All Comments on 'Camping with Mom'

by Doug689

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Perfect 5 star

Not the first time I've read the freezing mom/son in a sleeping bag scenario, but it was well written, plus you explained their relationship, which is important to understand before the seduction. Also, better than previous I've read, because you cleverly used it as a contrivance to place them in an intimate situation to make later events realistic. The slow, slow seduction was perfect and away from the limiting confines of the bag, you were able to develop the seduction scenes. The gradual submission of the mother to her sexual needs was well written and realistic and increased the passion, the son's and mine! Loved it, thanks.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Another winner!

Another great story, hot, sweet, romantic and loving! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
well written

thanks for a great tale of mother son love. what a lucky couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a new star rises in the firmament

This gifted first-time author has rushed to give us some great stories of hot motherfucking. I love this story. In part for the truth it contains: "all men lust for their mothers at some point." That's for damn sure. There's just something about his own mother's cunt that draws a son, makes him harder than he's ever been before in his life. I note that the son in this story is in his 40s and "All my life I wanted to make love to my Mother." Finally, Doug (same name as the author...hmm) he gets his big fat cock up the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of. He gives his mom the by far best fuck of her life and winds up blowing his heavy balls up where he was once a baby. I'm off to read the other stories by this highly talented writer.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Never been

A big fan of mother/son stories but this has been one of the better ones I've read even if it did start out like many others with them trying to stay warm, but a camper with no heat in the winter?

Gave it four stars

arrowglassarrowglassabout 9 years ago
One of he better stories I have read!

A next chapter would be welcomed!!!! I like the way you write!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well done story!

That was simply fantastic. The buildup was so nice and real. When it all came together, it just seemed so natural. I really loved this story. Well done!

syd_v63syd_v63about 9 years ago
Just a Question

Not to ruin the plot line here. But why didn't they jump into the car they used to drive there once they got mom all dried off in the trailer. Turn on the ignition and let the car heat up and we're all toasty warm. Sure I get going into the trailer to get all the wet clothes off and wrapping up in the sleeping bag but the car presumably had gas in it and the heater likely worked after all you did go pick her up. Continuity issues always need to be addressed even in a porn story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Great story!

Your submission was well written, free of errors, and very erotic. It seems like those who frequent here are pleased. I frequent LW section but enjoy mother/son stories.

I do have one criticism. You never told us about the mom, what she looked like, and especially how old she was. We had to find out that they both were divorced, and it seems the son had been divorced for some time, and the mom longer.

You write : "...the woman of my dreams, of the past 30 years!" and then " Mom's womb where I had lived 40 years ago!!" The timeline math is confusing. Did Doug began to fantasize about his mother at age 10, and then now he was age 40? Seeing that his mother could have been 16 to 20 when she conceived, her age now is now is 56 to 60. As I read, I thought maybe Doug was aged 20-25 and his mother in her early 40's which would sound more reasonable. Please develop the characters better before you get into the sex so we can visualize better.

This story could be good for a second chapter to show the constant and nasty fucking that mother and son did for the next week and a half.

I still gave it 5 *'s on the erection scale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot!!

I think that was the best mother and son story I have read. My cock was hard all the way through it. Pure love and passion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Overexcitement

Why all the exclamation marks? Not one of them was necessary, and each of them detracted from what could have been an exciting and erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hmm

These two are the most articulate individuals to ever soak themselves in water and act out incest. "you are incorrigible!" I lost it at that part, try to dumb down their diction next time, they talk like robots haha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MOM AND DOUG

JUST PERFECT! THANK YOU FOR THIS SUBMISSION .WELL DONE..... VERY WELL DONE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (yes 5+ or A+ if you wish) "way above expectations"

Hi Doug689:

I really liked your story.

Hi some users:

This is an excellent story.

Yes, Doug the character is 39 or 40. We are to presume his mom's age is between 58 & 65. A man with a strong Oedipal side tends to have the hots for oder women anyway. If that woman is his mom, he still day-dreams about her naked body on a secluded beach while he is rubbing in the sunscreen lotion all over her body...

Some women in their 60s ARE very sexually attractive. One's mom never loses her sex appeal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1 STAR !!

Pile of mindless and talentless garbage ! * !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Its always better with mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story - I can relate

Great job, left me breathless after a couple times through. I got my mom the first time when we had to share a sleeping bag after she fell in the creek on a camping trip. I will never forget the sight and feeling of sliding into her after a very prolonged session of snuggling and foreplay. We both got off when I hit bottom the first time. I was 18, she was 34 and we still live like man and wife.

NaturalRossNaturalRossalmost 7 years ago
Nice loving story.

I thought it was awesome that a man could love his mother in such a perfect way.

The only thing that could make it better is for this to be a real representation of a mother and her son, maybe it could have been you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ONE OF THE BEST MOM-SON STORIES I HAVE READ. I GAVE IT A 5+... Doug689 masterfully crafted a beutiful & captivating story based on a predictable scenario.

The story is 2-in-1: a hot sex stoty & a love story!

I was totally infatusted with my mom as a woman. I loved her & repected her as my mom. I constantly had erotic day dreams about her. When i was younger those fantasies were similar to what is in this story: e.g. mom & i are the only ones home, we are watching TV; we have no A/C so we are in underwear. I have only my noxers on; she has only a thin tank top and thin-cotton French cut briefs. She asks me to massage her legs... i usually ejaculated ehen i started to knead her ass cheeks!

I MUST HAVE THOUGHT AT YHE YIME THAT IT IS NOT INCEST UNLESS YOUR DICK ENTERS ONE OF YOUR MOM'S CAVITIES!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! (☆☆☆☆☆) This is a very popular story: 277,614 views & 199 favorites.

This story is ny cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)!

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice story

BUT a head scratcher to. Why didn't they get dry clothes out of their suit cases then warm up in the vehicle with heater going full blast??? A two week stay with only the clothes on their backs, I don't think so. Those idiots should NOT be allowed to walk around unsupervised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the story 5 stars

The only thing I didn't like was they were WAY too old! I hated that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★+ (5.25/5=105%).

👍👍! ❤.

😊

crazyblueeyescrazyblueeyesover 2 years ago

Good story. Well laid out and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an earlier public comment:

"daddy1950 - about 7 years ago

Perfect 5 star

Not the first time I've read the freezing mom/son in a sleeping bag scenario, but it was well written, plus you explained their relationship, which is important to understand before the seduction. Also, better than previous I've read, because you cleverly used it as a contrivance to place them in an intimate situation to make later events realistic. The slow, slow seduction was perfect and away from the limiting confines of the bag, you were able to develop the seduction scenes. The gradual submission of the mother to her sexual needs was well written and realistic and increased the passion, the son's and mine! Loved it, thanks."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It needs to be proof read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆+).

This is a forbidden-love story: it is

erotic, romantic, and even poetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

CAMPING WITH MOM by Doug689 is an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story I was playing with my cock while reading and couldn't wait till the end to cum had to finish the read the next morning and jack-off again. Love stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nearly gave it 5 but not realistic when they are on a 2 week holiday and didn't have a change of clothes when they fell in the lake

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm only a few paragraphs in, but why wouldn't they just climb in the car and turn on the heater?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous