All Comments on 'Camping with Big-Dicked Friend Pt. 01'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06almost 3 years ago

GREAT STORY! So now, what's gonna happen in the morning when they'll wake up with morning woods?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story is amazing Sir. I would love to be used and dominated like that. Fuck so hot. @usemechicago@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, submitting to his friends big cock!

BiCurious61BiCurious61almost 3 years ago

Hot story, I love straight men dominating another.

My only issue is using the word penis - how many men use that term except to a Doctor or in jest?

Thanks for outstanding writing and the exciting build up .

BaladeerBaladeeralmost 3 years ago

Nice! Would love to see a part 2 covering the rest of the trip... So many nasty, subby things to explore

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Great descriptions, buildup, swimming naked, camping, stiff pricks, blow job and cum flying everywhere! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow pretty hot story! I always wondered what it would be like to have a big cock like that, I have always been embarrassed to have to show my little cock to anyone, would love the opportunity to at least play with and suck a cock like that, wish I had a friend just like that so he could dominate me and use me like he wishes. Maybe I will get lucky one of these days!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t get the appeal of big-dicked guys (usually friends) who are even bigger pricks by humiliating their buddies and dominating them to serve them sexually. Being a selfish arrogant asshole of a lover is nothing to be proud of yet so many stories focus on just that. By no means does it make them “a man”. It’s a shame.

RSchwulerRSchwuleralmost 3 years ago

Red hot! FWIW I love the use of the word penis, it's a big turn on for me because it's so clinical and humiliating. I definitely prefer it to some of the more fanciful slang. Hope there's a part II.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hot story. love it when a hot jock gets taken down and turned into a slutty pussy bitch. hope there is more coming. my fav story from you is girlfriend's bro, where the hot older stud gets taken down. I find that a more of a turn on when the older/hotter/bigger stud is taken down and turned into the slutty pussy bitch. hope you write another one of those stories soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as always... no one does it like you!

If you're interested: Would you do a story about coworkers, who fight for a promotion... and one of them has a BIG advantage over the other? Hope there's more, you're stuff is my favorite.

winna820winna820almost 3 years ago

So glad to have you writing stories again - your themes and writing are just the absolute best <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want to read about how Luke fucked his coach. It seemed a good story to be shared.

cat_suckercat_suckeralmost 3 years ago

I love this story I really hope that Luke gets him on video or pics, and humiliates him more.

It would be hot if they found some other hikers and Luke make him service them too.

neilscott6neilscott6over 2 years ago

Awesome that you are posting new stories. Your stories are the best. I think nude modeling and bachelor party are my favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story! Will you continue?

Gladys54Gladys54over 2 years ago

Sounds like he needs to turn into a proper girly sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this… was so… fucking… HOT 😩

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 2 years ago

Hope you keep writing and posting.

neilscott6neilscott6over 2 years ago

I always come back to these stories. Hot!!

RubberbummRubberbummover 2 years ago

Why can't I ave a big dicke friend?so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I ship them so hard lol

Billr1960Billr1960almost 2 years ago

I want to go camping with Luke! So hot.

gaysuubgaysuubover 1 year ago

Love it! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond hot…Kneeling..begging…being slapped with a superior cock and then sucking it down and your load pumps out on the ground…while the domme films it all…being sun is just so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment i really liked:

"Wow pretty hot story! I always wondered what it would be like to have a big cock like that, I have always been embarrassed to have to show my little cock to anyone, would love the opportunity to at least play with and suck a cock like that, wish I had a friend just like that so he could dominate me and use me like he wishes. Maybe I will get lucky one of these days!"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Luke is obviously a very handsome and virile man, and with a big pecker like that, he deserves the pleasure you gave him. He's a real man, and out in the wild, you understood your place intuitively. You see how it is now? The difference between you and him? Serving penis made you squirt twice like a bitch. Luke just plowed your head and brained you. He's got a big set of balls, so you had to earn it for an hour before he unleashed the payload. Luke turned your throat out like a sock and made you into his own personal cum dumpster when he blew wads in your gut. You might still find women attractive, but Luke changed you permanently. You live for penis now, and the sperm it pumps. Big penis. Its your duty to serve. Every time he fucks an orgasm into you, you're in his debt. You owe him another favor. You'll have to suck again, and again. You're a ditzy cum bucket, a slobber slut for man cock. And thats a good thing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow!! Great story! I got fucked by a really big dick once through a glory hole! I couldn’t believe it would fit in my ass. He got it in me and fucked me hard. It was huge sliding in and out of my ass and had me moaning like a girl. Like Luke he could go forever so I started to rub his balls though the hole and he made me his bitch by cumming in my ass. It was totally anonymous and I still think about it until this day. I never saw him. It gets me hard and horny every time. There is nothing like a big cock fucking and cumming in your ass breeding you like the bitch you are, This was before HIV. Please keep writing as I know Luke will bust his anal cherry in the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous