Camping Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. I guess that's true." I began to rub my hand around her chest, spreading the soap and making it suds up, soon working both hands around her chest, cupping and rubbing her boobs and nipples before moving to her stomach and eventually down further. I squatted down to rub the soap up and down her legs, her body starting to dry already. I felt her reach past me, her pussy moving closer to my face as she grabbed the hose and sprayed more water on herself, letting it run down her legs to re-wet them. I stroked up and down both legs, and then cautiously let one hand slip between her legs and wash her pussy. Her lips were soft, warm, and wet, but definitely not the kind of wet from the hose. I could smell the scent of her excitement as I stroked my fingers on and over her pussy for several seconds.

I stood back up, reluctantly pulling my hand from between her legs, but knowing that I really needed to before I got carried away even more. She turned her back to me and I got more soap to wash her back and her butt, again, letting my hand slip between cheeks and then her legs, my fingers stroking her soft, hot lips, drawing a soft moan from her lips. I felt her hand find my wrist and pull it from between us, and around to her front again, pushing my hand down to her crotch. She let go of my wrist and covered my fingers with hers, curling them down to force my fingers between her lips again. She was still holding the hose with her other hand, and began to shower water down her chest and stomach, the water running down between her legs and over my fingers, once again teasing between her lips.

"Oh yessssss." She sighed softly as I stroked her clit, her, once again, free hand slipping between where we were pressed together to find my hard-on. She moved and wiggled herself to work my dick down between us until it stuck between her spread thighs. I could feel my own fingers rub on my dick as she pressed her ass and back tightly to me again in the dark. Her fingers found mine and coaxed my hand up from her crotch to her chest, encouraging me to play with her tits and nipples, which I did with both hands now.

She reached between her legs and her fingers pushed my dick up against her pussy lips. She aimed the water spray upwards at her pussy as well as my dick, showering both in the warm spray. She used two fingers to pull my engorged head up against her lips as she began to rock herself, my fat head and shaft pressed to her hard clit, her fingers sliding along my shaft as she rocked, to tease that incredibly perfect spot under my head.

"You do that and I'm going to come." I groaned as I pinched, pulled and twisted her nipples, my excitement growing quickly, between her attention and the spray of water tickling my balls and dick.

"Good. I want you to. I want you to come with me. I want to make both of us come," she moaned softly.

"You're doing a good job." I groaned ever so softly, her bare wet ass slapping lightly against my body as she rocked and moved her hips in front of me, her back staying glued to my chest, and her fingers continually stroking under my head. I could also feel the little streams of warm water from the nozzle pinging against both my engorged shaft pressed against her pussy, and my balls, the sensations pushing my orgasm closer and closer to climax. "Ohhhhh. Shit. I'm going to come." I groaned as I felt that urgency grow, that feeling in my dick that warned me I was going to unload in only a few more seconds. It was a feeling I'd felt enough times in my sixty years to know that there was going to be no stopping it if she kept going only a few more seconds.

"Me too." She panted. I grunted as my body spasmed, thrusting my hips toward he until my wet thighs slapped against her bare ass. I felt a surge of cum spurt out and saw it shoot at least two feet out into the night in front of us. "Fuck! Look at that! Ohhhh god yes!" She gasped as my second squirt of creamy, white cum lanced out into the grass in front of us. I felt her legs start to tremble as my third shot pushed forth, not nearly as hard as the first two, but enough to shoot out in front of us. She gasped as her orgasm overwhelmed her body, her hand no longer aiming the nozzle, actually allowing it to turn off. The two of us stood there, in the dark, exposed to the world, climaxing together. It took long seconds before she turned the water on again and began to rinse her front off and then between her legs again. She pulled away and turned to face me. "I think we need to wash you now."

"I guess." I panted, my dick still sticking out mostly hard, poking her mound as she stepped closer to me and rinsed me down again.

"Do you have soap?"

"On the counter behind me."

She reached to it, pressing her tits to my chest again, and found the little squeeze bottle of soap. She quickly washed my chest and worked her way down to my softening dick, washing it carefully while she played with it. "I seriously doubt it's getting up again any time soon," I whispered.

"Maybe. But I can try, can't I?"

