat ride?"

"I am just riding," she answered over the twenty-five mile an hour wind. "But if you need to fix that, I won't tell."

I looked at her and then, with a quiet sigh to myself, I slipped my hand into my shorts and fixed my uncomfortably bent dick so that it could straighten out. She grinned as I fixed myself and after I had, she teased the yellow triangles of her top down under her boobs with her free hand, one hand busy holding her hat in place against the wind. She sat with her back to the front of the boat and her front facing me, both extremely good looking boobs completely exposed to me and any other boater that might get close enough, though none were at the moment. She shifted her right leg up off the bench seat and laid it on the back of the bench so her legs were partly spread. As if that weren't spread enough, she shifted her left leg to let her foot rest on the deck, spreading herself even wider.

It was almost impossible for me to not notice that the crotch of her tiny yellow bikini had grown dark from moisture. It had barely covered her pussy to start with, and seemed to be showing even more as the fingers of her right hand gently stroked the yellow material.

"Do you enjoy doing that?" I called to her after watching her for almost five minutes.

"Do what? Play with myself?"

"No, tease guys! That's what you're doing right? Teasing me for a reaction?"

"I do like teasing. It makes me horny as hell to tease a guy."

"Even showing off like that?"

"I'm not showing much. If I did what I wanted, I'd already be naked."

"Out here in public?"

"Especially out in public. I love the way it makes my pussy all juicy and tingly when I flash someone, especially if I know they're looking and getting turned on too."

"How do you know I'm getting turned on?" I asked.

In answer, she moved her fingers from where she was stroking herself to her right hip. She pulled the little bow there and untied it before moving to her left hip. In a few moments she was lifting her butt of the bench seat and pulling the bikini bottom off. She tucked it into the space between her hip and the back of the bench seat so it didn't blow away and then went back to stroking her pussy, this time teasing her bare pussy and lips. She had full, round lips, completely shaved, with a modest amount of inner labia protruding. She let her finger stroke up her lips gently, and then a little more firmly, letting it split her lips apart, exposing her wet, pink insides to me. "In answer to your question, I can tell because you have a very distinct wet spot on the front of your shorts where you're leaking some of that delicious precum."

I glanced down at my lap and sure as shit, there was a growing wet spot on the front of my shorts where my head was pressed against it.

"Go ahead. Pull it out. Let me see it."

"You want me to pull my dick out?"

"You don't have to do anything, just let me see it. You've been teasing me with it all day, just covered up. Let me see it so I can climax."

"You're serious?"

"Totally," she answered as she pushed her finger into herself, pushing it in to the second knuckle. She watched me and waited, slowly stroking her finger in and out of herself.

I'd done a lot of things over the years. I'd jacked myself off in front of my wife a few times in our younger years, and allowed a co-worker to suck me off one time, so I didn't see this as any worse, and in some ways, not nearly as bad as that last thing. The boat steering didn't need my hands on it go keep going straight, so I let go of the wheel and undid the front of my pants. In for a penny, in for a pound, I worked my shorts down over my butt without standing up and let my shorts slide down to my ankles, leaving me essentially naked, since I didn't have a shirt on due to the heat.

"Oh fuck. It's so much bigger than I expected!" She gasped as I wrapped my hand around it and began to slowly stroke myself in time with her finger going in and out of her pussy. I had to reach over and ease the throttle back, since we were almost to the fishing hole, and finally just dropped it into neutral, leaving us floating about hundred feet from the shoreline I planned on fishing. Without the wind blowing the sound away, I could hear her pussy squish each time she pushed, now two, fingers in and out of herself. "Oh shit. Let me see you come. Let me see you come all over me."

"You want me to do what?"

"Come over here and squirt it all over me. I know you have to be getting close. I promise I won't touch or anything. Just come over here and squirt it all over my tits." I hesitated a few moments and then decided, what the hell. It couldn't really hurt anything, could it? I got up and shuffled over to stand next to her, stroking my leaking dick as I watched her stuffing her fingers into her pussy. "Oh god yes. I wanna come when you do. I'm so close. Make yourself come on me. Please! I want to see it squirting all over me."

"You're not going to have to wait long." I grunted as I felt the warmth and urgency rushing from my groin through my body. I held onto the bimini cover frame with one hand to steady myself and stroked my cock with the other, pumping my hand along my length, my head disappearing into my hand with each stroke.

"That's it, honey. Do it. Come for me. Let me see you squirting your hot, sticky cum all over my tits. I know you want to. I know you've been watching them all weekend. Now's your chance. Come all over 'em." She moaned, lifting one breast with her hand so that her nipple almost touched the tip of my cock. I pushed my head down slightly and let my head rub back and forth across her nipple as I stroked myself, drawing a moan from her. "Oh god. Here It comes. I want you to come with me. I don't think I can wait any more. Ohhhhhh! OHHHHH FUCK YES!" she cried as her whole body began to shudder and tremble. I could see her pussy pumping juices out around her fingers onto the seat as she climaxed, the sight was enough to push me over the edge.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as I held my cock against her rock-hard nipple. The first squirt of pent-up cum surged out all over her right tit, squirting right past the left nipple that I was resting on, and landing on the side of her right breast. The second and third shots splattered partly on her tit and partly on her chin as she leaned down to try and catch some of my cum with her mouth. I aimed it toward her mouth and squirted the forth and fifth shots right into it, leaning closer to her until she could close her lips around my engorged head and suck the remaining shots into her mouth.

She moaned softly with my dick still in her mouth, sucking me dry as she rubbed my cum into her tits like lotion. She let my now-softening dick slip from her lips. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I promised I wouldn't touch, but when I tasted your cum, I had to have it all."

"It's alright. Nothing I haven't done before."

"Come in someone's mouth?"

"Yeah. Been quite a few years, but once, someone, not my wife, sucked me off."

"Mmmmmmm. Sexy. You'll have to tell me about it."

"Nothing much to tell. I wasn't supposed to, but I did. End result: my wife doesn't really trust me around women alone now."

"That explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Some of the looks she gave me the other day. As if she was worried I might be trying to seduce you."

"Yeah, well, some times people do stupid things. It was stupid when I did it, and I knew it was stupid, but I did it anyway. Kind of like this."

"Well, I promise not to tell if you don't. I mean, we really haven't done anything except play with ourselves in front of each other. Nothing really bad about that, is there?"

"I suppose not."

"So, you were going to show me how you fish?" she asked as my shrinking dick dripped a last little streamer of cum onto her boob.

"Yeah," I answered, stepping back and pulling my shorts up.

"You don't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Put your shorts back on. I'm willing to sit here like this, if you do."

"If I do what? Leave my shorts off? Someone might see."

"Is that a problem? It's not like there are a lot of boats going by or anything, and I'd kind of like to see it a bit longer."

I thought about it for a minute. I spent most of my time sitting down anyway. "Well, if you grab one of those towels out of the compartment by your leg, I'll use it to cover up if someone comes."

She grinned and opened the compartment and pulled out one of the swim towels I left in it. I laid it across my seat and sat down, pulling my shorts off my legs and leaving them on the floor by my seat. Then I got up and got my rods from the stern rod rack and rigged them out with the lures I'd be using. I put the boat back in gear and aimed it the right direction, then cast out both rods, putting one in each rear rod holder. Now all I had to do was to sit and let the boat idle along and steer it so I'd drag the baits across the changing depths of the lake bottom.

I had to admit, I'd never fished naked before, and it was kind of a turn on. So much so that by the time I had my rods out and the boat moving in the right direction, my dick was once again getting noticeably hard, something Abby clearly noticed as well. I settled in my chair and split my attention between Abby, stroking her nipples and pussy with her fingers, the rest of her bikini now lying on the seat, and the depth finder. She seemed to delight in teasing me, using her fingers to spread her lips and show me her bright pink insides and then push one or two fingers into herself, using them like a little dick to fuck herself, all the while looking at my cock and licking her lips hungrily.

I didn't want to cheat on my wife, but watching her was giving me serious thoughts about just stepping over to her and fucking the hell out of her, but I didn't. As the sun dipped closer and closer to the tree line, I I finally admitted that I was going to have to quit and head in before it got too dark, even though I'd much rather watch Abby playing with herself. When the final little sliver of the sun disappeared behind the tree tops on the horizon, I knew I only had another twenty minutes of daylight left. I began to break down my lines and put away my gear.

