Camping with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers

I was also hard as a rock again, and decided not to try to hide it this time. I pressed it into mom's ass and she did not pull away or say anything, so I kept up the constant pressure against her soft ass.

Then, breaking our kiss, Mom said, "Good night sweetheart."

And my heart sank. "Goodnight Mom, I love you." And we slept.

In the morning I awoke with my mother at my side. Mom was lying on her back sleeping quietly. It took a while to remember how we came to be in this situation. But I was ecstatic about my sexy mother sleeping next to me! I thought back to yesterday's erotic vision of my naked mother and all the kissing and holding.

I was instantly hard and immediately shuffled over to press it against my Mother's hip. Mom stirred a bit and I let my left arm drape across her chest, purposely letting it lay on her tits, separated only by the thin camisole. I wanted so badly to use my hand, and inside her top, but settled for the wonderful feeling of her tit against my forearm.

I began kissing, sucking and gently nibbling on the exposed shoulder in front of my face, and Mom woke up and looked peacefully at me. I had stopped when she opened her eyes, but she whispered, "Don't stop, that is so nice." Who am I to argue! We enjoyed this for about 15 minutes and then Mom decided it was time to get moving.

As much as we enjoyed the countryside, I could not wait for night to come. I wanted to hold and kiss Mom so badly. During the day I got a few good deep kisses in, but always too brief for my satisfaction.

Finally bedtime came and we did a repeat of the night before; Mom first, then I followed. As soon as I was in bed I pulled Mom to me my chest to her back. I began kissing her shoulders and let my cock come to life against her ass. Mom said nothing, just tensed a bit, then relaxed and let me continue. I kissed her soft neck, and nibble on her shoulders. I also ran my tongue down her spine a few times which she seemed to love!

After about 20 minutes of this Mom was really breathing deeply and gave up occasional whimpers of pleasure. But I was panting with lust! I took a chance and wrapped my arms around Mom, placing my hands on her tits, outside of her pajamas. Mom tensed again, and I think sucked in a breath that I did not hear her release!

I simply kept my hands where they were, but did not move my fingers, kept everything still. Mom eventually relaxed and resumed her deep breathing, and I stayed still for a good 10 minutes, except for my kisses and my very slight dry humping against Mom's ass.

When I could wait not more I began ever so gently moving my fingers against Mom's tits. The tactile feel was incredible; I could not wait to feel them in the flesh. Mom made no move to stop me and I felt no tension in her body, so I increased my fondling. I was so happy squeezing my Mom's soft tities! This was great!

Mom started a quiet moaning and said, "No" a few times, but she put her hand over my left hand prodding me on with more fondling. I kissed her more fervently and pressed my hard cock into her ass even harder!

I was now anticipating that my mother was giving me the go ahead to make love to her, and my heart was racing at the thought! I pulled my left hand from under her hand, and lowered it to slip under Mom's PJ top. I just got my hand on that hot soft skin when I was stopped dead in my tracks.

"Whoa, Doug, what are you thinking here? Remember who I am, who you are. I knew I was letting this go too far!" But Mom had not put her hand on mine to pull it away. So I just started kneading that fantastic soft tit while my brain raced to stammer my way into some sort of logical reasoning!

I said, "Mom, I love you so much and I love touching you. I just want to make you happy! We have lain together naked, we have been necking, and we have been fondling like lovers for three days. This is only natural. And I want to touch you so badly, and I want you to want me to touch you, even more!"

Mom seemed to be pondering my logic while I was get my thrills on her right tit. I squeezed her tit and moved my fingertips gently to her nipple where I started softly tweaking the magic button on my longing.

Mom gasped and tilted her head back to me so I had better access to her beautiful neck. I sucked on her ear lobe and kissed down to her shoulder, all the while gently tweaking that nipple. Then I bit her shoulder and Mom quivered in my arms and groaned loudly. Mom still muttered an occasional, "No", but I was thinking that I had her now!

I fondled Mom like this for about 5 minutes and then tried to take my next liberty with this heavenly body. I put my right hand (snaked under her neck) around to play with her left nipple and moved my left hand downward. I caressed Mom's skin all the way, running little circles around her navel and along the hem of her PJ bottoms. But as soon as I slipped the fingers of my hand under the hem, all hell broke loose!

With a gasp, Mom demanded, "Ok, that's it! I thought I could trust you to behave, but you just keep pushing the limits. You just don't know when to leave well enough alone do you?" And Mom pulled my hand up and placed in on her tit, outside of her PJs.

Damn! Oh well, three steps forward and one step backward. I said, "Sorry Mom, remember you are the love of my life, beautiful as hell, and in bed with me. I am a man and some things are inevitable."

"Well all is not inevitable with me!" Mom snapped, "Let's keep it simple and enjoy what we have."

While I was really disappointed, at least I was not tossed out of bed on my ear!

I really didn't have too much heart to much more fondling, Even my hard cock was deflating. But I wanted to keep her interested and aroused if possible. So I continued for another 10-15 minutes then just held her as we fell asleep.

We woke the next morning to lots of tender fondling and kissing, with no mention of last night. And we spent the day like the previous day, necking on occasion and holding hands. As night fell Mom seemed pensive and I was worried that I was not going to like what was on her mind.

"Doug, I love you and I know you love me. I also know that we have been making a confused mess of our relationship over the past few days. I want to make it clear that I am not angry at you, but we need to go slow. I am, or rather we are, in a very dangerous place here."

Mom continued, "Knowing what we are playing with here is illegal, wrong, and immoral. Give me space and give me time, but love me and hold me at the same time. Maybe things can go where I think you want them to go, maybe not. But I will not be angry at you for trying and I want you to promise not to be upset if this is as far as it ever goes."

How could I refuse! Just the fact that Mom was contemplating let me go further was exhilarating! I just pray I can break her will, overcome her staid upbringing and all that immoral crap! Game on!

"Mom, I love you so much I will do whatever it takes to make you happy, if that is what we have now, so be it. If I can make you my one and only lover, I will be the happiest man on earth. Whatever, whenever! I love you too much to do anything more or anything less!"

I couldn't wait for bedtime to continue this adventure!

That night we snuggled into the bed with no extra words, nothing said or done to bring up last night's show stopper. I immediately went to work on Mom's neck, back, and shoulder. My hands were soon cupping those coveted, but covered, tits, and I was slowly pumping my hard cock against Mom's very inviting ass. All was perfect, it seemed.

Both of us we getting hot and starting to breathe heavy, and Mom's groans and shivers were becoming more and more frequent. Out of the Blue Mom's hand came up to grab mine, making me think I was getting stopped again, but she simply guided my hand under her top and placed it against her bare tit. I did not complain, and went on to play with the lovely nipple. Mom's moans and groans were really turning me on!

Mom whimpered and sighed, "oh, yes, I love that, oh my, oh yes."

I nibbled on her ear lobe a bit and then in a whisper asked, "Mom, I need to suck on your nipples. I have wanted them for so long; I really need to taste your beautiful breasts!"

Mom floored me with, "Yes, I would love that, please." I pulled Mom over onto her back and pushed one side of her PJ top up exposing her left tit. Even though I had seen her breasts a few days ago, this was something totally different. I lowered my mouth to her tit and began kissing it all over, then sucking on her very rigid nipple.

Mom was literally writhing in pleasure from my suckling. At the same time I resumed pumping my hard cock against Mom's hip. With this visual stimulation, fondling, sucking and my humping, I was about to explode against her hip!

"Oh God, please suck on it, yes, oh Doug!"

While sucking on the left nipple, I started pushing the other side of her PJs up to expose her right tit. Mom surprised me by lowering her arms, interrupting my pleasure, and grabbing the hem of her PJ top and pulling it over her head. There is nothing sexier than women pulling a blouse or top over her head exposing her beautiful breasts! I now had Mom's whole chest available to me, and I had great plans to love it! I immediately shifted to her right tit to give it equal time.

I continued this for a long time, lost in the extreme pleasures of my sexy mother's body. While my lips were sucking, my hand was free enough to wander across Mom's smooth soft body. I was exploring her every curve and heading for the golden curls of her pussy. Mom seemed totally absorbed and gave every indication that she was lost in erotic bliss!