"Sure. You try." I nodded. And try she did, for about five minutes before she let go of my half-hard dick. "It takes us old guys a bit longer to recharge."

"How long?"

"A lot longer than I'm willing to stand out here naked."

I could see the frown in the dim moonlight, but she nodded. "Well, thank you for the shower."

"You're welcome," I whispered as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her against my now washed and rinsed body. I hugged her tightly and then gently released her. I picked up her towel and wrapped it around her and then did the same with mine. She leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek again before walking away, letting the towel unwrap from around her so she was walking naked, just carrying the towel off into the night.

---o---

I slept restlessly, having dreams about fucking Abby. I knew I shouldn't even be thinking about it, but you don't really control your dreams. I woke up with a massive hard-on, my mind having a hard time erasing the image of her lying naked on my boat, fingering herself to orgasm, and the feel of her bare, wet body against mine as we showered together.

I ate breakfast, got dressed and headed down to my boat. It was still early, only six-thirty, the girls apparently still asleep as I walked past. I pushed off and quietly eased the boat out of the cove and then took off to the fishing hole I was planning on working that morning.

The forecast was for hot with scattered thunder showers in the afternoon. It looked like the weatherman was going to be accurate, at least about the hot part. By nine it was getting roasting hot. It was hot enough that I looked at my map for a quiet bay to get wet. There weren't too many near this particular fishing hole. I decided to just take a quick dip, stripped down and slipped down the swim ladder on the stern, hanging onto the ladder and just floating for a few short minutes before pulling myself out of the water and pulling on my shorts to get back to fishing.

I gave up on that spot, having gotten nothing for all my efforts. I headed down the lake to another spot, which didn't do any better, and finally called it quits about ten-thirty. I headed in, waved to the girls as I headed up to my trailer, and collapsed in my air-conditioned trailer to cool off. After cooling off a bit, I ate some lunch and then lay down for a nap.

I was awakened by a knock. It took several knocks before I was roused enough to even answer, let alone get up, but I finally did, wondering who was banging on my door in the middle of the day. Wearing nothing but my shorts, I answered the door. When I pushed it open I saw Abby standing in front of my door, a beach towel wrapped around her body.

"Hey Allen. I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"Just a little nap," I answered, trying not to be irritated.

"Um, I have a little favor I'd like to ask."

"A little favor? What kind of little favor?"

She looked over toward her campsite and then back to me. "I'm, um, I'm trying to convince Toto to try skinny dipping, but we can't do that here, I mean not in front of the campground. I was wondering, would you be willing to take us to one of those places where you do it? Skinny dip, I mean?"

"So, you want me to take you out on the boat, to one of the coves I swim in?"

"Yeah!" she said brightly with a wide smile.

I took a deep breath. I'd already felt a bit guilty about what I'd done in the boat and showering with her. Last thing I needed was to have both of them naked. "I don't know. I mean, after last night..."

"I promise. We won't try to seduce you or anything. It's just that I really want to get Toto skinny dipping, and well, she finally agreed, as long as you take us some place kinda private."

"Um, Abby. Are you two, you know, a couple, or something?"

"Do you mean are we involved? Well, not the way you're thinking. I mean, we're friends."

"I see."

"The two of us do mess around some. We're both bi, so a little game playing with either sex is fun, ya know what I mean?"

"Not that I am, bi that is, but I think I understand what you mean," I answered with a sigh. "She really wants to do this?"

"We both do."

"Alright, come on in. Let me get my suit on," I told her, holding the door open. She climbed the steps up into my camper and I closed the door behind her. She stood in the middle of the little living space, waiting expectantly. I stepped past her to the bathroom and got my swim suit from where it was hanging to dry, and walked past her again to the front bedroom. I slid the door closed and started stripping.

"Um. Allen, um. She has a little request."

"A little request?" I asked as I continued to strip. "Like what?"

"Um. She doesn't want you to wear a suit either."

"What?" I asked, thinking I hadn't heard her right. "Wait, you just asked me to take you out so you could go skinny dipping. Where in this did I end up doing it with you? Didn't I just say that I was concerned we had gone too far last night?" I asked through the door.