With everything stowed in only a few minutes, I started to put on my shorts, but was stopped by Abby again, daring me to go all the way back in as naked as she was. I expressed my concerns about someone in the campground seeing me naked and calling the park rangers on me, but she finally prevailed, saying all I needed to do was to wrap the towel around myself if I needed to. I agreed and stowed my shorts as well as her bikini in a compartment so they wouldn't blow away, and then headed back, running a bit slower than I had coming out. Though all I needed to do was follow the GPS track I had laid down on the way there, I was concerned about hitting another boat and wanted to give myself plenty of room to avoid it. As a result,we pulled into the cove at idle speed with darkness pretty well gripping the world around us.

I tied the boat off, dug out our clothes, and helped her down out of the boat onto the shoreline. She leaned to me, pressing her bare tits against my chest and kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispered. "That was fun. I think I need a shower now, though. Maybe you want to walk up, take one with me? I bet it'd feel nice to share a shower with me."

I chuckled. "I'd say yes, but I don't need to go that far. I have an outside shower wand that I can wash off with."

"Naked?"

"Um, no. I usually wear my swim suit."

"You do? That doesn't sound like fun."

"No, but it's safe, and I doubt my wife would approve of me showering naked in front of our kids."

"But she isn't here, and neither are your kids. I would if I had one of those."

"What? Shower naked out in the open?"

"I'm naked now, aren't I?"

"Yeah, but, well, who can see you down here in the dark? That's a lot different than right next to the camper where a car coming by might light you up."

She grinned. "Tell you what. Why don't you stay dressed just the way you are, and I'll come over in a little bit and you can wash off what you put on me, and I'll wash you off? Does that sound fun?"

"Out in the open?"

She leaned in toward me again, pressing her hard nipples into my chest and pressed her cheek to mine as she whispered, "That's part of the fun, isn't it? Hoping no one catches you in the act? Or maybe that they do?"

She pulled herself back from me and stepped past me, walking up the hill with her bikini and her little bag in her hand, her sexy ass wiggling with each step until it was too dark for me to see.

I shook my head and followed up the hill, the towel wrapped around my waist and my shorts in my hand. I hadn't ever tried showering naked like that, outside my trailer, and the idea was sort of exciting. I mean, there was almost no moon, it was late, there weren't very many campers to come by. Why not?

True to her word, Abby showed up at my trailer door about half an hour later, her body wrapped in a towel and two small bottles in her hand. "Well, here I am!"

"So you are," I said, stepping down out of the trailer and closing the door to throw us back into darkness. I'd intentionally left the outside lights all off and turned off everything inside that might shine on us as we stood near the outside kitchen area, where the hand shower was located. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked as I stopped and reached out to turn on the water.

"Oh yeah. More than ready," she answered me as the towel she had on flew past me to catch and land on the table that I used to hold the grill. I looked back at her, her nude body glowing slightly in the sliver of moonlight shining down on us.

"Um. Yeah, I guess you are," I agreed as I turned back to adjust the water temperature. I felt her tug my towel off and set it on the table with hers, leaving both of us standing completely naked. I turned back to face her, the spray nozel in my hand. "Well, where do you want to start?"

"Where do you usually start in a shower? Get wet, of course."

"Of course," I agreed a little nervously. I'd showered this way before, but never naked in the middle of a campground. Last night I actually had dropped my swim suit for a moment while I washed my privates, but it was only for a minute or so. I stepped closer to her and squeezed the handle on the spray nozzle, gently wetting her body as she slowly turned in front of me. When she was wet she reached for the nozzle and turned it on me, keeping the handle squeezed while she rained the water down on my front and then moved closer to me to let it shower down my back. She released the handle and reached past me, setting it on the small counter, her bare, wet tits pressing against my chest.

I could feel my dick already getting hard as she turned around and bent over, reaching down for her soap and shampoo, her ass pushing out at me, nestling my growing hardon between her thighs and against her pussy. She held herself bent over and wiggled slightly side to side to rub my hardening member against her lips, making me get hard all the faster. "Damn," I groaned softly, wanting to just reach down and run my fingers along her wet pussy.

"What was that?" she asked as she pulled her ass away and straightened.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything," I mumbled.

She just smiled, as if she knew exactly what was going through my mind, and handed me a small bottle. "Here, soap me up!"

I took the bottle from her and squirted some on my hand. I set the bottle on the table and reached for her breast, pausing before touching it. Even in the darkness, I could see and hear her sigh as she reached for my wrist and then pulled my hand to her breast. "You can't wash me if you're afraid to touch me."