I was so pleasantly surprised when I gingerly let my hand trail across Mom's covered pussy mound on my way to her thighs, and there was no adverse reaction. Mom just gave a slight gasp and moaned softly. I ran my fingers up and down her thighs and on each up stroke increased my touch time and pressure against Mom's pussy. Soon her PJ bottoms were damp and Mom's breathing was really getting heavy. I pulled my hand up and put it inside her PJs, and then I let a finger slid along her pussy lips and Mom shuddered and reached down to grab my hand. Again, to my delight, she did not pull my hand away, but pressed it harder into her hairy mound.

Mom was uttering, "Ummm, yes, ummm, right there, ummm. please, yes."

Now I slipped my finger inside her wet pussy and began to finger fuck her slowly and gently. Mom was really coming alive with this and so I increased my depth and tempo of my finger fucking. I broke from sucking her nipple to raise my head and kiss her.

I matched the stroking of my finger to the thrusting of my tongue into Mom's welcoming mouth. Mom was panting against my mouth and her hips were rolling with my strokes! I was so excited feeling Mom respond like this, I wanted to make her come and show her a love she never experience before!

"My God Doug," she broke the kisses and struggled to say, "I have never felt this way, I cannot control myself!"

I whispered down at her, "Don't try Mom, I love you and I only want to make you happy, and this is also making me happy and wild with desire for you!"

Mom groaned a long low sound as I recovered her mouth with mine. We resumed our tongue fucking as I curled my finger upward inside Mom's pussy and simultaneously pressed my thumb down on her hooded clit. I wanted to contact her G spot and her clit at the same time. I was well rewarded by Mom's scream into my mouth and her strong humping against my hand!

"Ahhh, ummph, ahhh, I, I, ohhhh!" Mom cried into my lips.

I stopped all of this briefly as I sat up and reached down to pull Mom's PJ bottoms off. Mom didn't resist or complain, and actually lifted her hips to assist and I knew then that I was going to fuck my sweet loving Mother, this was it!

I immediately resumed the French kissing and finger fucking as we now lay totally naked against each other. To further my assurance that this was really it, Mom reached down and grabbed my hard dick in her hand. She squeezed it rhythmically with a very slight stroking motion.

I could take no more; I was going to explode against Mom's hip if I did not do something. I pulled back and rose onto my hands and knees over my lovely Mom's hot body. Looking down at my petite and lovely mom's soft beauty, I was overcome with lust and passion.

I let myself down on top of her slowly while maintaining most of my weight on my elbows and knees. The feeling of her tits against my chest and my cock against her pussy mound was so intense. I kissed her hard and rotated my hips to grind my hard cock into her clit. Mom was thrusting her hips back at me and sucking on my tongue like it was her life!

After less than a minute, I rolled my hips back further and placed the head of my dick against Mom's pussy. Mom reached down and grabbed my cock sliding the head up and down against her wet pussy lips.

Pulling from my lips she said, "Oh God, make love to me Doug, but be easy, it has been so long. Please, now, love me."

I pushed gently until the head of my dick was inside her pussy. It was so hot and so tight! It was all I could do to not push all the way home!

Mom sighed a great sigh, "Oh my, easy, easy, wait a second, this is, this is so wrong, but it is also so good! Should we?"

"You are thinking again, just let it go, feel it," I tried to say with calm and assurance. It was hard for both of us with the panting and lack of breath.

It took a few minutes, but with slow pressure and slight wiggles of our hips I slipped a few inches into my Mom's pussy. I was almost where I wanted to be for decades! I was very close to my Mom's womb where I had lived 40 years ago!! I could easily explode and come right now if I did not get some control!

I stopped moving and just gently kissed Mom as we lay connected again after so long. I whispered to her, "I love you so much, I love you for giving me this and for being my mother."

Mom opened her eyes and searched mine. We bonded in the moment on a level that seemed out of this world. I began to again press into Mom's pussy as we looked into each other's soul!

Mom cried out, "Oh my God, I cannot believe how good this feels"

Soon my dick was all the way in and we were still looking at each other, I think we both were in awe.

I whispered, "I am home, I am where I belong Mom, I love you more than you can ever know!"

Mom simply moaned and closed her eyes, as she reached around my back and pulled me to her chest.

I kissed Mom's neck as I started to pull back and thrust into her pussy in slow easy strokes. Between her moans and groans I could hear Mom's breath exhale when my weight came down onto her. She clutched me more tightly around my shoulders and I strengthened my thrusts while keeping them slow. This was absolutely heaven! I could not believe this was happening to us!