"Well, she only agreed to go without a suit as long as you and I did. And since we've already seen each other naked, I didn't see the harm in it. I mean, you will, right? Go without your suit?"

"Even if I did agree to it, what am I supposed to wear? Just walk down there naked in the middle of the day?"

The door to my bedroom slid open. Abby was standing there completely naked, holding out her towel. "Just this." I reached for the towel slowly and she released it when I had a grip on it. I was more looking at her body than the towel, wondering just exactly what she was going to wear. "She said she'd only do it if all you're wearing is my towel."

I wrapped the towel around my waist, covering my already growing hardon. "And you're going to go down to the boat like that?"

"Well, it wouldn't be my first choice. You could loan me a towel, though."

I shook my head and sighed. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can." I answered, as she stood somewhat shyly by the kitchen table, her hands behind her butt, swaying slightly side to side, which made her big, soft tits swing slightly, her nipples visibly hardening as she watched me watch her. "And this is supposed to convince me to do this? Go skinny dipping with you two?"

She grinned slightly and wiggled her chest a little harder. "I was hoping it might."

"Why is it so important that you get her to go skinny dipping in the first place?"

"Well, um. It's kinda hard to explain," she said, looking down at the floor for a moment.

"So try, if you want me to do this."

"She and I have been friends for a long time, she's always been body shy. I'm just trying to get her to realize that even though she doesn't think she looks good, that she really does. I just thought getting her comfortable with being naked would help."

"And of course, having a guy get a hard-on in front of her while she's naked wouldn't hurt your argument any, right?" A crooked little grin showed up on her lips. "She didn't demand I go naked, did she? That was your idea?"

"Maybe."

I took the towel off and tossed it onto the seat by the table and turned back to the bed for my swim suit.

"Wait! You're not going to?"

"Take you out? Sure, I'll take you out. Go in just a towel? I don't think so."

I felt her hand on my arm, stopping me. "But you have to. I already promised you would. We would."

I turned to face her, finding her standing so close that the tip of my hardon rubbed against her mound as we stood facing each other. I felt her hand move from my arm as she looked down between us, her hand moving to my dick. She wrapped her hand around my fat girth. " I could make it worth your while," she whispered as she began to gently stroke my shaft. "I could tell you really enjoyed getting off last night. I could do even better now, if you wanted."

"Don't you think your girlfriend might object to you getting fucked? That is what you're suggesting isn't it? Having sex with me to convince me to do this? Even after what I said about last night?"

"She isn't exactly my girlfriend. My friend, yes, with benefits, on occasion, but neither of us consider what we have as an exclusive relationship or anything," she said quietly as she pushed my dick a little lower and stepped closer, teasing my head between her legs so it rubbed on her definitely wet pussy lips, her rigid nipples brushing my chest.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before I moved my hands to her hips. Part of me wanted to just pull her closer and drive my cock right into the hot pussy she was tempting me with. Instead, I gently pushed her back. "I can't do that. I hope you understand."

"I do. Maybe later, when we get back, you'll let me suck on you. I wouldn't mind feeling you pumping it into my mouth either."

I reached down for her hand and stopped her from stroking me. "Maybe. But if I'm going to go in nothing but a towel, I guess you better give it to me."

She grinned as she stepped back and grabbed the towel I had tossed back at her earlier. With that little wicked grin on her face, she wrapped the towel around my waist, tucking one end into the part looped around my waist, making sure the overlap was in the front. She reached down and spread the towel so that it hung open with my dick sticking out at her. She reached for the small dish towel lying by the sink and held it up by one corner. "Tell you what: if you walk all the way down there just like that, I'll wear this towel for you."

"That isn't going to cover much."

"No, it isn't, is it?" she said with a sly grin. "But that's what makes it interesting, isn't it: seeing just how far you can go? Are you brave enough to go like that, to see me go like this?"

It was probably my lower head talking, but at that moment I was interested in seeing if she would walk down there in nothing but that tiny towel to cover her boobs and crotch, which it was barely large enough to do. "Okay. I'll take that dare."