We let nature take its course as we started to speed up the strokes. As Mom adjusted to me her moans were turning to cries as we found a nice rhythm.

Mom's pussy was squeezing tightly around my hard pistoning dick as though she was afraid I'd pull out.

Mom grunted, "Yes, oh Yes, I love you, we should not be, but yes, love me Doug."

And love her I did. I had to slow down often to keep from coming too soon. I wanted this to last and I wanted to make sure that Mom came with me. I was concentrating on Mom's maximum pleasure, and my own control.

I pushed my toes into the footboard of the bed and raised most of my weight off of Mom's chest. Now I was getting the deepest thrusts with good pressure against Mom's clit and my chest was lightly brushing across her nipples. We were quickly becoming lustful animals. I was grunting a low throaty tone and loud, while mom was continuing her moans and cries for my love!

I could tell Mom was getting close. Her body was bucking back at me and her cries were no longer coherent. I increased the tempo and the force and then mashed my mouth down over hers in a passionate kiss.

When I thought she was there, I took a breath and told her forcefully, "Open your eyes Mom, I want to look into your eyes."

Mom opened her eyes taking a minute to focus on mine. When she finally did, her whole body shuddered and she cried out, "Yes. Oh yes!"

I loved her so much right now, and I grunted that to her, "I love you so much" in kind of an animal growl.

Then the look in her eyes and the feel of mom's body in spasms under me took me over the top at the same time. We came powerfully together and it was fantastic!

I could feel every jet of my come rise through my cock and flood my Mom's womb. I even felt is slam against her cervix and suddenly add to our lubrication. The throbbing muscle spasms and the added juices just made or mutual orgasm even more mind numbing.

Mom was wailing and clutching at my back as we slammed against each other. Mom was crying something about "my baby, my baby, I love you, my baby" then just long moans of ecstasy.

I was loudly grunting with each jet of my come as I came inside of her. "Mom, Mom, damn Mom, I love you!"

Our thrusts against each other began to slow, but the force did not. I was slamming my hips hard against Mom's hips, and pushing my dick into her clutching pussy to bottom out on each thrust. At the bottom of each thrust we would both grunt loudly.

As soon as we could get some semblance of control over our breathing again, I started deeply kissing Mom and we shuddered through our orgasms in tune with each other, as we made love to each other's mouths. So tender and yet so deep and passionate, a French kissing like this I do not think ever existed before.

I was still slowly pumping and still producing little spurts of come, and we were both still in orgasm, but also gently and deeply kissing. I don't think either of us ever wanted this to end!

When we were both back to normal, I reluctantly pulled my softening dick out of Mom's soaked pussy. I got up and got a warm wash cloth and cleaned my Mother's dripping pussy up. I kissed the puffy swollen lips of her pussy as I tenderly wiped her clean.

Then we snuggled, kissed some more, and fell asleep. I could not have dreamed a better fantasy than what reality had just presented to me earlier!

In the morning, as soon as I woke up I was reaching for my beautiful Mom. I had my hands on her tits and was kissing her lips as she awoke. Our eyes locked as Mom remembered our love making last night, and she moaned a sexy noise and hugged me close.

We both simultaneously mentioned brushing our teeth, and laughed. We went together to the bath room and I stood behind Mom as we both brushed. I was pumping my already hard cock into her soft ass as we stood before the mirror.

As soon as we finished we were back in bed and I pulled Mom to me as we stabbed our tongues into each other's mouth and began to make love.

Mom pulled back and asked, "Your OK with last night? You still want me?"

I kissed her lightly and said, "More than ever, I now know how wonderful the reality is compared to the fantasy, and I want you more than I ever did!"

We continued the deep kissing as our hands wandered endlessly. I was in heaven and getting so excited again with the thought of eating and fucking my sweet Mother all over again this morning.

I wasted no time moving down to suck on Mom's erect nipples and loved the gasps she made as I locked on each tit. I kissed around her breasts finding each sensitive spot, each well marked by Mom's cries and her hands pulling my head to her chest.

"Oh Doug, I love what you do to me. I could do this forever!" Mom cried out.

I answered by slipping downward to kiss her tummy and around her pussy hair. I put my hands under her thighs to lift her legs to either side of my face. Then I started to kiss and lick her soft pussy lips.

Doug689
Doug689
332 Followers