I sort of expected her to back out of doing so, but instead, she held the tiny towel against her chest with one hand, both nipples poking out around the sides, and walked to the door and opened it. She boldly walked out of the trailer with the tiny towel and her flip-flops, the only thing between her and mother nature. I followed, feeling a little conspicuous with my dick poking out of the towel, grabbing my hat and the boat keys on the way out. By the time I had made it to the road, she was across it, walking straight toward her campsite, where Toto stood wrapped in a towel, staring at her walking toward her practically naked. "Come on! No excuses now!" Abby said as she walked past her friend, pulling the towel completely off and hanging it around her neck so she really was naked. I followed her down the hill, my dick swinging back and forth with each step, Toto following behind.

Abby walked to the boat, climbed the front ladder into the boat and then sat down on one of the bench seats, her legs stretched out and crossed with nothing at all on any longer. Toto stopped at the front of the boat and I held my hand out to help her up. She paused, looking down at my purple mushroom head and the tiny string of precum that was blowing in the light breeze. She looked up at my face with raised eyebrows before taking my hand and letting me help her into the boat. As she stepped up, the gap in the towel running up her side spread, giving me the briefest glimpse of the side of one bare breast and her bare body from there all the way down to her foot. If there was any doubt about what she had on under the towel, it was gone now.

I untied the boat and pushed off, climbing quickly up into it. I walked toward the drivers seat. Abby reclined back in her seat, completely naked with one leg propped up on the back of the bench seat like she had the night before, spreading her legs to allow me to see all of her.

I settled into my seat, started the engine and quickly got us headed in the right direction before we could drift into the shoreline. I had barely started motoring us slowly through the no wake zone when Abby reached over and pulled on my towel, spreading it so I was as naked as she was. I glanced over at Toto, her eyes glued to my now completely exposed cock. I'd always just assumed that being naked in even a semi public place would be embarrassing, but at the moment I was feeling a hell of a lot more turned on than embarrassed. True, I didn't want to get thrown out of the park or arrested, but otherwise, it was a fairly exhilarating feeling.

I poured on the throttle when I cleared the bouys, pretty sure that the dozen, or so, women along the shoreline couldn't tell that I was motoring by completely naked. Though, the fact that Abby was topless didn't go unnoticed. I thought about where to go, and instead of picking the more remote cove I had planned, I headed to one that had a reasonable chance of having someone come along. Along the way a bass boat paced us for a while, the two fishermen clearly ogling Abby's bouncing boobs. I wondered what they would do if they knew she was completely naked? They couldn't see that from their vantage point, the side of the pontoon boat and the back of the bench seat blocking everything but the middle of her chest down. They finally left after she lifted her big tits and teased her nipples for a few seconds and then blew them a kiss.

When we reached the cove I got out of my seat, completely naked, and set an anchor in the front of the boat before walking to the back and putting down the swim ladder. The last thing I did was dig out three swim noodle float things from the storage compartment under one seat, holding one out to each of the women before walking to the back and climbing into the water.

I'd done what she asked, and it was in Abby's hands now. She was naked, I was naked and now it was time to get Toto naked. So far the most I'd seen of her was in a pretty conservative two-piece suit, but as she stood up and let the towel drop, I could see she was an extremely hot looking woman. Her breasts were large and soft, at least a full C or maybe even D-cup, with large, pink areola and puffy, nickel-sized nipples that seemed to be swelling out as I watched. Her body was completely hairless, including any trace of pubic hair, though I wasn't sure if it was naturally that way or shaved. As she stepped to the ladder and turned around to climb down, she provided me with an incredible view of her pussy, full round outer lips pressing together with only the barest hint of inner lip protruding. Her thirty-something year old pussy looked much like what I would expect an eighteen-year old to look like. I floated only a dozen feet from where her ass was pushing out at me, my rock-hard dick throbbing as my brain imagined having her climb down the ladder and just sit on my lap.

"I don't want to hear any comments," she said as she held herself bent over on the ladder, prolonging the view I was getting, as she settled the float on the water where she planned on sitting into the water. She lowered herself into the float and then pushed away, leaving Abby to similarly climb down the ladder, but in her case, intentionally making her pussy push out at me teasingly before she settled into her own float. "Well, you got me to go naked. Happy now?" Toto asked her friend.